Review Request (Digiflavor Siren 2)

Discussion in 'Review Requests' started by Polar Girl, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

Thank you for the move and I guess the thread title needed to be changed so thanks for that as well.

Anthony_Vapes likes this.
  2. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Than you for the kind words Polar Girl, much appreciated.

Anthony_Vapes and Polar Girl like this.
  3. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

I know longer got to VU but can easily do so to read these reviews.

You should copy our work from there and paste it somewhere else if not VI. It's good to keep a personal copy in your complete control of all your work for future reference so it doesn't get lost.
    Thank you for the kind deeds. Words just don't compare.

Hopefully, Anthony is just busy and wasn't somehow bothered by my description of him. He has a great value to vaping consumers even if the industry may not end up liking him much if he fills that role too well. That seems to be his conundrum: the more his fans like him, the less the industry and vice versa. At least retailers can be comfortable knowing a positive review means customers shopping with confidence.

4. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

I renamed him Anthony Mooch. Lmao! Inspiration via Polar Girl. Lol.

Anthony_Vapes and Polar Girl like this.
  5. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

LOL.

Mooch is a demi-god to too many in the vaping community. Probably more revered than anyone else.A Mooch/Consumer Reports hybrid is what vapers especially those between casual and enthusiast need.

If the industry doesn't get it's act together, will they have an Anthony Nadar on their hands? LOL Projecting myself onto Anthony if I wasn't too unmotivated.

6. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 2 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

nope not at all. While I don't think i'm mooch by any means, i do appreciate the kind words. Just been busy with the holidays and reviews :)

Deucesjack likes this.
  7. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

I doubted very much you seen yourself as a Mooch like figure for mods and attys but that is what many of the people are seeking from your test results since that is what they are looking for and you seem to be the closest thing to it for many regardless of how different you might be from Mooch even in what you are trying to achieve.

I get the holidays being busy and chaotic.

keep up the great work! :)