Problem with pg?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related with no Category' started by jay_19_78, Sep 9, 2019.

1. jay_19_78

jay_19_78 New Member

Hi Guys,

Ive been vaping for a few years now and ive often find that i get really bad fever like symptoms and as long as i continue vaping the symptoms seem to
    linger until ive had a break for a few days. Can anyone explain why this might be? Could it be im reacting to the pg in the vape juice?
    Im currently using a cool fire 4 with a sub ohm coil. I dont want to stop vaping as i really enjoy it and look forward to it.
    Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you guys

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

You really should go see a Dr for this, instead of it being your first post on a forum.

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  3. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy 2 year member reviewer

What's fever like symptoms? Either you get a fever or you don't. If you in fact get a fever, you have a infection, see a MD.

4. jay_19_78

jay_19_78 New Member

i dont get a full on fever ill explain further. I can go without vaping during the day when at work, then when i come home i like to sit back and vape. Im sure alot of you do the same on here, but when i start vaping i sometimes not always but sometimes start wheezing (i do have mild asthma) and there has been times i start feeling like a have a fever coming on.

Now im not asking for a doctor on here im not asking for anyone to diognose me all im asking is if anyone has had similiar problems like this and if so what they have done or tried. I enjoy vaping i dont want to sabotage it also its definately not an infection ive been doctors a few times now and they dont see anything to worry about, ive had the bloodtests etc.