Mods & Atomizers

Discussion in 'Vape it Forward' started by Inspects, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Inspects

Inspects Well-Known Member

I've been vaping for almost three years. Started with the pens with lil Aspire attys, moved to squonking, DNA Yihi mods, now I really like NIpwn mods. Anyway, I have a lot of items I no longer use.

I smoked for over 40 yrs, I was one of the lucky ones who was able to stop smoking immediately using a simple Aspire Spinner II with an Aspire atomizer and 24mg nicotine e-juice. Hard to believe a $30 dollar investment could radically change my life. I no longer cough, haven't been sick since I began vaping.

If a person new to this forum is truly trying to stop smoking, I would be more than happy to pass on a mod and atomizer I no longer use which are good to get you on the road to being smoke free. Please don't ask for items if you just intend to sell them, I'm only trying to help people stop smoking. I have never taken advantage of another individual, I hope others do the same.

This offer is only for people who may not know what might work to get away from the smokes by vaping, and don't have the resources to experiment with various items to help them stop smoking for good.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. Markw4mms

Markw4mms Well-Known Member

Kudos on the very generous offer. :emoji_thumbsup:

3. ParaTech

ParaTech What's the DEAL? Moderator

As Mayor of Vapeville in MY particular neck of the woods, I support this message and offer the same support.
    Awesome of you Inspects

4. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Awesome offer bro. Good Karma on you.

5. lestermagneto

lestermagneto Well-Known Member

6. Trishalee77

Trishalee77 New Member

:emoji_grimacing: awesome!!!
    People like you are gold!!!