Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Dry Herb' started by Efemena, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Efemena

Efemena New Member

Hi! Can anyone share with an experience of smoking marijuana through a vaporizer.
    Is it the same as using a bong or not? What are the advantage and disadvantages of using a vaporizer where smoking marijuana?
    (whether or not to buy? if yes, then what the best compact vaporizer?) thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
    Kprthevapr likes this.
  2. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

The difference between a bong and a vaporizer is the way the heat is delivered. With a bong you use combustion as you have to light the bowl with a lighter. With a vaporizer, its convection, as the coil heats under the plant matter, you draw the heat through the plant matter when you inhale.

3. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

The advantages of a vaporizer are, no offensive smoke, less after hit smell, portable, compact.
    We are reviewing a vaporizer now that uses two separate cartridges, one for herb and one for concentrates. We should be done with the review later this week.

4. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

Thread moved to Dry herb area :)

Kprthevapr likes this.
  5. MecitWinter

MecitWinter New Member

Anyone please give me answer to this, what do you prefer? Ecig or Vaporizers? I found an online SHOP which has the complete cannabis accessories or weed accessories. There’s so much In there and I’m fascinated with all the type. Please hit me up with your suggestions. TIA!

Kprthevapr likes this.