Smok Nord Pod Kit

Discussion in 'POD Devices' started by Vapin4Joy, May 18, 2019.

1. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Hello folks, I was sent a Smok Nord from HealthCabin for review, this fact will not effect my personal opinion in any way, shape or form.

I have been using the Nord for the last six weeks, I know a long time, but being a farmer and this is planting season, I've been very busy. I will say having the Nord sure made it easy to carry a vape with me, I have been enjoying this little, well made pod system, just a good, flavorful vape. I'm a DL vaper all day every day and the Nord satisfied me.

The Nord I received is gold, it's not painted, it's plated with honeycomb plastic panels front and back, it has a 3ml pod system that is easy to fill, a small rubber plug on the side of the pod. The Nord is well built and looks quality, it has a nice size fire button, standard, 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off, once on, 2 clicks to check battery condition, a small led changes color. The mouth piece is wide and comfortable in the lips, it has a surprisingly good draw, but I do get a DL hit with the .6 mesh coil, the 1.4 is a MTL and the flavor with this coil is good, but not like the .6. I ran 21ml through the .6 before it lost flavor, so pretty good for coil life. The coils are easy to change out, just a thumb nail and pull it out, the only issue I had was that the pod leaked slightly from the base of the coil, I have ordered more of the .6 coils, I like them.
    The Nord has a 1100mah battery, I get a full day out of it and it charges pretty quickly, about 1 hour. One thing that could be better, it's hard to see the juice level through the windows, in my opinion a little larger window would be better.
    The Nord feels good in the hand, solid with a nice weight to it, I gotta say, this is my first Pod, I waited for reviews and the Nord got good ones, I have to say after 6 weeks of using, it is good, the coils for being so small put out a ton of flavor and good cloud production.

There is a ton of colors available and 4 different coils, for me the mesh coils are very good.
    I don't know what else I could write about the Nord, there have been so many reviews, I will say I like it very much and would recommend it, it works, good price and coils are easy to get.

So, I'm not going technical, the Nord is worth the little money it costs, it made me a pod believer, thanks for reading.

I'd like to thanks Cortana with HealthCabin for giving me this opportunity.

WIN_20190518_13_38_58_Pro.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    pete67 likes this.
  2. pete67

pete67 3 year member

Very nice review, Vapin:emoji_thumbsup:

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  3. Vapin4Joy

Thanks Pete. :emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_relaxed:

4. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Great job on the review, Vapin, looks like a pretty cool pod mod!!!!:emoji_grinning::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
    3 ml is a good size tank too...I think the yellow / Purple resin design would be awesome:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_thumbsup:

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  5. Vapin4Joy

Thanks Whiskey. Yeah, I really like the way it vapes, so convenient to carry, all of the colors look good to me.

Whiskey likes this.