Hugo Vapor Rader Mage 218W Mod--Review

Discussion in 'Regulated' started by Vapin4Joy, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Well-Known Member 1 year member

Hello folks, I was sent a Rader for review from HealthCabin, this will not affect my personal opinion in any way, shape or form. I thank Cortana with HealthCabin for giving me this opportunity.
    The Rader comes packed in a cylinder, it has the usual paperwork and a high quality braided usb cable for charging or firmware updates.
    The mod has a great feel in the hand, a rubbery smooth finish and the mod is very light, it's made of a plastic material. There is a SS 510 top plate and a spring loaded gold plated center pin with medium play, plenty of room for a 28mm tank I think.
    I have had the Rader for six weeks and used it heavy every day, 5250 hits as of right now, so I put it through it's paces, not one glitch, no misfires, it does fire very fast, no button rattles, no battery rattles, the battery door has magnets and goes on tight, no movement at all, all reveal lines fit tight, the mod is made well.
    The mod takes two 18650's, the sled is clean and made well, it has the C type of battery contacts, makes for easy in and out of the batteries with no wrap tears.
    Super easy to navigate the menu, 5 clicks on or off, 3 clicks to change the Mode, 2 clicks to change the pre heat, Power and + to access the full Menu. The screen is large and bright and the brightness can be adjusted.
    I screwed on a FireLuke Mesh with a SS coil to try TC, it worked well, not the best I have used, but Good+, there is Power, TC/Ni, SS, TI, Curve, and Bypass.
    I did drop the mod several times along with giving it a good knock a couple of times, I did not see any damage, the finish is solid, no dings or chipping, a good job on the finish, the one I received is the Splatter, it's bright, personally I like the Lightning.
    It has a clock feature, either 24 hr digital or standard face 12 hr, you can disable the clock.
    Now I don't know if this is a glitch or not, Jack mentioned it in his review, the battery indicators are A&B, B drops down below A, and when they hit about 1/3 battery they are even, could be the way it is or a future Firmware update.
    Overall I like this mod and will use it until it dies, just works well and feels good in the hand and it's light, yep I do recommend this one, especially at it's price point, around 40 buck, give or take.
    So that's it, thanks for reading, check the pics below.

[​IMG]
    WIN_20190317_14_25_32_Pro.jpg

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 1 year member Head of Giveaways

Nice review Vapin!!!:emoji_relaxed::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

pete67 and Vapin4Joy like this.
  3. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Well-Known Member 1 year member

Thanks Whiskey, this is a good mod. :emoji_grin::emoji_thumbsup:

pete67 and Whiskey like this.
  4. Raymcconn

Raymcconn Well-Known Member 1 year member

Nice review Vapin. :emoji_thumbsup:

5. Deucesjack

Deucesjack Well-Known Member 1 year member reviewer

Funky looking.

6. VAPTIO_OFFICIAL

VAPTIO_OFFICIAL Active Member Authorized Vendor

nice review

pete67, Deucesjack and Vapin4Joy like this.
  7. pete67

pete67 Well-Known Member 1 year member

Very nice review, Vapin:emoji_thumbsup:

Vapin4Joy and Deucesjack like this.