What are the best flavour attys you've tried?

Discussion in 'Flavor Chaser' started by KingPin!, Jul 22, 2017.

1. KingPin!

KingPin! Well-Known Member

This always seems to be a popular one everyone asks so when in Rome haha

For me personally and flavour is so subjective I prefer DL style think it's important to put that out there I don't get on with MTL so much hence my choices

My top list changes a fair bit but the one constant at the top is the Hadaly so far some of the others are really close and could easily hold the same spot but if I'd have to chose my current list stands as (i do sometimes re order this list as well)

I'll edit this post as I go :) as of 22/07/17 top 10 for me as of now

1. Hadaly RDA
    2. Turbo L RDTA
    3. Pindad RDTA
    4. Exo RTA
    5. Skill RDA
    6. Druga RDA
    7. Uwell D2 RTA
    8. Pharoah Dripper tank (RDTA)
    9. White Bone Mini RTA
    10. Gaia RDTA

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Letitia and Heartsdelight like this.
  2. Nightshard

Nightshard Well-Known Member

Kinda out of the loop with RTAs and never was a big fan of sub tanks.
    Had a phase of MTL RDAs, low wattage DL and now I'm at the high wattage DL phase, so I'll concentrate at those.
    Only care about flavor, clouds are just a side effect.

CSMNT RDA: Well a bit shallow but other then that perfect.
    Pharaoh RDA: At the right circumstances can provide some excellent flavor, has a huge well, very annoying to fill, non standard drip tip, when you do get spit back it will be a nasty one because of the position of the coil even with the spit protection drip tip, designed primarily for single coil and can hold a mammoth one.
    Goon V1 RDA: kind of set the benchmark for the kind of RDAs I'm talking about but has been passed since then.
    Shiruken 24 RDA: just like the Goon only with a better designed deck, received some bad publicity (unjust publicity).
    Kennedy 24: excellent flavor, limited deck with not enough space inside the posts (2 post deck), can leak if wick is not placed properly (limited wick space), no airflow adjustment (the Trickster an airflow adjustment version does exist), Kennedy Enterprises invented the press fit 1/2 inch drip tips (with o ring in the cap) that are so popular now.

So in conclusion, forget everything else and get a CSMNT :D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Letitia, Markw4mms and KingPin! like this.
  3. KingPin!

The Cosmonaut is on my wish list mate even more so since they released a bottom feeding deck for it!!

I'll have to look into the shiruken

Do love my RDAs:)

Letitia, Heartsdelight and Markw4mms like this.
  4. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

So many. Here are mine in no particular order.

Pindad
    Ammit 25
    Serpent Mini
    White Bone Mini
    CSMNT
    Pulse 22
    Kylin
    Big Baby Beast
    Lush Plus
    Goon V1.5
    Eboss Blizz
    Dotmod Petri RDA
    Captain S Sub Ohm
    Captain RTA
    Aromamizer Plus
    Aromamizer Supreme V2

Letitia, Heartsdelight and KingPin! like this.
  5. KingPin!

Hmmm good idea mate I could probably do a top five after that though lines start getting blurred

Letitia and Heartsdelight like this.
  6. Pysiu

Pysiu New Member

Hi. I am still fairly new into vaping and i am very happy to find this post :D

So far i have been using TFV8 Baby Beast, TFV8 Cloud Beast and Pharaoh RTA. I am only using rba bases so i am not speaking about the premade coils. Out of these 3 for me the flavour winner is the TFV8 Cloud Beast with Pharaoh RTA very close (however the Pharaoh is 1 coil versus 2 coils in the Cloud Beast. I am waiting for the postless deck for my Pharaon RTA which i guess will make the Pharaoh better than the Cloud Beast). Given the fact that the Cloud Beast is a juice drinking monster i still prefer the Pharaoh in my daily vape. Shortly i should also receive the IJOY EXO RTA, i will update my post then.
    update: I fell in love with EXO RTA - I have used the 1 coil deck - flavour is similar or better then TFV8 Cloud Beast and definitely better then Pharaoh RTA even though i can use lower wattage then in TFV8 (not to mention that TFV8 was using 2 coils).
    Velocity deck with 2 coils gives great flavour as well and doesn't drink the juice as much as TFV8 so it's my favourite tank ATM.
    The build quality is not as great as the Pharaoh RTA though - the juice controll is already very easily turned and it is hard to make the airflow smaller (the whole tank with juiceflow controll turns around when trying to decrease the airflow :( ).
    I guess that in the long run i will return to Pharaoh since it is still good for flavour and built better then the EXO :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  7. KingPin!

Exo is bloody awesome RTA love it good choice right there stock drip tip sucks though have you got a spare 510 drip tip?

Heartsdelight and Pysiu like this.
  8. Pysiu

Pysiu New Member

9. KingPin!

the half moon fire and ice drip tip looks really nice with it on the SS seen another user with that I just used my Augvape boreas drip tip as it's a little taller

If you don't mind a short stubby drip tip its fine to use give it a go first see what you think no need to buy additionals if your happy with the stock one :)

Letitia, Heartsdelight and Pysiu like this.
  10. Pysiu

Pysiu New Member

I see, thanks for the tips.

Letitia likes this.
  11. bobnat

bobnat Member

My favorites are the Exo and Ijoy combo. I've put away all my other tanks. I just ordered another Exo today which makes 6. I've been wearing button down Oxford shirts for 35 years, so when I find something that suits me well, I'll stick with it a very long time.

@KingPin! how is that new Combo? I'm thinking of getting one locally.

12. KingPin!

It's good mate really nice actually few things I've noticed gonna put in my review suppose won't hurt giving you some of the news early lol

Stock drip tip isn't great for the IMC-10 deck top cap gets hot and flavour is muted ...Wack in the 510 adaptor lower the wattage a bit and flavour is really excellent ...the fact you can run your own 810 drip tip is a big plus on here

The stock drip tip seems to work much better with the IMC-3 deck but it's strange deck to put in with the kit a) it doesnt actually fit the top cap is raised by a couple of mm b) it's a pain in the arse to wick c) careful overtightebing the positive pin I had a bit of an accident lol d) the airflow holes don't line up with the base, it sort of circulates round and in hard to explain until I put pics up but does seem to work well

The good news is any of the decks you own for the combo are compatible with this one still, paintwork is awesome, screws better than the Druga on the IMC-10 deck and it held up to a thorough Ultrasonic cleaning

I will be putting up my review this week mate so you'll be able to see all in more detail

Letitia, bobnat and Heartsdelight like this.
  13. bobnat

bobnat Member

Great, I look forward to it.

KingPin! and Letitia like this.
  14. Outcast

Outcast Well-Known Member

Baal v3 22mm rda [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin! and Kprthevapr like this.
  15. Kaeto

Kaeto New Member

Hi all, is there an updated list somewhere?