1. Join the Vaping Insider facebook group and you could win a $100 Vape Wild coupon! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapinginsider/

Vandy Vape Pulse X BF Kit

Discussion in 'Squonkers' started by vaporl, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

Great deal ya got for sure!!:emoji_thumbsup:

2. Sam B

Sam B New Member

Ya know, couldn't pass it up and it turned out to be my favorite go to daily vape

Whiskey likes this.
  3. Sam B

Sam B New Member

Hey whisky, I get about 5 to 6 hrs battery life with my pulse and I'm a chain caper and I use a 20700 battery I wish I got a little bit better battery life, its5 my only con with my pulse how much battery life do you get with the X and a 21700

Whiskey likes this.
  4. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

I use 18650's in mine, get about 4-5 hours on them before switching out:)

5. Sam B

Sam B New Member

Oh, ok, cool

Whiskey likes this.
  6. Sam B

Sam B New Member

Hey everyone, so needless to say I love my pulse 80watt that now does 90watts, and I have talked a lot about it but I have one con and I think anyone who has a pulse 80watt has the same con and why there is a pulse X and that is battery life, the only difference between the pulse X and pulse 80watt is the X can take a 21700, but I have solved the problem without having to modify my mod, I found the most excellent 20700 battery, the sanyo 4250mAh 3.7 volt 20700, I mean this battery is a miracle, it goes n goes n goes, and anyone who has tried them and posted a review says the same exact thing. The first time I tried one after a full charge it lasted me 23 hours and now I have the second one in, ( I bought a pair) and I am at 13 hours and I'm not even at the half way mark yet, so I thought I would share this news about this amazing battery, oh and I bought my pair of them for $13. But I love my pulse even more now and I don't have one con about the mod, most definitely my favorite vape with of course my profile rda on top

rocketyos, Whiskey and Deucesjack like this.