ParaTech Deal Share

Discussion in 'Deals' started by ParaTech, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Frank

Frank Active Member

Sorry, it looks like my option to edit isn't available for the above post. The flash sale email was from yesterday! Only about 1hr & 30mins left for the Nova sale.

SnapDragon NY and Mjag like this.
  2. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Wow look at this from the SauceLA

Wanna try a bunch of juice? Sample now. You can get 120mls for $5.39, 60mls for $4.49, and 30mls for $2.25.

Coupon Code: SUPERSALE

Expires 7/7 @11:59pm PST

SHOP THE SALE HERE

I'm sure most of you know that we're a coupon/deal website. We still are, but we've dropped our top line prices so our products are more competitive for those that don't want to deal with the hassle. The new everyday price is $11.99 for 120ml, $9.99 for 60ml, and $4.99 for 30ml.

pete67 and Mjag like this.
  3. Frank

Frank Active Member

This deal is back on folks! I got s couple of requests to grab them if the deal ever happens again. So I ordered a few more. I reccomend the Colbalt resin over the rest. The one I got looks lovely IMO.
    [​IMG]

4. Frank

Frank Active Member

I found a pretty great deal. I got into squonking this year. My first one was an Aspire Feedlink I got on Black Friday. I liked it so much I got another (Plus a Pico Squeeze, 3 Pico Squeeze 2's, a Basium, 2 Luxotic Surfaces, and a Hugo Squeezer :emoji_joy:)

The Feedlinks remain some of my favorites to use every day, and to take out of the house. The performance is very similar to a Pico Squeeze. They've been reliable and durable. I found them in a clearance section. The site is one I haven't used in years, VapeNW. I'm not sure if there's any codes but they have every color option listed for $18.89. They're worth it IMO. I got 3 of them (I have all of em now!) delivered pretty fast and packaged well.

https://vapenw.com/products/aspire-feedlink-revvo-squonk-kit?variant=17707992088633

0220191312a-1.jpg
    You can mix and match panels. I took the blue ones off the black mod and put them on the (too much) silver version.
    0701191353-1.jpg
    Couple more picks-
    0805191527a-1.jpg
    0805191527-1.jpg
    If you're looking to get a new squonk to try out for cheap, they're really nice. The atty that comes with it is just okay. It'll do in a pinch, but I use single coil RDAs on mine.

Note: the panels on mine are showing a bit of wear. The resin versions come with solid resin panels so they wont fade or wear as much. I haven't posted here in a while because I've tried to slow down shopping lol.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  5. Mjag

Mjag 2 year member reviewer

That's probably my favorite single 18650 squonk mod, at least based on usage. I don't have a lot of single 18650 squonks but I use the Feedlink more than my Asmodus Pumper 18 and Luna. Not that those are bad but the Feedlink is more compact and easier to take with you.

Nice deal Frank, if I didn't already have 2 I would probably pick up another. Thanks for posting

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Frank and SnapDragon NY like this.