Your most reliable long lasting regulated mod

Discussion in 'Regulated' started by Nightshard, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Nightshard

Nightshard Well-Known Member

Been vaping for over 5 years and owned quite a few regulated mods, most didn't quite make it.

The mod that lasted the longest in mint condition, that looks and functions exactly the same as the day I got it 1.5 years ago is Hcigar VT133, the only thing replaced is the battery door with a VT167 battery door.

What's yours?[​IMG]

2. Letitia

Letitia Well-Known Member

My Therion 133 has been in my hand every day for a year, looks and works like new. The two istick 30w I pif'd are three years old and still going strong with daily use.

3. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

My Pico's, from the day they came out and I bought one, I still have and use the original. 3 years and counting

4. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight 2 year member

Ok don’t laugh, but my second mod ever was/is the Joyetech Evic Vtc Mini. I brought 3 colors, they still work. Though nowadays I just use them mostly to build on when I’m too lazy to take our my Coilmaster. I do have 2 Minikin’s v2 since January 2017.

5. Letitia

Vtc Mini 60w was my 4th mod and still have it. It will only read Cleito or STM now. Saving it to pif to a beginner. Will last them long enough to save for something better. Would have bought a few of the 80w if they had upgraded the 510. Love that mod.

6. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy 2 year member reviewer

This is funny, I still use my Sigelei Mini 30w, every bit of 4 years, more modern, my VaporShark Hendron.
    The newest, Hcigar VT75D, tough and well built.

7. cicily58

cicily58 Well-Known Member

My 8 year old Provari mods still look great and work well for what they we're designed for. These mods are like a tank And In 10 years from now they will still look the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

8. madstabber

madstabber 2 year member

Back in 2012, I believe, I bought a Sigelei Zmax. I used it until about a year and a half ago when I discovered subohm vaping. So I haven’t used it since but it still works and if I ever go back to vaping 2 ohm coils at 10 watts it will be there for me.

9. cicily58

cicily58 Well-Known Member

Thats how I feel about it.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

10. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Hexohm V3. Still looks as good as the day I got it. I also see my Squid Industries Double Barrel in the same light. That thing is solidly built for a sub $100 mod. Haven't had the DB nearly as long but I really do not anticipate any problems.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  11. synphul

synphul Member

I haven't been vaping as long as some folks and only have a couple of mods. So far my alien's lasted the longest, going on 10mo now. My first istick tc100w broke just after the 90 day warranty period, the second still works but I set it aside as a backup. Hasn't gotten nearly as much use as the alien.

After tearing apart the first istick I saw the flaw, it's the way they soldered the small fire switch pcb to the main board. 4 connections all on one edge and nothing else holding it to the mainboard. Essentially the fire switch board flexes until the solder points break and then it's done for. For that reason I left it be rather than keep using it daily.

12. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 2 year member

My oldest mod is my year and a half old Dovpo Vapeberri. Looking a bit beat up as far as the painted surface goes but still works like a charm.

13. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Mine has to be my trusty Kanger Nebox- I have been using the same white one daily since June of 2016- that thing goes everywhere with me and I use it daily, for in the car and when I babysit, it is just perfect when running errands!
    I have had no major leaks,unless the coil is shot! It has a 10ml tank and the coils are cheap and easy to get anywhere! Vapes great.
    I had it out in the garden and forgot I left it on the wall thru a very heavy rainstorm, thank god battery vent side down, but still- took out the battery and let it dry out for a few days,put the battery back in a Bam- started right back up and still am using to this day!
    My only complaint is the 18650 battery cap- very hard to thread correctly, so I pretty much use the USB port only to charge it!
    I love this so much that a few months ago I purchased another white and a black, great on sale for $14.00 each, much less for these 2 than my 1st!
    Stored them away in my cabinet for the day my 1st trusty Nebox bites the dust!

14. Letitia

Oldest mod is an Evic 60w, the one with racing stripes. No coffee yet, can't remember which one. Lol Still works with Cleito or STM only. Waiting to be pif'd. Great mod tho.

15. Bigbob2322

Bigbob2322 2 year member

My oldest most reliable mod that I use for work as a beater mod (beaten badly) is the Istick 30. I use it between 8 and 12 hrs daily and other than it's horrible appearance it works like day 1.

20171203_075436.jpg

pete67, cicily58, Whiskey and 3 others like this.
  16. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 2 year member

I have a feeling unless something drastic happens, my Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus will give the Vapeberri a good run for the money. A very well built solid device.

17. Alaskavaper

Alaskavaper Well-Known Member

I bought the Sigelei 150 box when they first appeared ( I think around 3 years ago) and it still works great. I vape now mainly in TC so the 150 is only occasionally used though I am certain it will last for many more years. I think it was the most robust device Sigelie ever made...imo.

18. Eldorado

Eldorado Active Member

I believe that other owners of this mod night tell also- but DRAG is great- even if I vape at it's maximum capability-157 Watt
    holds pretty nice, even on not-so-new battaries
    The battary using its even better than on my Wismec rx2\3

pete67, Heartsdelight and Letitia like this.
  19. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

I only have my 3 week old battlestar so far. Feels like I could throw it at a brick wall and it'd still be fine haha

20. Eldorado

Eldorado Active Member

ahm.......AEGIS? you actually can throw it on a wall- I've tried with my friends. also dropper in a water to check. took out wiped off the water and it works fine.....

don't have Aegis. 100W is not enough for me :emoji_laughing: