1. Join the Vaping Insider facebook group and you could win a $100 Vape Wild coupon! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapinginsider/

Kayfun Prime is it worth it ?

Discussion in 'RTA' started by lianan, Dec 13, 2017.

1. lianan

lianan New Member

Hi,

I'm rocking the Yihi G-class and thought about getting a good MTL tank for where I'm out and about, and don't want to annoy the surrounding with heavy vapor of my current RTAs .
    that being said, i'm a flavor chaser and don't want to sacrifice flavor... so will only go for the absolute best.

I also learned that while many reviewers out there promising that this is the best or that is the best, I threw so much money buying what turned out to be utter garbage equipment. so this here is my last resort, as I finely feel like I found someones I can trust.

So... as the subject states, is the kayfun (being made in germany, and so expansive compared), really that good ?
    I saw its review, and it looks... I dont know how to put it.. just so so ?
    the system of controlling the juice flow on the kayfun is something I would expect from a low budget chinese tank... not from a german design and manufacturing... there is no marking, or any tactile way to know the opening level... and opening it too much will just make a mess isn't it...

I would prefer not to buy a MTL RTA currently if the market is still not mature enough with MTL RTAs...

appreciate any help here.

Largo likes this.
  2. Largo

Largo Active Member

I believe that it makes sense to buy a clone and evaluate its functionality. Quality of clones SXK and YFTK is not worse than the original.
    In my opinion this is one of the best MTLs