Migraine...

Discussion in 'CBD' started by Frances20, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Frances20

Frances20 New Member

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask what's happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read this article https://www.worldwide-marijuana-see.../could-cannabis-be-the-solution-for-migraines that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?

2. pete67

pete67 Well-Known Member 1 year member

When I was at the VA a couples weeks ago I was talking to two vets there that were using CBD oil for there migraine's and they said it worked for them. The are using 500 mg twice a day. Hope this will help you.

Kprthevapr likes this.
  3. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

Welcome Frances, Sorry to hear about your mom, my brother passed from a brain tumor 2 years come May. There are distinct differences between CBD and cannabis, CBD lacks the THC found in cannabis from what I have read about the 2. For now our forum allows just the CBD discussions. I bet there are websites out there that can get more factual about the medical benefits of these 2 far better than our vaping forum could, by looking into some clinical studies. Thanks for sharing your article link, but I tend to lean toward clinical studies rather than articles unless they include such studies.

pete67 and Kprthevapr like this.