What's a good setup for a beginner?

Discussion in 'Ask the Experts' started by catie9_4, Jun 30, 2020.

1. catie9_4

catie9_4 New Member

I'm new to vaping but I want to get started with a solid setup. My budget is $400 USD - what would you recommend and what ejuice flavors?

If you could recommend me a place where I can buy everything - the set up elements and the ejuice - it'd be excellent.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  3. eMILE556

eMILE556 New Member

Hmm .. I think they already helped you with the choice of vape. I remember when I was choosing my first vape, it took me a huge amount of time. If I'm not mistaken, then I compared about 70 models until I found the one that I liked the most. In relation to taste, this is a separate long story. Each person has a different taste, so you should try it yourself. For example, I already have a fairly large collection of liquids. There are even some with CBD, as well as homemade kratom liquids from links not allowed (it was very difficult to do this), but I rarely use them. Usually to relieve stress before important events. I hope you find exactly what you like. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2020
  4. AnnaWatson

AnnaWatson New Member

Hey it all depends upon your choice no one can suggest you much better than you do some experiments by yourself and find out the perfect one for you every one has different criteria of choosing a flavor or vape for their daily usage