SMOK PRINCE VAPE TUBE

Discussion in 'Vape Pens' started by Mdk, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mdk

Mdk Member

Everybody out there needs to try the new SMOK Prince tube if you want to take a break from messing with settings ect. It is the best pen, if you can call it that, since the Mig Morpheus. It has a big Prince tank and blows great clouds, flavor is great. Try one, price is reasonable. It is a big improvement over the V8 which is also very good.

Deucesjack and BPROSEK like this.
  2. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 3 year member reviewer

Yeah I just got my hands on one. I like it as well. I love that Prince tank. It's a good compromise between the BBB and the TFV12.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. Mdk

Mdk Member

Glad you like it too. Battery life is also very good for an all day chain vapor like me. Have a great day!

4. Jo Harvelle

Jo Harvelle New Member

Great I will surely buy and share the reviews soon.

5. cleopants

cleopants New Member

At the first sight, I really liked it. However, after a couple of weeks of usage, I understood that it is not that good, and it is not worth it's money. Do not get me wrong guys, it is not terrible, it is not bad, however it is also not that good as we all thought at the beginning. I mean, teh price per quality ratio for this pen, is not that great. For the same money you can get a waaay better pen, or you could even get a joytech ego which is awesome. You could actually find all of them at the links not allowed and make a comparison, you will understand that the smoke prince is not that good.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2021