Who thought this was a good idea?

Discussion in 'General E-juice Discussion' started by LDuBC, Oct 24, 2017.

1. LDuBC

LDuBC Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are very few of you that did not hear about the awful shit that went down in Vegas not too long ago. A very sad day for our country indeed. As I burned through all of the news stories about the tragic event, one stood out to me as I had never heard of this guy before. Dan Bilzerian. Apparently, he was filming while running away but telling his social media followers he would return with a gun to assist officers and help those injured. All the while, true heros were actually going into the line of fire to save others. He was called out by a Medal of Honor recipient for his cowardly actions and embarassed himself further by arguing and supposedly intimidating, or having others intimidate the wife of said military hero.
    I don't know him nor do I go on many social media sites but I just got this e-mail a couple of day ago and had a What The Fuck moment:
    Dbag Vapes.PNG
    Did I read those stories wrong and this guy is supposed to be a hero for his actions that night? Look at the shit they put in the background. His head over the American Flag on top of Las Vegas? Did he buy his way into the juice market? Does he even vape? Would like to hear if anyone knows of this guy or maybe help me understand WTF they were thinking with this promotion.

jimi and Bad Ninja like this.
  2. Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja Well-Known Member

Dan is a D bag.
    His dad was an infamous corporate raider who made millions on junk bonds back in the 80s.
    Dan is a trust fund kid who desparately wanted to be a bad ass..kicked out of the service..pays to get bit parts in movies and plays poker for a "living".

I do think he vapes.

Markw4mms, jimi and LDuBC like this.
  3. LDuBC

LDuBC Well-Known Member

That's what I gathered from the little bit of info I found about him. I have never seen his name in the vape scene before. The juice line is whatever, I just couldn't believe the images they used for this promotion. It's almost like they are praising his actions during the Las Vegas nightmare even though there are several reports showing his lack of courage and shameless self promotion all while filming at least one woman getting shot in the head.

4. Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja Well-Known Member

Dan: " Gimme a gun!"
    Cop: "I dont know you, I aint givin you shit".

Lol.

Markw4mms, jimi and LDuBC like this.