What juice you vaping?

Discussion in 'General E-juice Discussion' started by Nailz, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Nailz

Nailz Well-Known Member 1 year member

Think this kind of thread is good for sharing juices, and gives others ideas of new juice to try.

So right now I have all that1vape juice on the go, Extra Very Vanilla Custard on the left, Blackberry Cheesecake in the middle and Rainbow Custard on the right :)

[​IMG]

2. Deucesjack

Deucesjack Well-Known Member 1 year member reviewer

Nice, How you liking that WYE? It's my new out and about mod. Thing is just feather light. Right now I'm vaping on Blue Pucker. Tony B from the Vapor Trail Channels new juice. Pretty damn good.

3. Nailz

Become one of my favorites, light, feels good in the hand, and I find the battery life really good on it.

4. Deucesjack

Me too. For all the same reasons.

5. Alaskavaper

Alaskavaper Well-Known Member

I have a Wye on the way from China and really am looking forward to it. I DIY so not well positioned to comment on the juice preferences.

6. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Moderator Staff Member Moderator 1 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

you gotta try their apricot custard. it's amazing!

i'm vaping some SVA mnangosteen and dam it's good shit

7. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Well-Known Member 1 year member

I'm trying a new one for me, The One, by Beard. The One ejuice provides delicious notes of strawberry doughnut on the inhale with sweetened cereal and creamy milk on the exhale. It's a good one.

8. Nailz

I have, and have a 120 mil that is ready to go when out of the extra vanilla custard ;)

9. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Moderator Staff Member Moderator 1 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

it won't last long. it's like crack lol i just got another 240ml in last week of it. alsso a 120 of strawberry rhubarb and a 60ml of french custard

10. Deucesjack

Lol, all hail the Apricot Custard. Love that shit.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

11. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Well-Known Member

I'm vaping oldies but goodies lol. Jimmy The Juice man shurb (shebert ice cream flavor) and Fluffy Clouds Fruit Fucker (rainbow striped gum flavor) Both in 6mg and they are both very mild on throat hit. I don't like a mean throat hit lol

12. Deucesjack

Anyone try Tony B's Blue Pucker? Melted Blue Raz Slushie. Really good.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

13. WaelGaz

WaelGaz New Member

I love all beverage/shakes flavor collection from UAE Vaping.

Wildgypsy70 likes this.
  14. Phil_Lee

Phil_Lee Active Member

All my own.
    Fruit cake with caramel icing in a TopTank Mini (with RBA) on the Charon TC 218.
    Blackcurrants and Cream in the other Toptank Mini (with RBA) on the UD Sifu.
    Clotted Cream Tea with a hint of blackberry in the Protank 4 (With Pro RBA) on the Vapedroid C1D2.
    Something that didn't work out as intended but is quite nice (but not a keeper) and I haven't given a name to (it's a sort of fruity candy though) in a UD Igo W7 on the Yihi SX Mini. (need to get that finished up and rebuilt for something better).
    Mixed fruit & nut in the Hadaly on the Dripbox (I need to get that empty & clean now I have a pair of squonk-only Velocity V2 clones sitting around*, so I can put the standard positive pin back in the Hadaly and use it elsewhere**).
    In the Wasp Nano that I don't have a free mod for at the moment I have the newly opened and tested Kentucky Coffee (coffee with sweet cream and I was originally planning on Irish Coffee but couldn't get Irish Whiskey flavouring, so used Kentucky Bourbon instead - hence the name).
    Opened and mid use bottles waiting for an atomiser & mod:
    Peaches & Cream
    Kentucky Bourbon & vanilla.

Not a bad buffet.

*no solid pin or plug, as the original brass one failed and took out the bottom insulator with it, the warranty replacement (they sent a whole new V2) did the same, as it seems the pre-installed tiny grub-screw plug is the only thing giving that pin sufficient mechanical integrity to actually build on) but I managed to source stainless steel replacement squonk pins which (with a bit of loving attention from Mr Leatherman) are now 5.4mm shorter and permanently fitted, with a home-made bottom insulator on the one which needed it.

**As my favoured morning coffee vape (sweet cream mixed weak on purpose, then with cracked fresh Columbian coffee beans steeped in it for a month) makes a mess of wicks and coils, I needed something very quick & easy to clean & re-wick (which the Velocity V2s were great for - future plan is to alternate between them, so when it needs a clean out, I can just swap, then dry burn, clean, and re-wick the mucky one when my hands are having a good day), but the build in the Hadaly is not going anywhere, as it works really well, was bloody hard work, and is a complex braid/twist with 4x0.3mm stainless steel 316L that looks like a chain (and which completely defeated Steam Engine's ability to predict resistance, so I just had to keep making it until I had what my Sifu [correctly] said was sufficient resistance through it's crocodile clip leads, which left me with a wire MUCH longer than I'd anticipated), which I'd NEVER get clean once that coffee had gunked it up - and as it took an hour of wrestling to get it in there (guess who forgot that stainless steel 316L work hardens, so putting a braid/twist in it turned it into a very effective spring?) following two hours doing my best to get the length I had made into a coil size that I could squeeze into any atomiser I had - a bench vice (or vise, for you rebellious colonials) heavy vice grips, and enough swearing to make a sailor blush (arthritic hands and wrists don't mix well with cold forging by hand) eventually managed to get eleven wraps around a 4mm rod, but I lost one wrap from spring tension trying to jam it into the Hadaly (the only thing I had which would [just] take it), so it's actually slightly bigger than 4mm ID) but vapes beautifully, it's staying unless or until I become convinced I can make something better or it fails (whichever comes first), because loosening the screws on that may result in pingfuckits flying around the room (If only they were Allen screws, that wouldn't be a problem - they'd stay engaged in the key, unlike those horrible 19th century anachronisms with slots in, or even the early 20th century replacements with philips heads). I can't do it inside a bag easily unless I can find a big enough clear one, because of the poor sensation in my hands, and I have to hold it in front of my face to see it (the magnifying goggles don't focus far out - but do at least provide some eye protection from newly liberated pingfuckits).
    So that is the rather comical story of my first attempt at a wire more complex than a simple round-wire build (0.3mm was the finest I had then - if I do it again I'll use slightly smaller wire, which should be easier to work with and fit into more atomisers when it's done - but will need more crossovers per cm and be harder to see - but I have my geek helmet illuminated magnifying binocular visor now).

Thankfully, I can swap to the solid pin without removing the coil - I'll have to take some pictures when I do, as I'll take the opportunity to dry-burn and re-wick. I think filling the Hadaly so tightly (I can barely get a 12ga needle down each side) maximises the flavour - absolutely every bit of air going in through the air holes to the under-coil area is forced through that slot on each side of it, so every tiny bit of vapour gets collected on the way.
    If I can recover that coil in usable condition, I could anneal it for possible future re-use, but that requires heating it to lemon yellow then rapid quenching, so can't be done in-situ, as it would melt the PEEK insulator (and probably a set of VTC5As). Even the pliers to hold it for the process need to be fat nosed ones, or it would also anneal the tips. I now have a blowtorch for that (but didn't then - or rather did, but didn't know where it was - an unfortunate side-effect of the amount of pain medication I'm on, along with my tendency to ramble on and drift off at a tangent).

It just occurred to me, that coffee is going to be pretty strong when I do put it back into service - it's had those beans steeping in it for nearly 3 months now!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    FΛDED, Wildgypsy70 and Nailz like this.
  15. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Well-Known Member 1 year member

chocolate/mint & strawberry from my local b&m. Plus Vapewild's cinnamon toast cereal & blueberries and cream.

Bigbob2322, SnapDragon NY and Nailz like this.
  16. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

Just tried this
    [​IMG]

17. Raymcconn

Raymcconn Well-Known Member 1 year member

Blueberry custard from Tmaxx's No Frills.

18. Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes Member

Homemade, similar to Thug Juice.

FΛDED, Wildgypsy70 and Nailz like this.
  19. CaFF

CaFF Well-Known Member

Vaping one of my fave DIY juices ATM. :emoji_grin:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Not my recipe, can't recall exactly where I found it. Love it though!

Gooey Cinnamon Roll
    13.30% Baked Cinnamon Roll (OSDIYS)
    5.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
    Optional: more of your fave cinnamon

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  20. FΛDED

FΛDED Active Member

Spot on blue slushee syrup that's left on the bottom of the cup vape. Similar to a couple I've had before. I ran through it fast, it's a good one.