Vandy Vape Pulse Squonk BF Kit With Pulse RDA

Discussion in 'Unauthorized Vendors' started by vapormo2, Oct 30, 2018.

1. vapormo2

vapormo2 New Member

Vandy Vape Paradox RDA

Vandy Vape Paradox RDA is a new 24mm diameter RDA with an innovative design, which features a single coil post deck with big coil building space and deep juice well for easy operation. The Paradox features a postless build deck, leaving plenty of space for novice and advanced builders alike. This design can situate a large single coil as it is top secured via 6mm flathead screws to accommodate bigger and larger coil builds, tightly fastening down thicker coil leads with ease to maintain a solid and uninterrupted connection. The annular airflow system inlets the flow of air from the side of the knurled top cap and can be minutely adjusted to reach the perfect balance and airflow.Besides, the top dome form bell offers vapors smooth airflow and better experience. Moreover, the Paradox has 1.5ml e-juice capacity and is compatible with three types of drip tips. It is compactible with 510, 810 & PEI Drip Tip, providing both MTL and DL vaping flavors.

Technical Data:
    Material: SS
    Length: 23.5mm
    Diameter: 24mm
    Capacity: 1.5ml
    Annular Airflow
    Top Dome Form Bell
    Compatible with 510, 810 & PEI Drip Tip
    Detachable Structure
    PEEK Insulator
    Single Coil Configuration
    Annular Airflow System
    Knurled Dual Airflow Top Cap
    Color: Matte Black, SS

Package Includes:
    1 x Paradox RDA
    1 x Accessory BAG
    1 x User Manual
    1 x 510 Drip Tip
    1 x PEI Drip Tip
    1 x 510 Adaptor

For detailed e-cigarette introduction, please click: Vandy Vape Paradox RDA

[​IMG]

Vandy Vape Pulse Squonk BF Kit With Pulse RDA

Say hello to Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonk Kit With Pulse 24 BF RDA-Special Edition! Pulse BF Squonk Kit comes with unregulated Pulse squonk box mod and Pulse 24 BF RDA-Special Edition. It features lockable power switch for safety concern, spring loaded 510 connection and a 8ml food grade soft silicone bottle, ideal for squonking. The Pulse squonk mod is one of the best selling for good reason, with a build quality matching 3D printed mods 5 times its price, it hits hard, performs outstandingly well, and is incredibly well made, and will give you a brilliant performance day after day.

Technical Data:
    Size: 100*50*27mm
    Thread Type: Spring loaded 510
    Battery:18650/20700(battery not included)
    Capacity:8ml
    G.W(Included package): 250g
    Material:Nylon+ABS)High temperature resistant)

Package Includes:
    1x Pulse BF Box Mod
    1x 18650 Battery Adaptor
    1x Pulse 24 BF RDA-Special Edition

For detailed e-cigarette introduction, please click: Vandy Vape Pulse Squonk BF Kit With Pulse RDA

[​IMG]

Vandy Vape Refill Bottle For BF Squonk Mod 30/50ml

Vandy Vape Refill Bottle For BF Squonk Mod is the perfect accessory to the Pulse BF Box Mod & Pulse BF Kit. If you’re looking for a new fill bottle, then you won’t have to look any further since Vandy Vape has released their Squonk Refill bottles! These silicone crafted bottles are going to work perfectly with any 510 compatible squonk mod to keep the filling process neat and clean. Additionally, with a knurled cap design you won’t have to worry about the stainless steel top being too slippery to open. When it comes to using these bottles, it couldn’t be any easier. You’ll just screw the fill bottle into the 510 connection of your Squonk mod and squeeze out the air from the bottle inside the mod. From there just give this fill bottle a squeeze and watch as the juice is pulled right inside! The Squonk bottles will come in two sizes, 30ml and 50ml, and these will come in several colors including Blue, Green, Black, White, and Red.

Technical Data:
    Material: Food grade silicone gel
    Capacity: 8ml
    Measures:
    30ml Bottle:86.5mm x 28mm
    50ml Bottle:97mm x 32mm
    Compatibility: Compatibility with Squonk Device
    Color: White, Black, Green, Blue, Red

Package Includes:
    1 x Vandy Vape BF Box Mod Refill Bottle

More detailed about Vandy Vape Refill Bottle For BF Squonk Mod 30/50ml or Want to know other e-cigarette information, Please Click: vape shops

[​IMG]

madstabber and Heartsdelight like this.
  2. vapormo

vapormo New Member

Hey guys,
    we got pretty innovative vape from Vandy Vape,
    Check this out!!

Kylin V2 RTA

The Kylin V2 RTA by Vandy Vape is the updated rendition to the original, presenting an updated postless quad terminal build deck with dynamic airflow system for nice flavor and offers huge vapor production. Constructed by high-grade stainless steel and Pyrex glass, the KYLIN V2 RTA is durable. With a big bulb tube, the KYLIN V2 can contain 5ml e-juice (3ml version tube is also included in the package). As the upgrade version of Kylin RTA, the Kylin 2 RTA tank comes with 24mm diameter, adopts an unique cambered Deck, which is available for both single and dual coils. When air channels funnels into the structure, it redirects to four squared airholes, with two of the airflow in slopped orientation to create a concentrated, flavor-focused experience. 7 colors are optional.

[​IMG]

Technical Data:
    Material: Glass,Stainless Steel
    Length: 38.15mm
    Capacity: 3.5ml/5ml
    Thread: 510

Vandy Vape KYLIN RTA Tank Atomizer

Vandy Vape KYLIN RTA Tank Atomizer brings you new Color:Green,Blue,Red,Purple,Gold,Rainbow. It Features side and bottom airflow that goes directly to the coil for unparalled flavor taste. It supports single or dual coil

[​IMG]

Technical Data:
    Drip Tip Height: 17.5mm
    Drip Tip diameter: 16mm
    Height: 48/36 mm (thread and drip tip excluded)
    Outside Diameter: 26 mm
    Base Diameter: 24mm
    Capacity: 2ml/6ml
    Color:Green,Blue,Red,Purple,Gold,Rainbow

Vandy Vape PHOBIA RDA Tank

New year, New beginning! The New Vandy Vape PHOBIA RDA Tank. Integrating an impressive advanced Dual coil version. PHOBIA RDA was craftered with high-quality stainless steel construstion. With the concentrated bottom and side air-flow system, it brings you the dense flavor. Ther is a unique and beautiful logo on the bady. In a word, the Vandy Vape PHOBIA RDA is an attractively designed quality platform that provides the ease of builds and convenience in use.

[​IMG]

Technical Data:
    Length: 24mm
    Atomizer Type: Rebuildable dripping atomizer
    Connection Type: 510 thread
    Drip Tip Type: 810 Ultem drip tip
    Color: Matte Black, Gold, SS, Rainbow

More hot sale vape device for you:
    Vandy Vape Kylin RTA
    rta tank sale
    vape rda sale

3. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Moved to unauthorized vendor area, vapormo please read our forum vendor posting rules before posting any more sales threads, Thank you

pete67 likes this.
  4. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

Great giveaway, I hope I win. I like all the driptip options as I think it’s one of the most underrated atomizer accessory. It’s important to get the right driptip to get the airflow and flavor that best suits your needs.

5. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

I like that it’s single coil. I only use single coil atomizers because I figure if you can’t get it right with one coil, using two will only make a mess of things. I like the domed top cap funneling delicious flavor through my driptip and into my mouth.

6. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

How many times can I enter? This is a great giveaway, hopefully I’m the only one who enters so I’m guaranteed a win.

7. HeartSniper

HeartSniper Member

i think this is not a giveaway, look again the title, there is no "giveaway" word :emoji_confused:

pete67, madstabber and dunskoy like this.
  8. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

Yea I think your right but it’s posted in the giveaway section. Unfortunately the rules of vaping insider state, if someone posts information or pictures of a product in the giveaway section of the forum, whether intentional or not, is then obligated to give said product or products to the first member who replies to that posting. If they fail to give the member the free gift it is punishable to the full extent of the law. So I’d feel bad if they didn’t intend to give me the squonker and rda but it’s outta my hands at this point. I just hope they contact me soon asking for my address so they can send me these great products. Because they will incur daily fines if they don’t ship my prize in a timely fashion, and nobody wants that.

HeartSniper and vapelisque like this.
  9. Whiskey

This was not approved by me, therefore it is not a give away, moved to unauthorized vendor area, sorry guys

pete67 likes this.
  10. vapormo2

vapormo2 New Member

Uwell Crown 4 Tank is the upgraded version of Crown 3 which is still hot-sale in the vape market. With 28mm diameter featurs a very exquisite design, which holds up 6ml e-juice capacity and 5ml straight glass for you option.The biggest highlight of the Crown 4 is the advanced patented self-cleaning technology, the Uwell Crown 4 can absorb the e-juice in the condensation holder through regular usage and vaporize it. Moreover, Crown IV Sub Ohm Tank utilizes UN1 Coil with 0.25ohm rated at 55W to 65W, and the UN2 Coil 0.23ohm with an output range 60W to 70W. The double helix coil design heats evenly and fully that gives the good flavors. Besides, the package included Dual SS904L Coil with 0.2ohm and 0.4 ohm offer better flavor and longer life with higher quality. 6 colors are optional.

Technical Data:
    Size: 28*54.8mm
    Material: Stainless Steel, Glass & Silicone
    Coil type: Dual SS904L Coil 0.2ohm (70-80W)
    Dual SS904L Coil 0.4ohm (60-70W)
    SS304 UN1 Coil 0.25ohm (55-65W)
    FeCrAl UN2 Coil 0.23ohm (60-70W)
    Capacity: 6 ml(Bulb) + 5ml
    TPD Version Capacity: 2ml + 2ml

Package Includes:
    1 x Crown IV Tank
    1 x Spare Glass Tube
    1 x 0.4ohm Coil(Pre-installed)
    1 x 0.2ohm Coil
    1 x Pack of Replacement O-rings
    1 x User's Manual
    1 x Drip Tip Cover

More detailed about Uwell Crown 4(IV) Sub Ohm (6ml/5ml) Tank Atomizer or Want to know Uwell Crown information, Please Click: uwell nunchaku

[​IMG]

Uwell Nunchaku 80W Pen Style TC Starter Kit With Nunchaku Tank (5ML)

Here comes the newest 2018 vape kit Uwell Nunchaku 80W Pen Style TC Starter Kit With Nunchaku Tank is a compact, light, and portable pen like device that features a variable wattage option, temperature control, and an OLED screen, paired with the Nunchaku Sub-Ohm Tank. The Nunchaku is powered by a single high amperage 18650 (sold separately) with an output of 5 to 80W while maintaining a mechanical style with the Nunchaku coil from the Nunchaku Sub-Ohm Tank series. The Nunchaku measures 27.4mm in diameter and 94.5mm in length, with a Micro USB charge port. A 0.96 OLED screen allows users to see essential vaping factors that users need to see such as the output power, battery life indicator, etc. Included with the kit is the Nunchaku Sub-Ohm Tank, a 5ml capacity tank with a threaded open top fill system and a separate condensation holder. The Nunchaku uses plug-pull coils and comes with a 0.25ohm coil that is rated for 40 to 50W and a 0.4ohm coil that is rated for 45 to 55W. With its small form factor, alongside an intuitive adjustable settings, the UWELL Nunchaku 80W TC Starter Kit is a top choice for those looking for a powerful yet compact device!

Technical Data:
    Tank Capacity: 5ml
    Mod Size: 27.4mm(d) x 94.5mm(h)
    Material:stainless steel & quartz glass & copper &silicone
    Power Range: 5-80W
    Working Modes: Power Mode, TC Mode(Ni, SS), Bypass Mode
    Battery Type: 1 x 18650
    Standby Current: <50μA
    Voltage Range: 0.7V-7.0V
    Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω(VW), 0.1Ω-1Ω(TC), 0.1Ω-0.5Ω(Bypass)
    Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-300°C
    A new generation of E-cigarette control panel by our independent R&D, makes the tube as safe as a box mod.
    Replacement 18650 battery or charge over usb
    Plug-pull coils, easy to replace.
    Color: Iridescent, Iridescent, Purple, Black&Gold, Stainless Steel, Full Black, Sapphire Blue, Metallic Green

Package Includes:
    1 x Nunchaku Mod
    1 x Nunchaku Atomizer
    1 x Extra Quartz Glass
    1 x 0.25Ω Coil(pre-installed)
    1 x 0.4Ω Coil
    1 x Pack of Replacement O-rings
    1 x Micro USB Cable
    1 x User Manual
    1 x Drip Tip Cover(used to cover the drip tip while not using)

More detailed about Uwell Nunchaku 80W Pen Style TC Starter Kit With Nunchaku Tank (5ML) or Want to know other e-cigarette information, Please Click: best online vape store

[​IMG]

11. Whiskey

vapormo.com you are not an authorized vendor please keep these posts to the unauthorized area please read the rules in this area as well.

1. Unauthorized vendors are limited to posting only 1 thread per day in this section.

2. Unauthorized vendors are prohibited from running giveaways and referral competitions.

If you want these rules lifted then consider applying for Authorized vendor status.

Thread moved, warnings issued

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    pete67 likes this.
  12. Whiskey

Can you show me where that is in our rules here?

pete67 likes this.
  13. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

It’s one of the many unwritten rules I have come up with to deal with unauthorized vendors posting in the wrong section. It’s a way to teach vendors the rules here while also getting me free vape gear, It’s a win-win. No need to thank me, I happy to contribute in order to keep this forum running like a well oiled machine. Although I do need to speak to someone in payroll maybe. I haven’t received my paycheck yet.

Whiskey and Anthony_Vapes like this.
  14. Whiskey

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy:ahhhh good thinking:emoji_grin::emoji_thumbsup:Send @Anthony_Vapes the bill

madstabber likes this.
  15. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

Ah Anthony Vapes is running payroll, excellent.
    :emoji_money_mouth::emoji_money_mouth:

16. vapormo2

vapormo2 New Member

Wismec Active Kit with Amor NSE Tankadopts the innovative Bluetooth technology, it can serve as a vape kit and a speaker. Now, you can listen to the music while vaping, Wismec Active 80W Bluetooth Music Starter Kit With Amor NS Plus Tank adopts the original Bluetooth technology will bring you a music vaping world. Wismec Active Starter Kit protected by silicone case utilizes the shockproof and waterproof design that can play music even under water. The Wismec Active 80W Kit powered by built in battery with 2100mAh capacity and is capable of 80W output. It is an extremely portable and compact TC kit consisting of Active 80W Box MOD and Amor NSE 2ml/3ml Atomizer. Equipped with 0.91inch OLED screen that display essential data to the user, the Wismec Active Kit also support multiple modes including VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR for you option.With the new WS-M (Mesh) coil for dense flavor and huge clouds, the tank is compatible with both MTL and DL vaping. 4 new colors are added.

Technical Data:
    Size: 55.6 * 26.6* 94.5mm
    Battery: built-in 2100mAh
    Screen: 091-inch OLED screen
    Output wattage: 1-80W
    Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
    Temperature range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
    Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes, 0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
    Maximum charging current: 2A
    Maximum output current: 50A
    Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
    Capacity: 2ml/3ml
    Thread: 510 thread

Package Includes:
    1x WISMEC Active MOD
    1x Amor NSE Atomizer
    1x WS04 MTL 1.3ohm Head
    1x WS-M 0.27ohm head (pre-installed)
    1x Hook
    5x Seal Ring
    1x QC USB Cable
    2x User Manual
    1x Warning Card
    1x Anti-fake Sticker

More detailed about Wismec Active Bluetooth 80W TC Kit With Amor NSE 2100mAh or Want to know other e-cigarette information, Please Click:best online vape store

[​IMG]