The Biggest Cloud Chuckers you've tried?

Discussion in 'Cloud Chaser' started by KingPin!, Jul 22, 2017.

1. KingPin!

KingPin! Well-Known Member

What's the biggest densist cloud chuckers out there?

This one is a little harder than the flavour one for me it very much depends on the coil, VG ratio , airflow, wattage or even use temp control As such it's difficult to name a top list for me

Difficult not to mention the Smok cloud beast series in here they chuck with the best of them

Biggest cloud I've ever produced was a single coil on the Pharoah Dripper using this enigma coil below it was almost overwhelming to begin hit like a train don't know whether I could use this as a daily driver but it's bloody funny filling up a room
    In 3 puffs god only knows what two of these would be like but resistence would be so low to try it safely this one was close to the 0.1ohm area
    IMG_1195.JPG

I've had pretty good results using temp control as well taking long draws on attys that after 4-5 second inhales produce massive vapour clouds

I wanted to know what you've had best success with whether it's a premade coil tank or a DIY job

2. Michael Worthington

Michael Worthington Active Member

My Reload clone with a pair of raymo2u's aliens at 50 watts will chuck a pretty good fog. It would do better, but my decreased lung capacity and intense dislike of a lot of heat keeps me from running it hotter.

This payday I'm gonna see about getting another pair of SS aliens for my Eurus rda. I love those raymo coils. They're better than anything I could ever make myself. They mean the difference between a so-so vape and awesome. :)

gakudzu, Anthony_Vapes and KingPin! like this.
  3. KingPin!

Aliens rock mate prefer framed staples myself takes the flavour to the next level!

4. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 2 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

reload is pretty awesome. just built it again last night
    [​IMG]

as far as biggest cloud chuckers, pretty hard to compete with the super tanks

5. reflex99

reflex99 Well-Known Member

Fasttech goofed and sent me a Desire Rabies for no reason. I like a more restricted hit but when life gives you a cloudsbro atomizer you make clouds.

Airflow is barely adjustable so you'd better like clouds if you want any sort of good experience out of it. I like that it is bottom-ish airflow but without the ease of leaking like normal bottom air designs. From pictures the Mad Dog also by Desire is almost identical. The Rabies has raised outer terminals though which I really like as it makes wicking (and building sorta) SO EASY.

Michael Worthington and KingPin! like this.
  6. Michael Worthington

In my opinion, if the mad dog had the build deck of the rabies, it would be perfect for me. I wouldn't even look at another rda...dual ncoil at least. My Geekvape Medusa Reborn is supposed to mbe here monday and it's got the same post configuration as the rabies. I'm grittin' my teeth waitin' on it! :D

KingPin! likes this.
  7. KingPin!

Never took the plunge on the reborn was going to because it had the squonk capability on it but then I got the turbo RDTA mate game changer !!!

Michael Worthington likes this.
  8. Michael Worthington

I got me some 26g ss316 wire coming from Kidney Puncher too s'posed to be here Monday as well. I screwed up. I didn't order Cotton Bacon while I was ordering - I was gonna buy it local, then when I went after it today, it was sold out. I did catch one vape shop that didn't sell the big bags, but they had the Bacon Bits - little bags of 2 pcs CB that they include with juice purchases. She PIFed me one of them till I can buy some. With a little luck, I'll be vaping on both my Reload and my Eurus tonight! :)

KingPin! likes this.
  9. KingPin!

Hold onto that thought mate @ParaTech wasnt it you who had the deal on cotton bacon mate?

10. reflex99

reflex99 Well-Known Member

11. KingPin!

12. Michael Worthington

I wanted the Medusa as soon as I saw Anthony's review on it and that's what I would have ordered if MyVaporStore hadn't been out of them. It was on their site for $16. Anthony was giving it huge props for flavor and ease of building and wicking and I like easy! :)

I bought the Reborn instead for $25. I like the idea of a dripper with 3.5ml capacity and the staggered deck will be as easy as the velocity to buil on. It's like the Reborn has all the improvements I wished for on the original Medusa...replaceable goon-style driptip, more capacity, and easier filling once wicked up. I'm really looking forward to it.

13. KingPin!

Must admit the reborn seem to fix pretty much everything I disliked on the original Medusa ...flavour was great from the original but man it was a PITA to refill put me off big time

14. Michael Worthington

I hear you. I probably would have disliked that very thing had I bought one. I'm glad Geekvape made the changes. I think I'll like the Reborn.

Next month I gotta get me a good single coil rda. I need one I can run a massive 3mm coil. It's only 4 wraps, but each wrap is about 3mm wide making the coil almost 14mm! I had the Govad in the shopping cart and swapped it for the Medusa.

KingPin! likes this.
  15. Michael Worthington

I saw that. I'll try this little bit I've got, and if it works out, I'll order a pack or 3. :)

KingPin! likes this.
  16. KingPin!

Think you made the right decision there mate if you do get a squonk and don't want to fork out a fortune check out the ShenRay Hadaly it's really damn good but you do need a squonker for it as I said before it's tiny juice capacity makes is not worth the effort for dripping .....but flavour is so good beats the crap out of anything else I have

17. HUNS0N_ABADEER

HUNS0N_ABADEER Active Member

My best cloudy atty is the (imo) highly underrated Yun 25mm. That thing is a fucking cloud machine! Nice & roomy deck too. Flavor surprisingly not bad for such a large chamber :emoji_thumbsup:

KingPin! likes this.
  18. KingPin!

Show us a pic! :)

HUNS0N_ABADEER likes this.
  19. HUNS0N_ABADEER

HUNS0N_ABADEER Active Member

Ask & ye shall receive!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

KingPin! likes this.
  20. KingPin!