Pico S Kit with the Ello Vate Tank, a Review

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Vapin4Joy, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Well-Known Member 1 year member

Hello friends, I was sent the Pico S Kit for review from HealthCabin. This fact will not effect my personal opinion in any way, shape or form.
    I received a Black Pico S, and at first sight, it's a looker, a beautiful smooth as glass finish, feels great in the hand, very well made and has some weight to it.
    A nice 510, spring loaded and seems to be gold plated, I used 25mm tanks on it with no overhang, the Pico is a 100W mod and takes a 18650 or 21700 battery. The kit I received came with a 21700 Avartar Battery.
    I like the the design of the battery tube, you just unscrew it from the top, simple to change out the battery.
    The fire and adjustment buttons are very clicky and have a little more resistance than most mods that I own, but they are good.
    A nice screen, but it's tinted, a little hard to see in sunlight, simple menu, 5 clicks on or off and 3 clicks to access the menu. The menu system is very easy to navigate.
    One thing I noticed, when you set the mod down, it wobbles, not a lot, but it does.
    Using the Pico for 2 weeks, I find it to be a good mod, fires fast and good battery life, the right size to fit in a pants pocket, I really enjoy using it.
    Watts mode is spot on, seems to fire at the numbers that are set.
    TC, it does TC, but for me I had to set the Temp 5 degrees high to achieve the desired vape, but overall it was a decent vape.

iStick Pico S Mod:
    Battery type: Single 21700/18650 cell
    Output wattage: 1-100W
    Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
    Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes);0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
    Thread type: 510 thread
    Each set contain:
    1pc Eleaf iStick Pico S Mod
    1pc Ello Vate(6.5ml)
    1pc HW-M 0.15ohm Head (pre-installed)
    1pc HW-N 0.2ohm Head
    1pc 18650 Battery Sleeve
    1pc QC USB cable
    2pc User Manuals
    1pc 21700 Battery
    Spare Parts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1408.JPG IMG_1409.JPG
    So would I recommend this Mod yes I would, very good looking, well made, great in the hand and it works well.

Now, the Ello Vate Tank!
    Ello Vate:
    E-liquid capacity: 6.5ml
    Coil: HW-M 0.15ohm; HW-N 0.2ohm Head
    Thread type: 510 thread

The tank it a looker, very well made, smooth thread and easy to fill, I had no leaking, it came with the HW-M .15 Kanthal Multi Hole Coil installed. I tried, I really tried, but I got little to no flavor at all out of this coil! Different juices, watts down, watts up, no flavor and it finally died after only 3 days!
    I loaded the second coil in the Kit, the HW-N .2 Kanthal Mesh. I was really excited about the Mesh, but not after I used it, I got some flavor but not even close to what I was expecting, again watts up/watts down, just didn't deliver for me and it died after 3 days of heavy use.
    So, I really like the tank, and there are several more coils available for it, in fact the Baby Beast coils will fit it. But for the Eleaf Coils, I give it a thumbs down.
    So would I reccomend this Tank, yes! Just not the coils.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would like to thank Maggie at HealthCabin to giving me this oportunity!

Thanks for reading.

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

VERY nice review, Vapin, I like the color too!!:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_thumbsup:

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  3. pete67

pete67 Well-Known Member 1 year member

Excellent review, Vapin:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  4. madstabber

madstabber Well-Known Member 1 year member

I won this kit here and I must say I’m a fan. So much so I just ordered a Pico Squeeze 2 because I wanna try a squonk and it has the same chip which is a solid performer. Nice review, the only difference I got was I liked the .2 ohm hw-n coil. I’ve been using it for a while and it’s giving me good flavor.

5. Ravuno

Ravuno Member

It's honestly weird, this mod looks so dumb in many ways, but it quickly became a favourite of mine, it just feels 'well made' if that makes sense.

Nice review, I seem to have had more luck with the coils than you did though! :emoji_joy:

Vapin4Joy and madstabber like this.
  6. Whiskey

Let me know what you think of the squeeze 2, I am very interested in that one.

madstabber, Vapin4Joy and Ravuno like this.
  7. Ravuno

Ravuno Member

It feels solidly built and it's easy to refill. I really like mine :)

Whiskey likes this.
  8. Whiskey

Thanks Rav!!:emoji_relaxed::emoji_thumbsup:

Ravuno likes this.
  9. madstabber

madstabber Well-Known Member 1 year member

Will do, I ordered it from heavengifts and it’s on preorder so it will be awhile but will do.

Whiskey likes this.