1. Join the Vaping Insider facebook group and you could win a $100 Vape Wild coupon! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapinginsider/

THE BEST MTL RTA IN YOUR Mind

Discussion in 'RTA' started by vaporl, Apr 19, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Active Member Authorized Vendor

I tried alot of MTL tanks and for a long time, recently been using the Berserker mini and Siren v2 22mm which have really made me convert.
    [​IMG]
    As much as I tried to like the Siren v2, I just can't seem to get it perfect. Either there is gurgling or dry hits and think its to do with the gta style deck and amount of cotton. When I do get a good vape its lacking in flavour on any airflow setting. The settings themselves are perfect in terms of draw options but the wide open is too airy with little flavour and second biggest is great but again lacks the flavour of these other rta’s Ive used.

I have tried many MTL tanks out there not just these but so far I think the little Beserker mini my personal best.
    I list the popular mtl rta in the list:
    1. Berserker MTL RTA
    2. Digiflavor Siren V2
    3. Innokin Ares MTL RTA
    4. Coppervape Skyline
    Exceptional flavour, draw and ease of use deck. Whats yours and why?

Ravuno likes this.
  2. Ravuno

Ravuno Member

Another point for the Berserker mini here - great little atomizer with a lot of flavour, way more forgiving on your wicking than the Siren as well in my experience!

pete67 and vaporl like this.
  3. jimi

jimi Well-Known Member 1 year member

I'll third the Berserker, I got one for my wifey but when she goes to bed I always use it. Great little RTA. I usually vape DL but the Berserker is trying to change that.

vaporl likes this.
  4. vapelisque

vapelisque Member

Here is mine top few all aimed at 1.1Ohm coils:
    1. Berserker MTL RTA - dont build under 2.5mm diameter coils unless u dont mind filling it from bottom. use plain SS or Kanthal.
    2. DoggyStyle RTA - build 2 or 2.5mm coils, top flavor.
    3. Prime - mutes flavors a bit but hassle free and works well with 2 a 2.5 builds.
    4. Mini Berserker RTA - 2mm builds, works nice but different from his big brother (big is better for tobaccos). Often refills is a downside but it gives back in terms of flavor and vape quality,
    5. Vapefly Galaxies RDA - min. 3mm coils, top flavor, thirsty as Sirene. Good flavor.
    6. Sirene 2 MTL RTA - minimum coils diameter 2.5mm. Likes higher wattage like 16W or more. Top flavor. Thirsty.

pete67, rocketyos and vaporl like this.
  5. vaporl

thanks @vapelisque, I really like the Berserker MTL RTA, how about the DoggyStyle RTA, I have never try this one

6. vapelisque

vapelisque Member

@vaporl its a must have. To find authentic now it is hard so you will prolly need to go with clones. Sxk for tighter draw, all others like Sjmy for looser.

7. vaporl

ok. I get it .thanks for your suggestion :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes::emoji_kissing_closed_eyes:

vapelisque likes this.