Vape gear boxes

Discussion in 'General Accesories' started by Whiskey, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

I found these at michaels craft store
    I keep all my different coils and odds and ends in them, they are amazingly handy, and stacked on their ends, take up very little room!!:)
    [​IMG]

What do you all store your vape gear in??

pete67, BPROSEK, Artemis and 5 others like this.
  2. lestermagneto

lestermagneto Well-Known Member

That's a great question, and a moving target for me... I travel a lot Whiskey, so I need to have a travel "kit", with a few 60mL's of juice, extra coils, (I wouldn't have time or dream of being able to build on the road), tanks, mods, batteries, and charger... and unfortunately that rig is expanding.. so I have THAT, ... (which will stay in hotel room), then I have my "daily" bag, which contains extra batteries in case, 2 mods, extra juice, another tank, coils etc... (ug)..

At home, I have different solutions, I used to use a tackle box or toolbox, but just expanded too much.. I have a nice drawer for steeping and storing coils and old tanks etc... and a dark shelf as my vaping humidor with like 20-30 juices for my needs, and yesterday at bed bath and beyond got a nice organizer that holds all the daily driver tanks and juices in one neat package that slides under the coffee table, as I think the gf was getting a little overwhelmed with all the crap I had on top of it..

with my increasing OCD'ness with this though, comes increasing hardware etc, so I am definitely playing "whack a mole", and have to address it on multiple levels for work/home etc... would love to see other peoples "life hacks" on this...

3. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

I use a tackle box as well for all my building stuff. @lestermagneto Have you traveled with a DIY kit on a plane? Was it a problem with concern to the scissors, pliers, and screwdrivers?

4. lestermagneto

No, I haven't travelled with a DIY kit, if I did, i would put it in checked bag... don't want to push TSA too hard with throwing in little scissors and little screwdrivers and pliers in addition to 6 18650's and 300mL's of juice in bottles etc... in addition to all the other work related gear I travel with... I really am a TSA disaster... and it doesn't help that pg/vg on swabs can come up positive for bomb stuff, as glycerine is obviously a known component in some of that... but most TSA guys are pretty familiar with vaping, probably a lot do it themselves, (and hell, a lot of them have been knicking mods etc out of our bags for years..)

5. haleyburnsred

haleyburnsred Member

I bought a kinda tall squarish tupperware type shit for all of my building needs. Holds my screwdrivers, extra parts, wire, cotton, tweezers and pliers. I do this thing with my clothes where they look better in baskets and in the laundry room, so my bureau and dresser houses the rest. 2 drawers of DIY concentrates, bottles, syringes, and a few note cards with conversions/recipes. Then, we have the normal juice drawer. Well, 2. 2 full drawers of juice I hate and will never vape. I should send some out to people.....OK. Then we have the "premade and graveyard" drawer. There's another smallish box with all my old mods and tanks that I dont use, some more juice, and pre-made coils for various attys I don't use anymore.

6. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 2 year member

I use a combination of clear plexiglass cosmetics cabinets like these.
    vape stand.jpg
    The small spaces on top hold 10ml juice bottles
    The drawers hold spare coils, drip tips, etc.

7. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

Cool, never thought of those!!!!

BPROSEK, SnapDragon NY and Deucesjack like this.
  8. eStorm

eStorm Active Member

Same, mostly check out the dollar stores in the area, and always grabbing jewelry cases or make up cases. Or when shopping at amazon, sometimes you can find lots of little holders/bins/containers in the different categories, as long as you don't look for the word vape on amazon, you'll be paying nearly nothing, but moment people find out and start labeling it, price goes up by 50 bucks lol.

I took my display that I used back in the day for my nail polishes, put it in my kitchen cabinet and store my ejuices and diy flavors on that. Since its a 5 tier, I don't have to use so much space in the cabinet itself, in comparison of placing all these bottles next to each other. Bonus, its good for keeping it out of reach of your kids, I don't have any but somehow this just occurred to me lol

9. lestermagneto

exactly, take a 2$ item, put the word "Coilmaster" or "Vape" in the title, and 1000% markup....

BPROSEK, Whitesoxfan2579 and Whiskey like this.
  10. Whitesoxfan2579

I think I'm going to snag an extra plastic lidded bin to keep extra coils in so I can do some stocking up.

BPROSEK, lestermagneto and Whiskey like this.
  11. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy 2 year member reviewer

I use these, Rubbermaid, I get them at Walmart, 20 bucks.
    13x9x2

[​IMG]

12. Whitesoxfan2579

Looks like just what I need. I'll be checking Wally World next time I get there.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    BPROSEK likes this.