The FDA Is Considering a Ban on Online E-Cig Sales

Discussion in 'Vaping News' started by Nailz, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Nailz

Nailz 3 year member

SnapDragon NY, pete67 and Whiskey like this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

I agree, I guess those of us that went ahead and bought back ups for back ups, may have been smart after all!!!

3. pete67

pete67 3 year member

So glad I stocked up on everything. Everyone better get there vape gear stocked up now before it's to late.

SnapDragon NY, Whiskey and Nailz like this.
  4. Jo Harvelle

Jo Harvelle New Member

I always buy E-Cigs online, which suits me. I guess there are many here who are comfortable buying E-Cigs online. Online prices are comparably low from local vape shops. If FDA puts the ban, then many will be in trouble I guess like me.

5. Yankee27

Yankee27 Active Member

Almost all of the online vendors I've used gave excellent service and good prices. Would be a real shame if all those hardworking employees and business owners need to find something else.

Went to a large local vape shop chain yesterday, almost completely converted to pods and salts. They have their place. I'm sure hobbyists will be self sufficient. But conversion of mainstream sub-ohm vaping to pods is not my personal liking.

As a mature (sometimes) adult, I can no longer blow a cloud beyond the confines of my place?

If my only choice becomes pods, I've thought about whether I should try snus.

Back to the topic, I'm guessing there would be some lead time, e.g. no more online sales after Jan 1, etc. But who knows with power hungry hypocritical Gottlieb.

6. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

I am a full time squonker,and build my own RDA's, no way I am doing pods and salts, I have stocked up because I am not sure what is going to happen

pete67 and Vapin4Joy like this.
  7. pete67

pete67 3 year member

I have been stocking up on supply's and mods for over a year because I feared the FDA would do this. Stock up on everything you can while you can. I mix my own juice and make my coils and it's not hard to do either.

jimi and Raymcconn like this.
  8. Raymcconn

Raymcconn 3 year member

My next big investment will be starting to DIY Juice. Only reason I haven't was and still is the kids. Looks like I won't have much choice.

pete67 and jimi like this.
  9. jimi

jimi 3 year member

That would be a very wise move Ray, I have been making my own juice for almost 5 and a half years now and wouldn't have it any other way, saved a ton of money too.

pete67 and Raymcconn like this.