Longest lasting factory coil?

Discussion in 'Factory Coils' started by Deucesjack, Jul 25, 2017.

1. ParaTech

ParaTech What's the DEAL? Moderator

vaping100 has not been active since NOV 6th.
    Maybe @vaping100 will return to see this and try to help address the situation.

Whitesoxfan2579 it isn't really your computer, their page isn't designed to function very well for IE.
    It loads in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.
    Seems to load fastest in Firefox.

Sorry to hear you guys have been having trouble with them.

BPROSEK and SnapDragon NY like this.
  2. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY Well-Known Member 1 year member Weekly Referral Winner

I hope that Vaping100 does come here and try to explain themselves - no way would I ever trust them again!
    I sure didn't want to expose them- but they left me no choice. I tried everything to contact them from messaging on their site,replying to my order confirmation,FB messages, PM'd them here and called the phone# and I left my phone# on their answering machine- no communication from them at all!
    They looked like a legitimate site, I have tried many new vendors with never a problem like this, I have been ordering from different vendors for almost 3 years! Now Vaping100 can sort it out with the CC company! Almost 10 days with no tracking number and no communication and then no product -left me no choice!
    These Asvape coils are hard to find from a US vendor- its why I used Vaping100!

Lucky for me I have many tanks to use, so not getting my coils from this company ,while rotten- I got my money back- but I read all the time about "I only have this tank" some people really depend on vendors to supply their gear,coils and eliquids in a timely manner, these customers don't have a lot of money and when they don't get their supplies as promised could send them back to cigarettes!
    Does Vaping100 ship any orders? Why is that site accepting orders and CC payments if they have no intentions of shipping out products? I saw no complaints on them, nothing !

BPROSEK likes this.
  3. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Well-Known Member 1 year member

I'm very sorry to hear that happened Snap. That sux! Glad you were able to get your money back. Hopefully the reliable vendors that carry these coils will get them restocked soon as many people use this amazing tank. I'd hate to have to put it on the shelf because I can't get replacements.

BPROSEK and SnapDragon NY like this.
  4. SnapDragon NY

I agree with you there on being a great tank- but I wish all tank manufacturers would offer a RBA for all their factory coil tanks- would help if these coils are no longer made- I am not even sure if any other companies coils fit this tank? Like the Tobeco,Melo and Aspire tanks can use the same coils!
    I can still get these coils from China- but would rather use US vendors, I still have 3 boxes but was looking to start my stockpile- but will wait for a more reliable vendor and hope they can get them in stock again!
    Lucky I have been using more RTAs and RDTAs, but would still hate to bench my Cobras because I can't get coils for it!

BPROSEK and Whitesoxfan2579 like this.
  5. SnapDragon NY

Sorry you had a bad experience with them too- I called the phone# on their customer service page, but only got the answering machine- they never responded to any of my messages, not a peep. If they replied I would have been more patient, I even threatened the CC Charge back- still nothing!
    They left me with no other choice but to file a charge back- if they are out of business why is their site up and running ,taking orders and charging credit cards? It looks like a standard site- oh well my CC company put my money back and now they will remove the charge and they will deal with Vaping100, CC said I was doing the right thing and did every thing I could to make this transaction go through! No communication to a customer is really bad- After almost 10 days of hearing nothing from Vaping100- I had no other choice!

Whitesoxfan2579 and BPROSEK like this.
  6. ParaTech

7. ParaTech

8. ParaTech

9. ParaTech

I know the goal was US sites but it seems almost no one has stock.

10. SnapDragon NY

Thank You- I have done the same research and come up with the same sites and prices as you.
    I guess I can wait and see if VaporDNA or My Vapor Store will get them back in stock- I still have 3 packs of coils so I am set for a little while , it is when I saw these for $10.99 each 5 pack and help out a new vendor too, I could start building up my stock pile. So I am in no rush yet, but when I saw my usual places didn't have any in stock I jumped on ordering them from Vaping100.
    I just got my Vandy Vapes Pyro today and am in love with this RDTA so now that I am finding and liking Rebuilables I have the all colors of the Ample Pixy RDTAs too, I am loving these RDTAs over many of my tanks and with these RDTAs I have no worries about finding Factory coils for them.

Whitesoxfan2579 and BPROSEK like this.
  11. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Well-Known Member 1 year member

I think I still have about 8-9 coils left so that should last me quite some time as long as they last but would be nice to have a few more boxes on hand. Hope the U.S vendors get them back in stock.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  12. SnapDragon NY

You and me both!
    I am really surprised that Fasttech sells the Cobra Tank- but not the coils????
    A few people ask- when are you getting the coils? Fasttech says soon, that was back in October 2017.
    I still have enough coils to wait and see if any US vendor gets them in stock. Fingers crossed!
    :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:

Whitesoxfan2579 likes this.