1. Join the Vaping Insider facebook group and you could win a $100 Vape Wild coupon! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapinginsider/

Possible lung issue?

Discussion in 'Ask the Experts' started by Emmie73, Apr 13, 2019 at 9:35 AM.

1. Emmie73

Emmie73 New Member

Hi all, sorry, bear with me, I'll try to make this as painful as possible ;)

Okay, so I have been vaping for around 10 years. I use the Endura T20 S pen style (I prefer it to any other I have tried, and it fits in the pocket easily for sneaky vapes at work). As of late, around the last 2-3 weeks, I have noticed while laying down (at night) my breathing feels really dodgy. It is really hard to explain so I'll try my best here.

So on inhale (this is laying down going to sleep) it feels okay, on exhale I feel and hear the air leaving my lungs as normal, but like milliseconds behind that exhale breath, another delayed breath is felt and heard, it is like it's not coming from the same exit (I have no idea on lungs). It's like the two exhale breaths are running parallel together, one below the other. And the second exhale breath feels odd. I'll never be able to explain the sensation, I have tried. I also have some crackling and it's sometimes hard to take a full lung of air, especially when I yawn.

I vape 3mg 50PG/50VG (so fairly low). But I admit my favourite past time is vaping and I do so way more when watching a film or in bed reading - I think I vape as much as I breathe. So, okay, why can't I do the maths?. I think I know the answer - vape less! That's so hard, but I have been trying to cut it down as I am a bit concerned.

I'm also here for some reassurance that nothing sinister is going on. Is it some kind of narrowing of the airways, and is that bad? Any experiences of this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Well-Known Member 1 year member

Seek out and schedule a visit with a Pulmonologist MD.

SnapDragon NY and Whiskey like this.
  3. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

Great advice Vapin, I agree:):)
    Welcome to VI Emmie:)

SnapDragon NY and Vapin4Joy like this.