VAPE MAIL thread!

Discussion in 'Vaping Related with no Category' started by Mjag, Jul 19, 2017.

1. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Haha- I haven't had the Revenant for very long myself and I am no reviewer- So far the pros are the pump fill system- no mess! Using a 21700 battery, nice long life- the door latch is easy to use and very secure,
    easy to read and set screen, the price, regulated mod, I got this mod for under $35.00 shipped, great price! This is one of my few pumper squonks that will suck the excess juice back into the bottle.
    The con for me would be the size and weight, pretty big and weighty. Won't be throwing this in a pocket of a purse.I picked the Rainbow fingerprint magnet finish, its is beautiful, so I don't mind the fingerprints, but this would be a con for some, but they had other colors to choose from.
    I always wanted one and the price was too good for me to pass by, and I am glad I have it.
    Many times I watch reviewers to be able to see the walk thru of a product- ease of use and be able to see it in action before I make up my mind on whether I should buy it.This is why I like visual You Tube reviews over the written reviews.
    :emoji_sunglasses:

madstabber and Bigbob2322 like this.
  2. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

Yeah they are great, the Kodama, horrible metal finish on all versions and that big ASMODUS branding ruins them. I was thinking of having my gunmetal version dipped / chromed but I think the dam metal is glued to the wood. Either way, the rubber finish on my army green one is amazing.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  3. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

Talking of Rainbow Snap, makes me think back to the Kaos Chromatic version, another great mod (with the lights turned off)

4. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

Ah man, never type and walk, just trod in dog shit......on my new Nike Air Max 720 edition.

madstabber, SnapDragon NY and Whiskey like this.
  5. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo:emoji_face_palm::emoji_face_palm::emoji_face_palm::emoji_face_palm:

6. SnapDragon NY

Yikes- awful!
    That has to be the worst! I hope it wasn't too bad to get off your new Nikes!
    :emoji_scream::emoji_sob::emoji_hugging:

Rixsta likes this.
  7. SnapDragon NY

Oh I know- I saw that Kaos Chromatic at my vape shop- so pretty and tiny too. Never saw it for a good enough price for me to buy it or the Rainbow was sold out!
    There is Wet Vapes that has the IJoy Avenger that comes with 2- 21700 batteries that I am interested in snagging- in rainbow and $19.99- just waiting for them to come out with a 20% off coupon- lol! They usually have many sales, so waiting for one before I pull the trigger!
    I have a couple of sub tanks where the wattage is over 60w- this dual 21700 mod would be great for them!

[​IMG][​IMG]

pete67, Rixsta and Nailz like this.
  8. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

9. SnapDragon NY

I have two of those, one pink and the other is red- really nice mod and the price has been very affordable- I paid $25.00 for my 2nd one!
    Your green combo looks pretty cool!
    :emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_thumbsup:

pete67, Bigbob2322 and Nailz like this.
  10. SnapDragon NY

I bought these a few weeks ago and forgot to post the picture- ooops
    The iJoy Avengers- I got both of these for $33.00 shipped including the 20700 batteries- from a sale at Wet Vapes.com

20200401_061347.jpg

Bigbob2322, pete67 and Nailz like this.
  11. SnapDragon NY

I also bought the Dotmod AIO SE used from a sale thread- came with the Dot RBA-
    I bought the covers from EVcigarettes.

20200314_134959.jpg 20200316_135825.jpg

Bigbob2322, pete67 and Nailz like this.