FWIW: I'm using the RBA head made for the Wismec Amor Plus tank in this, it works very nicely. For more details on how to build it, I defer to Daniel's review of the RBA: The stock kanthal RBA build on the Elabo MIni finally got a bit burny-tasting...sure enough they had JAMMED so much cotton in there I couldn't even get it out. So, it got tossed. In it's place I built a 0.5Ω 26AWG TEMco grade-1 Titanium build. It's a spaced 8/9 wrap on a 3mm screwdriver. Flush-cut wire is good. Compared to rebuilding Protank heads, this is easy. Daniel, in his review of this RBA head, said to cut the wick ends flush. Well, I decided to leave 'em out a just a bit like the old clearos and see how that goes. I did tidy that a bit tho. Juiced the cotton, put it all back together and filled 'er up. The stock Ti profile got adjusted on the Sinuous P80 (running Artic Fox firmware) and it's working just fine. It'll take a few pulls to break in the Japanese cotton fully, but it's vaping good thus far.