Vape Gear Buying Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Anthony_Vapes, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

Not sure how many people are aware but i keep a running spreadsheet of stuff i personally recommend going. You can bookmark the link for future reference as well

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing

Also open to feedback or adjustments on it. I just updated it today to get ready for the new year. here is the list of changes

• added table of contents with links to each tab
    • added review link via my profile and youtube to table of contents
    • Removed older/discontinued gear from main list
    • created a legacy gear with price point for older gear separated by type (mod, rebuild-able, tank)
    • consolidated mod list by removing seperate categories for temp control and just using the color code for it and added it to a separate legend
    • consolidated types moved AIO/POD/Stick into 1 category, made VV mods 1 category regardless of battery config, Didn't separate by battery type but list it next to the mod. combined 3-4 battery mods in column
    • updated battery section with my safety and rewrap videos.
    The goal was to make the least amount of scrolling especially with those using mobile or tablets to make it easier to read and find what they need.

Stuff in progress

• consolidating all my Text Reviews into one place I can link to that's easy to search

• Possibly a section for guides and info for general vaping
    I'm open to suggestions to accomplishing this as well

2. pizzadave80

pizzadave80 reviewer

I looked at the mods list.... and would be nice to have them laid out with a small summary of what makes them good or bad? Instead if just being in the list. I know you have some annotations and comments on temp control....but beyond that it's just a list. Could do a vertical spreadsheet...list the mods by type... then short comment on why you recommend... and then a link to your review?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bad Ninja likes this.
  3. pizzadave80

pizzadave80 reviewer

Regardless.... nice work. You've put alot of time into it and I hope it helps people in their purchasing endeavors

Bad Ninja and Whitesoxfan2579 like this.
  4. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

The problem is "small summary" is tough to achieve. lots of quirks. it's why i have links to my reviews but i'm still trying to find the best way to do so. The list was meant to help limit it to a handful of items in which the buyer can then read reviews and decide for themselves what works best for them

5. pizzadave80

pizzadave80 reviewer

I hear you....easy to babble on and on. Maybe like pros and cons? Pick 3 for each?

6. kickvaperknight

kickvaperknight New Member

This is really helpful!

Anthony_Vapes likes this.