I am new in the vaping world

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Johnbardeen, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Johnbardeen

Johnbardeen New Member

Hello Everyone!:emoji_slight_smile:
    My name is John bardeen. I am new to this vaping world.
    Can anyone please suggest me some of the best vaping products for beginners? And from where i can get in discount's .The vapes which anyone would suggest should absolutely be for beginners because I really started vaping about 2 weeks back.
    I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.:emoji_metal:

SnapDragon NY and Whiskey like this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

Welcome again John, There are so many, the list is too long to post, Have you done any research at all on google, they also have many many reviewers on YouTube too, we have a review section here on the forum also, that can help you decide on a vape that would work for you.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  3. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY 3 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Hi John and Welcome-
    I am with Whiskey on this- the list is long with beginner vape gear. Do you have a vape shop close by to visit and see what they have, gives you an idea of what you may like- mine even had juices to try too. Then I googled what I liked and found better prices on line.
    What are you using now?

Whiskey likes this.
  4. Nailz

Nailz 3 year member

Welcome John,

Everyone is different, only you will know what you like and want, it depends on so many things, as so many different devices, pick some cheap different things, and see what you like, and then get better stuff, a lot of use have spent 1000's on vaping, but it is really cheap if you don't turn it into a hobby ;)

SnapDragon NY likes this.