Trying to quit smoking, to vaping

Discussion in 'General E-juice Discussion' started by Metalcolt45, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Metalcolt45

Metalcolt45 New Member

Hi all, I have been going through the vaping on and off for quite a while. I smoke 3 packs a day. I started with a pen type years ago, wasn't satisfied went back to smoking. Tried a cheap mod with 18mg of nicotine, it burns my throat infact one inhale and I had a huge coughing fit. I switched to different levels of nicotine had same effect, not as harsh as I stepped down to find the best level I could tolerate. I went to a vape shop explained my problems, they suggested a fuchi mod, and not sure of the tank. Started me at 18mg of nicotine again, they claimed it would be less harsh with a good mod and tank. Wrong, had the same experience I had before. I dropped the nicotine level to 3mg which is what I can tolerate, but I find myself vaping constantly with no satisfaction. Need help want to quit smoking, and enjoy vaping!!

2. AnnaWatson

AnnaWatson New Member

Same happen with me but i don't cough mostly but the reason is, it takes times to adjust with these products it has much thick and strong smoke that some times stuck in the throat and connected with proper electric mechanism that works accordingly.