VAPE MAIL thread!

Discussion in 'Vaping Related with no Category' started by Mjag, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Mjag

Mjag 2 year member reviewer

Yeah, I have been hearing that, might have to track one down.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  2. Mjag

Tracked down a gunmetal last night and got it ordered and shipped today. I saw there are clones already but pricey at near $30 and they don't look great, would rather have the original.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  3. Mjag

Got the Fatality M25 today, so far really good! Been playing with the airflow, using 3.5mm hexcore Clapton's. So far it seems like the top airflow wide open and the bottom just a little open is giving me the best flavor, how do you like your airflow?

Already transferred it over to the Paranormal 250C, much tastier on there [​IMG]

Rixsta, Nailz and SnapDragon NY like this.
  4. Mjag

I just had to after trying the prototype at the show. Too bad it only holds 4ml and it has a learning curve for sure but so far I love it. TC is just as good as the G Class which means better than the lower end Yihi chips. The auto squonk works good once you dial it in. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Wow- what is that ????
    It is a squonk mod???? Kind of looks like the Vsticking VK530 or the Pioneer IVP V- It

Rixsta, Nailz and Mjag like this.
  6. Mjag

Whoops, would have been good if I mentioned what it was.... Haha. It is the new SXmini X Class with ESS auto squonker. The auto squonking works great once you have it setup, it only holds 4ml of juice though, not great.

Rixsta, SnapDragon NY and Nailz like this.
  7. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply.

My build
    IMG_20190809_102658.jpg
    Alien Clapton's 3.5mm ID 28 triple core wrapped in 32 NI80.
    I like my airflow half open on the bottom, quarter for the sides but I don't like a real airy draw.
    But... You know what, I gotta feeling I'm going to like the Blotto RTA more, it never ends, just when I thought I'd found "The One", Parsons comes out with a killer RTA. Dam this vape life.

SnapDragon NY and Mjag like this.
  8. Mjag

Haha, yeah, that Blotto is on my list of gets too, hoping they will be at the show in 2 weeks, will pick up a couple then.

My build is almost exactly the same as yours expect with a 6 core fused, same 3.5mm and placement too. It is a damn good tank for sure

Rixsta and SnapDragon NY like this.
  9. Timbo

Timbo Well-Known Member

After testing the iPV V3-Mini portable version of the technology looking forward to trying the technology in a full size mod, how is she performing? I know iPV are also about to release a dual 18650 device with the ESS Driver but no touchscreen (sticking with the joystick), i believe though that will have 10ml capacity!

10. Mjag

Hmmm, 10ml capacity on the IPV might be worth waiting for then. I do really like the X but that 4ml capacity is a drag with my hot build but still love the combo with the Asgard RDA. Will try a more tame build sometime this week, still not sure what RDA though. Maybe the Pulse V2 with a single coil but it will look tiny on the X. I wish the Aromamizer Plus had a squonk pin so I could put it in RDA mode, that would be cool.

Have used the X and Asgard combo since I got it, haven't had another RDA on it yet. I don't know if the excitement will wear off but it hasn't so far. A friend of mine got the X on the same day and he is loving it too, got a text today on how much he is enjoying it.

For me the chip has lived up to the G Class, I can't say the same for lower end Yihi chips. That is what makes me enjoy it, the small 4ml tank still makes me pause to recommend it.

I also like that the new IPV will keep the joystick, never have been crazy about touchscreens as I am always wiping them down. Everything you mention about the new IPV makes me think you are better to wait for that instead of jumping on the X now. I do not regret for 1 second getting the X so far but the IPV sounds like a better option, I will probably get that too.

Timbo and SnapDragon NY like this.
  11. Timbo

Timbo Well-Known Member

I found the small capicity on the iPV V3-Mini not a problem as the efficient way it delivers the liquid made it last the equivalent of about a 7ml squonk bottle on a regular squonk device but i suppose when feeding full size RDA's the pump in the dual battery devices are going to be more powerful and get through the liquid quicker.
    I am loving the ESS Driver technology just from using the iPV V3-Mini but snooping around their is also the Auto from SXmini and a device from Vsticking which is about to be released which is another portable device, so there will be 3 portable devices and 2 dual 18650 devices using the system in the market by the end of this month.
    The biggest issue with the V3-Mini is the ADA's are not rebuildable and a proprietary threading but from what i understand the Auto (SXmini's portable version) will have rebuildable ADA's.

12. Mjag

Yeah, I really like the ESS driver a lot too. I have a lot of squonk mods but actually don't squonk a lot, at home I will drip most of the time as I like to try new flavors throughout the day. On the road I prefer an RTA over squonking. I do over squonk at times on the road, just too much going on and I forget. That is where the ESS comes in handy, set and forget which is helpful for me.

Looking forward to more ESS mods, will buy each one, hopefully they will be available at the show in 2 weeks.

SnapDragon NY and Timbo like this.
  13. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

@SnapDragon NY

OMG, I lost my travelling buddy - Vapor Storm Puma (Punk) Left it at the hotel.....along with my falcon king, not bothered about the tank, got a few of them but THAT mod, instantly ordered another punk before they are all gone haha. Punk design was my fav.

Mjag and SnapDragon NY like this.
  14. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Oh No- maybe the hotel will send it to you?
    I see such bad reviews on that mod- Love mine too one of my favorites and gets used daily for over a year now with no problems!
    Glad you were able to get another in your Punk design! Good thing the prices of the Puma are so affordable- I should look into getting myself another one!
    :emoji_confounded:

Rixsta and Mjag like this.
  15. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

Don't think Jai Haze likes it very much lol

Mjag and SnapDragon NY like this.
  16. Mjag

Yeah but a day or 2 later he made "I’m a Man, I Can Admit It When I’m Wrong" vid :emoji_laughing:

I give him props for admitting he was wrong but 0 props for the drama. He even responded to me on reddit when I said:

mjag1

2 points·12 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    Out of the box reviews are so fun huh ;-)

It is a complicated device, no doubt about that, took me less than an hour to figure it all out though. Once you have it figured out it is actually an easy device to use, would have preferred the joystick though, hate having to wipe the screen.

For entertainment Jai is fun to watch, for an in depth review, not so much.

Then he commented back to me:

from JaiHaze via /r/Vaping sent 4 hours ago

Show Parent

And that’s why I label myself as entertainment. It’s people that call me a reviewer

I have no problem with Jai other than the self-inflicted drama. I but don't regard him as a reviewer and he admits he is not one as well.

I would not personally recommend the X Class for full price at $250, I didn't pay that. I also would not recommend the Boxer Dual 20700 squonk at $250, I didn't pay that either. I have had both close to the same amount of time and use the X Class a lot more but my favorite chip still remains the DNA250C, so good.

SnapDragon NY and Rixsta like this.
  17. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member

Yeah the guy is, as we say here, a total nutter.

Moving on, the new swell mod, I absolutely love it.

IMG_20190817_105804.jpg IMG_20190817_111412.jpg

Mjag, Nailz, Bigbob2322 and 2 others like this.
  18. Rixsta

Rixsta Well-Known Member