MTL Showdown: Kiya/Juni VS Kroma-A/Zenith

Discussion in 'Review Requests' started by Polar Girl, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

I can think of mods that are better for MTL vapers than either of these two and maybe the Vapefly Nicolas is a better tank than either of these two but I can not think of any mod/tank combos that even compete with either sold as a combo kit assuming rebuildables like Ares and Siren 2 are excluded .

Anthony reviewed both. Not sure about Jack and Paratech so reviewer opinions on this topic would be interesting.

Hopefully, more MTL kits make it into the market in 2018 to compete with these two. Does anyone know of a future MTL kit in the pipeline?

2. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

I guess this thread needed to be moved. I wasn't sure that I created it in the best place when I did.

It wasn't intended to be a review request since Anthony already reviewed both kits but I certainly would be quite happy if this thread created a MTL showdown review article of sorts. Comparing other non-kit, stand alone, gear like Vapefly Nicolas, or rebuildables like Ares and Siren 2 being paired with a better but standalone mod than either of these would be icing on the cake for a MTL comparison article..