ParaTech Deal Share

Discussion in 'Deals' started by ParaTech, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Mjag

Mjag Well-Known Member 1 year member reviewer

I haven't but I am going to order, thanks for the link

Ugh......too late

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Deucesjack likes this.
  2. Frank

Frank Active Member

Oh no, that sucks. I clicked "email me when available". I saw they were in stock but could only order one. I thought that sucked, just a way to draw in customers.. Well it worked. I ordered a couple of 20S, and some VTC5D's and one stinkin' p26a. The next day Gadget told me it was fixed, so I ordered a dozen more. I'll be happy when the tracking shows movement and not a second sooner. I've ordered to many "Oh we didn't have enough" items.

SnapDragon NY, Deucesjack and Mjag like this.
  3. Mjag

I hope you get them, added my email to know when there available. I will post here as well if it comes up again, crossing my fingers. Thanks again for the heads up.

Frank, SnapDragon NY and Deucesjack like this.
  4. Frank

Frank Active Member

Volcano has Digiflavor Drop RDA's for $13.60 with code: VOLCANOVAPES15
    [​IMG]
    https://volcanoecigs.com/collections/sale/products/digiflavor-drop-rda-24mm?sscid=51k3_3qs4w
    Free shipping over $29.99. I just started using RDA's and squonking this year. I love the Drop Solo so I figured I'd give it a shot. Volcano also has another RDA I was on the lookout for. It's getting really hard to find. It's the Wotofo Nudge 22. It's about $14.44 after the code. They only have black left in stock. I ordered a four cell battery case to qualify for free shipping. I'll link it below incase anyone is interested.
    [​IMG]
    https://volcanoecigs.com/products/wotofo-nudge-rda-22mm

SnapDragon NY, Nailz and Mjag like this.
  5. Frank

Frank Active Member

If anybody know of a good price, and where to find Pulse 22's stateside, can you please let me know? It's the last on a list of ten I haven't aquired. Thank's for any help.:emoji_metal::emoji_grin::emoji_fingers_crossed:

Mjag likes this.
  6. Mjag

I don't think I ever tried the Pulse 22, took a look around and didn't find any deals. Have you tried the Pulse V2 yet? It has a single coil ring option and I was impressed with it, in the clearance section of vapordna but last I checked they only have the rainbow. I was thinking of buying a second and haven't even tried it in dual coil yet, the single has been impressive.

If I run across a deal on the 22 I will let you know.

Whiskey, Frank and Deucesjack like this.
  7. Frank

Frank Active Member

Thanks buddy. I ordered one of those rainbow Pulse V2's. Everytime someone mentions it, it's been positive. People seem to like them. I was going to wait until Pulse Dual kits come down but that might be a while.

VaporDNA still has a great price on Elder Dragons too. So I ordered my second one of those. It's airflow is a bit loud but I don't care. Flavor is outstanding on mine.

Mjag likes this.
  8. Mjag

Your welcome, glad I could help you find a deal like you have helped so many

I wasn't too impressed with the Pulse X so wasn't expecting much from the V2 but I was pleasantly surprised. Think I will just leave it in single coil mode, been liking it that much. If they had any other color besides rainbow I would have bought another. How have others liked it in dual coil mode? I should check if Jack or Anthony have reviewed it and see there thoughts on the dual coil config.

Yeah, the elder dragon is a nice little flavor banger. I was hoping wotofo would come out with different top caps for it like they did for the recurve and Profile.

Frank and Vapin4Joy like this.
  9. Mjag

Just saw Jack's review on the kit which includes the V2. He had the same problems, the bottom orings are crazy tight. It is a dual oring on the bottom so I removed the bottom oring and it is a lot easier to get off. I had to screw the RDA onto an old mod and use a knife to wedge it up until it came off. Just want to give you a heads up, hopefully the 9ne you get has better bottom oring tolerance, if not remove one of them and things will get a lot easier.

Frank likes this.
  10. Frank

Frank Active Member

I got a designated mod for getting top caps off too haha. Thank's for the tip. I'm kind of pumped to try it out. I usually just use one coil. But I like that It's got some versatility incase I want to throw two in there.

Mjag likes this.
  11. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY Well-Known Member 1 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Vapor Range - free shipping on any size order
    15% off using code : mother15

Mjag, Frank, Nailz and 1 other person like this.
  12. Frank

Frank Active Member

I'm not sure if this is a great deal or not. But the Dot 24 RDA is $13.99 @ Breazy right now. Code: VAPE.DEALS10 gets it to $12.59. Gold or Red is available.

[​IMG]
    https://breazy.com/products/dotrda-24mm-dotmod

I got the Dot Single RDA from Breazy for like $18 I think. It came packaged nicely with little tools and coils in a corked glass vial. I dunno, it just seemed like a much classy'er package than the standard stuff I get. I hope somebody has been waiting for a deal on this one :emoji_grinning:.

SnapDragon NY, Nailz, pete67 and 3 others like this.
  13. Mjag

14. Mjag

https://subohminnovations.com/

Only tried a friends SOI mech and it is damn nice, the RDA wasn't a fan of with the normal top cap and drip tip but the optional chuff cap made it a much better RDA.

They have an RTA but haven't heard good things about it.

70% off the mechs are a crazy good deal, it comes out to about $40, my friend spent close to $200 for this setup and loves it. That sleave he has is not available anymore though.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

SnapDragon NY and Nailz like this.
  15. Mjag

That sale is back on but can only add 2 to my cart......sigh. not worth it at that point since shipping is $6. How are the batteries though?

16. Frank

Frank Active Member

That's what waa happening to me last time only I could only add one to my basket. It was super frustrating, I know.. But then the next day, they must have did something because then I could (did) order a dozen. I'll try keep an eye on it to see if they eliminate the limit again. I could use another dozen or so. They really do work great.

Mjag likes this.
  17. Mjag

I will keep an eye out too and see if they fix it. Thanks again for the heads up

18. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY Well-Known Member 1 year member Weekly Referral Winner

The Sauce LA- 80% off
    120 ml bottles are $5.99
    Free shipping when you spend $39.99

Get 80% off The Sauce, The Pier, Route 66, and Awesometown ejuice with the coupon code 80Deal. Remember, Awesometown is only available in 60ml!

Share this deal with your friends who vape! It's a great way to try our juice - sample 30mls for $1.99 each.

EXPIRES 6/30 @11:59pm PST

80% Off eJuice

Coupon Code:80Deal

SHOP NOW!

Discount not applicable to Vaporham Lincoln, BOGO Deals, sample packs, or hardware.

Mjag, Nailz and pete67 like this.
  19. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Well-Known Member 1 year member