tips for new vapers

Discussion in 'Vaping Related with no Category' started by Tmart ecig, Apr 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tmart ecig

Tmart ecig New Member

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but thought I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
    1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
    2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
    3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
    I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys

2. Nailz

Nailz 2 year member

Good tips and the most important ones too ;)

3. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Good tips. I would add this. Don't be intimidated. Learn how to build and DIY. Even if you wind up not sticking with either, it gives you a much better understanding of vaping in general. I regret that I waited almost a year to start building and almost 2 years before I started DIYing. Both are simple things that make vaping more enjoyable and affordable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Agree with going DIY wholeheartedly. Month was was subohm tanks, month 2 was drippers and prebuilt coils, month 3 was building my own coils from wire and never looked back. Only been vaping since December and my poor subohm tanks haven't been used is so long already.

5. Linacruise1467

Linacruise1467 New Member

Very useful tips for all new vapers.

Vapin4Joy and Nailz like this.
  6. Raymcconn

Raymcconn 2 year member

Very good tips Tmart and Jack brought up I think the most important IMHO. Dont be intimidated and I will add don't stop asking questions.
    No stupid questions only stupid people who ask then argue about the answers they are given. [​IMG]

7. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

One more tip, consider the source of your information. Make sure you are getting good information. Unfortunately, there is a shit ton of bad and incorrect information out there by so-called "experienced vapers". Just joining up here is a great start. Some of the most knowledgable vapers I have had the distinct pleasure of knowing, hang out here.

rocketyos, Vapin4Joy, Nailz and 2 others like this.