What are your ways of giving up smoking?

Discussion in 'Ask the Experts' started by James Bickford, Dec 11, 2018.

1. James Bickford

James Bickford New Member

Hello guys, I've just decided to post a message here that is tightly connected with personal health conditions and giving up smoking. I was a heavy smoker for several years and nothing has helped me. I had a lack of self-motivation. That's was pretty sad because I felt that I had a bad health condition and I needed to do this immediately. But I couldn't. The only thing that helped me was vaping. Now, I'm feeling ok thanks to being vaping for 5-10 minutes several times a day. My favorite website related to vaping is VapingDaily You can easily check this website if you want to receive some awesome vaping related content and much more other things. By the way, anybody who wants to read the difference between vaping and smoking health impact can read this article https://vapingdaily.com/smoking-vs-vaping/ Perhaps anyone has some other stories?. It's would be great to receive some feedback from you guys. Any comments or advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks, guys!

pete67 and Whiskey like this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

Hi there and welcome to VapingInsider, glad you gave up the smokies!!!:emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_relaxed:

3. pete67

pete67 3 year member

Hello and welcome to VI James:emoji_coffee: I gave up stinkies almost 9 years ago because of my health. I have COPD and thanks to vaping I can breath again.