Pulse x

Discussion in 'Squonkers' started by Sam B, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Sam B

Sam B New Member

Hey people, I've been away for a minute but listen to this, so some of you know that I have the pulse 80watt and love that mod well last week it started to make a weird sound and then it wouldn't fire and it was saying low power and if I kept pressing the fire button it then would say to hot so I opened it up and there was juice everywhere in the circuitry, I was bummed I cleaned it out the best I could but it kept doing the same thing then I would see a little smoke so I hung it up got really bummed and two days ago went and bought a pulse x mod only, I got the one with the golden agate resin panels ( been checking those panels out and like them) and I put my gold profile on it, I've had that rda for awhile just never had a home for it, well it has a home now and it looks awesome, but anyways I love the pulse x just as much, even more than my pulse 80watt, but now listen to this, so over by my work bench is where my air conditioner is and I left the pulse 80watt in fro t of it all opened up, well last night I was at the bench messing with a couple projects and I look at the 80watt and all that juice is gone I said to myself " I know that boards fired but what the hell, so I stuck a battery in it and it works perfect like there never was a problem, how bout that, I did that once with a phone I dropped in toilet and it came back to life so I thought what the hell worth a shot and low and behold, I love my pulse mods, I have a lot of mods and a bunch of squonks, 50 watt to 235 watt squonk but there is nothing like the pulse ( well at least to me my opinion) to me the pulse 80watt and pulse x are the perfect squonk mods, all the options just the right amount of watts, I very rarely go above 65 watts when I'm squonking, but there is something special in the way the pulse mods hit, I love it so my 80watt is back and it's just like the x, with the 0.0.7 firmware version you just can't put a 21700 in it, but yeah it's back and now I have a pulse x and that's my new go to, it just looks so sharp with those golden agate resin panels and the gold profile and I have a black knureld delrin drip tip, awesome, I just thought I would share that with you pulse lovers, its a well built mod and tough I just proved it, oh yeah the reason all that juice got in there in the first place is who ever assembled the 5/10 connection didn't tighten the one nut that draws the leak proof seal in tight, I fixed that

SnapDragon NY and Whiskey like this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

Hi Sam , glad you were able to get the problem fixed without damage to the board, :emoji_relaxed::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  3. Sam B

Sam B New Member

Thanks whiskey but I find myself loving my new pulse x even more now

SnapDragon NY and Whiskey like this.
  4. Sam B

Sam B New Member

Well yesterday I received my Samsung 21700 30T batteries, I got a pair of them for my pulse x, and I have to say these batteries are incredible, they are everything I expected from all the research I've done looking for the best battery to run in my pulse, when you tube reviewer DJLsb said they were the best for the pulse that was the final word of approval that I needed and what a difference, and Monday I will be receiving my ofrf nex mesh stainless steel mesh strips, ( brand new ) for my profile rda. So now I can run my profile that's on my pulse in temp control, can't wait to experience that vape, so now my favorite squonk mod my pulse x is loaded with all the best amenities, the profile rda, the nex mesh strips, firebolt cotton wicking, and all powered with the Samsung 21700 30T battery, and Monday I'll have the stainless steel nex mesh strips, and I actually have two profile rda's so one I'm gonna keep the standard menthol nex mesh strips and the other I'm gonna put the stainless steel nex mesh strips in, just so I have the choice and diversity to change at will,, oh yeah I've been using my gun metal profile instead of the gold one, I put an ultem drip tip on it so it blends in and looks kick ass with these golden agate resin panels I have on my pulse. 1563078543026-1258394979.jpg

Vapin4Joy, Whiskey and SnapDragon NY like this.