1. Join the Vaping Insider facebook group and you could win a $100 Vape Wild coupon! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapinginsider/

Real Flavors Super Concentrate

Discussion in 'DIY Supplies' started by Mjag, Aug 14, 2017.

1. authormichellehughes

authormichellehughes New Member

I know you're supposed to do single flavors to test first but I hate single flavors so decided to mix up the Ice Cream Sandwich like this

TOC'S Chocolate Cheesecake
    1.5% Butter Cream (CAP)
    3% Ice Cream Sandwich (SC) (Real Flavors)
    3% Nonna's Cake (FA)
    3% Sweetener (Sucralose) (ECX)
    2% Vanilla Custard Cheesecake (OOO)

Flavor total: 12.5%

Yep lot's of sweetener because I like junking up my coils LOL so wish me luck

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Mjag likes this.
  2. authormichellehughes

BTW that banana taffy... it smells just like my past favorite taffy and I might... might I say mix that as a single ... only because my mother wants it that way and I usually give in to her LOL

Mjag likes this.
  3. Mjag

Mjag Well-Known Member 1 year member reviewer

I didn't get the banana taffy but I am sure I have the SC banana and for sure have the SC taffy base so I figure just combine those 2 and presto...haha.

Nice to have you here @authormichellehughes

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

authormichellehughes likes this.
  4. Mjag

That sounds delicious

Teresa P likes this.
  5. fozzy71

fozzy71 Active Member

looks like I didn't take any notes. single flavor tested it at 3% and I recall it being sorta weak/bland and it didn't really remind me of a sweet potato. It ended up in a franken tester with sugar cub, hazelnut, peanut butter, milk and fruit pebbles that I am vaping and enjoying quite a bit. I plan on trying it in a few simple recipes to see what I can do with it but I have so much juice mixed to vape I haven't been tinkering with new recipes lately. Planning on trying it with the souffle concentrate and also want to try converting this recipe to all RF SC - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/943377/Sweet Potato Pie

same, I got that taffy base before the new mixes of it came out and plan to do similar with some of my fruit flavors.

authormichellehughes and Mjag like this.
  6. authormichellehughes

Mjag likes this.
  7. Mjag

I have only used it once when I first got it, was a mix with the rest of the flavors I had gotten in from RF SC line since I was low on bottles to do single flavor test, called it Kitchen Sink...haha.

Used them all at 0.50% and all RF SC

Banana
    Cinnamon Toast
    Cheesecake
    Fried Dough
    Oatmeal Cookie
    Peanut Butter
    Merinque
    and I added .50% Stevia

Really not bad at all for only 3.5% flavoring, could have bumped it up a little more but I am not into in your face mixes, I like it flavorful but subtle if that makes sense.

When I first tried it mostly tasted Banana and Peanut Butter I actually thought hmmm, not bad. Just tried it again after steeping for 7 months and sort of tastes like a Banana Cheesecake, not getting a lot of peanut butter anymore. Pretty tasty in my dripper and I am happy with the Banana flavor. Pretty much the only Banana's I will be using from now on is from Real Flavors and LOR Banana Cream colorless which is a must have for the Nana Cream recipe.

fozzy71 likes this.
  8. authormichellehughes

Mjag likes this.
  9. Mjag

I hear ya...lol

I am trying my best to NOT order more flavors, ran out of space in my cabinets too so now have to make room in my office. These sales don't help though, every time @Walt_RealFlavors has another sale he is so generous I can't help myself. I am running low on RF SC Pineapple and some other RF SC flavors so might be ordering again soon.

10. authormichellehughes

I'll be ordering more too because I just realised I don't have a cookie anymore ... can't live without a cookie LOL

pete67, Mjag and fozzy71 like this.
  11. Teresa P

Teresa P Active Member

Just trying the RF French Toast, 2%, after seven days and all I taste is syrup, not much toast. Kinda disappointed.

pete67 and Mjag like this.
  12. Mjag

Yeah, that one needs help. If you have Baked Bread try 1 or 2 drops

Teresa P and fozzy71 like this.
  13. HUNS0N_ABADEER

HUNS0N_ABADEER Active Member

I really like their watermelon. It has a great non-candy melon flavor with a bit of rind. The taffy base goes well with it.

Teresa P and fozzy71 like this.
  14. fozzy71

fozzy71 Active Member

I have three of these types of mixes in rotation right now from combining 6 or 7 single flavor testers (all usually in the 2.5 - 3.5% range) together and they all taste pretty decent. I have already put them into my calculator as recipes for the future but set them to default suggested percentages I got from ELR, instead of mixing them all at similar percents, to try and bring out some different top notes then used the cosmic calculator spreadsheet to bring down the total percentage to 3.5%.

This is what they will end up being mixed at in the future when I revisit them:

ButterFinger Tester Blend
    0.60% Butterfinger (Real Flavors)
    0.60% Deep Fried Oreo (Real Flavors)
    0.60% Deep Fried Twinkie (Real Flavors)
    0.50% Bread Pudding 2 (Real Flavors)
    0.50% French Toast 2 (Real Flavors)
    0.45% Paczki (Real Flavors)
    0.25% Cinnamon Roll 2 (Real Flavors)

Sugar Pebbles Tester Blend
    0.80% Fruit Pebbles (Real Flavors)
    0.70% Hazelnut (Real Flavors)
    0.70% Sweet Potato (Real Flavors)
    0.50% Sugar Cub (Real Flavors)
    0.40% Milk (Real Flavors)
    0.40% Peanut Butter (Real Flavors)

Brownie Testers Blend
    0.75% Bread Pudding 1 (Real Flavors)
    0.75% Cinnamon Roll 1 (Real Flavors)
    0.60% Bavarian Cream (Real Flavors)
    0.50% Brownie (Real Flavors)
    0.45% Apple Pie (Real Flavors)
    0.30% Nutmeg (Real Flavors)
    0.15% Toasted Blend (Real Flavors)

*Edit to add: Here is yours adjusted with the cosmic calc, rounded up the meringue .05% extra to get to an even 3.5% because a lot of the others were rounded down 0.01's:

Kitchen Sink
    0.80% Cinnamon Toast (Real Flavors)
    0.60% Banana (Real Flavors)
    0.60% Oatmeal Cookie (Real Flavors)
    0.60% Peanut Butter (Real Flavors)
    0.40% Fried Dough (Real Flavors)
    0.25% Cheesecake (Real Flavors)
    0.25% Meringue (Real Flavors)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    HUNS0N_ABADEER and Mjag like this.
  15. Mjag

Hey cool, thanks Fozzy, I am gonna gives those a try

16. fozzy71

fozzy71 Active Member

Hopefully you like them as they are basically un-tested at those percents. The current tester mixes that all had similar single flavor testing percents taste decent to me but nothing really comes to the front for a top note so they seem a bit muddled like each flavor is fighting with the others to take control but that won't stop me from vaping them. I wasn't sure what to expect when mixing 6 or 7 testers all together to free up my 30ml testing bottles but so far I can't really complain. There were others I did in the past that I never thought to try throwing in the calculator as a possible recipe.

edit to add: my fave of those first 3 I posted (at even testing percents) is the 'sugar pebbles' for sure.

Mjag likes this.
  17. Mjag

Gremlindiy has the entire Real Flavors line on closeout, 75% off when you add any of there flavors to your cart. 120ml of any of there super concentrate for only $4.50 and the same size of there weaker VG line for only $3.25. 30ml sizes are only $1.75 for the SC and $1 for the VG.

The strawberry gelato SC is pretty tasty, just hope it doesn't fade like Pink Candy did on me.

The VG line your going to wind up using 8 to 15% but at those prices it is not too bad. I like the VG versions of Bread Pudding and Cinnamon Custad a LOT better than the SC versions anyway, the later the cinnamon is all you taste. Coconut Cream Pie is pretty tasty too.

Look around there are a few 5% off coupons you can add as well, I think I used ELRECIPES.

Free shipping is easy to get to too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk