Student vaping epidemic hits local schools

Discussion in 'Vaping News' started by Jo Harvelle, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jo Harvelle

Jo Harvelle New Member

E-cigarette use among teenagers has reached epidemic proportions, officials say. Though purchase and possession of vapor products among minors is illegal, it doesn’t seem to be stopping the popularity of vaping in the youth community.

More than 2 million middle and high schoolers were current users of e-cigarettes in 2017, and the number is ever growing, national research shows.

An addiction is proving true in schools all across the country as vaping has become universal and readily available in easily concealed devices, such as the popular JUUL vape that resembles the sleek design of a flash drive.

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

You have a link to the article? What officials are saying this, I'd like to read who put this out:)

pete67, Raymcconn and SnapDragon NY like this.
  3. madstabber

madstabber 3 year member

Great story but I have a few notes for you. Even though you are writing fiction sometimes it’s better to write something, even though it isn’t true, it could be. That way the reader can more easily relate to the story if they could visualize it happening to themselves. I hope that was helpful and I can’t wait to read your next installment.