Recommendations needed for good E-juices which won't kill your coils ?

Discussion in 'General E-juice Discussion' started by lianan, Dec 14, 2017.

1. lianan

lianan New Member

Hi,

My Local vape shop sells these e-juices brands, no taste testing... :(
    maybe someone here can recommend any juice from these brands which will not kill my coils in matter of days ?I spent so much recently on coil killers e-juices and am running out of juice...

I dig fruits mixes, hate custard
    • Cosmic Fog & Lost Fog
    • Okami Brand
    • Beard Vape
    • Cuttwood vapors
    • Dinner lady
    Thanks in advance

Vapedragon, jimi and Kprthevapr like this.
  2. jimi

jimi 2 year member

Wish I could help you @lianan but I make my own, some things to keep in mind , if the juice is dark colored or sweet it is likely to be a coil gunker. I am sure someone else will chime in who knows the answer to your question

Vapedragon and Whiskey like this.
  3. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member FB Group team

I haven't tried those, I tend to stay with light fruits and tobacco blends with a 70/30 mix of VG/PG , for my coils, the sweetest dessert type juices will cause build up on coils pretty fast. Hope that helped, Welcome to VapingInsider :emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_relaxed:
    Edit.... Ditto what Jimi said:emoji_slight_smile:

Vapedragon and jimi like this.
  4. lianan

lianan New Member

I fully understand what you mean here... problem is if I look at this juice for example:

"Cuttwood Vapors - OUTRAGE ORANGE

Outrage Orange is a blast of citrus and orange flavors that is sure to satisfy and make you feel outrageous"

there is not enough info to really know if its too sweet or not isn't it... and each bottle is a 25-30 USD...
    so hoped i could shave on other people's beard :)

thanks

jimi likes this.
  5. eStorm

eStorm Active Member

I have a couple of them, all of them are going to kill your coils, some faster than others so. My question is, what setup you're running, because if you're mainly using factory coils, any juice will gunk/kill these quickly, unless its unflavored or some kind of menthol/peppermint mix lol. Dinner lady as well as cutwood's are all absolute death to your coils within hours. Every time I use them, I have to clean my RDA/RTA on a daily basis, granted I have more of the desert flavors but I wouldn't count on the fruits being lesser sweet. Maybe take a look at couple online stores and see if you could get smaller bottles at a better price, if you want to stick with these brands. Sorry I can't be more of help, since I mostly don't use much fruits.

jimi and Whiskey like this.
  6. lianan

lianan New Member

I'm using RTA usually within the 45-60 watt range, well I guess I will go on try to order from oversees... will go with Anthony's recommendation of "that1vape"...
    regarding dinner lady, I do have some of the flavors, and found that at least the lemon tart don't gunk easy.

this is the thing, i haven't found any one reviewer on youtube that examine what is a coil friendly juice. not even one... all of them just talk about the taste and the cloud production... these are all bull... most important is rather or not you will be able to vape it after the 2nd day, as most juices now days just want to suffocate us with sweeteners... ough... I have the Paradox by Excision, it is really amazing taste, for the first day it really is.... but thats it... 2nd day the cotton is black the coil is black and is non vape-able... so now it just sits in the drawer... I look at it, take a sniff from time to time, and sadly put it back in...

jimi likes this.
  7. Eldorado

Eldorado Active Member

From personal use- the Dinner lady is a pretty coil killer. Beard and Cutwood were not junkin the coils like the DL

jimi likes this.
  8. lianan

lianan New Member

really?... I found some online vapers claiming beard and cutwood both kill coils super fast... 1 day of vaping fast...

anyway, i'll try to avoid the lot.

jimi likes this.
  9. Eldorado

Eldorado Active Member

rule of finger- sweet juices or juices with sugar additives junks quicker. vaped for a day and a half cuttwood and didnt get as much junk.

maybe got a bad one?:emoji_laughing:

jimi likes this.
  10. lianan

lianan New Member

"rule of thumb" :)
    indeed, but as I said, sometimes, "sweet" or "Sugar" isn't mention on the label does it ? :emoji_wink: making it impossible to know until you already ruined your coil or ask some friends online :emoji_handshake:

11. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy 2 year member reviewer

Personally I don't use any of those juices, but if your looking for good juice that has excellent prices, you really can save yourself some bucks.
    I recommend Verde Valley Vapes (V3).
    https://verdevalleyvapes.com/

12. Vapedragon

Vapedragon New Member

Hello there I can help make your coils last a long time, there's a company called J Vapes and all of there liquid is clear and made from the finest ingredients, and there one e juice they make that's my favorite I've been Vaping it for 7 years now! It's called Yellow submarine ! Give it a try I promise you that you won't regret it! My coils last 3 weeks easily, sometimes longer, I've tried alot of different e juice brands and not one of them can compare to J Vapes this will solve all your problems friend!

jimi likes this.