Help me I’m a Newbie!

Discussion in 'Ask the Experts' started by VapeMom2020, Dec 9, 2020.

1. VapeMom2020

VapeMom2020 New Member

Hi I’m Amy and I’m a newbie to the Vaping world. I decided to start Vaping cause I wanted to get off the pack a day cigerette habit I have. I thought all I had to do was buy a vape and flavor I liked and that was it. Wow! Wasn’t I wrong! There is a lot more to Vaping then I ever imagined. You have so many decisions to make. First I decided to go with the Vaporesso xros pod device. I have a couple of questions so if anyone can help me I sure would appreciate it. When I bought my vape the guy told me about there houseblend juices so that is what I got. I wasn’t really happy with the flavor I got and it burned my throat. Question what is the difference between regular eliquid and salt nic liquid? Can I use regular eliquid in my Vaporesso device and what pod do I use? The .08 or 1.2? What is the difference? Please someone help me I’m just wanting to learn how to do this so I can enjoy my Vape. Thanks

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Welcome!!!
    Yes, The difference between freebase liquid and salts is that the salts although smoother to vape are more concentrated with higher nicotine levels (MG) and it might be too high for you, so try the freebase regular juices with less pg ratio and that will be easier on your throat. as far as coils, sounds like the better one IMO would be the 1.2. You didn't mention what wattage you are vaping at.

VapeMom2020 likes this.
  3. VapeMom2020

VapeMom2020 New Member

Thanks for your reply Whiskey. I’m Vaping at 800 watts. So you say use the regular juice with the 1.2 pod. Can you tell me what’s the difference in the 1.2 and the .08? Oh I just ordered some regular juice online and I believe it said it had a 70/30 ratio is that what you recommend?

4. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Ok first, no way you are vaping at 800watts LOL that's the mah of the battery it has. That juice ratio is a good common one.
    As far as the coil strength and which is better, Here is a great link that helps explain all about your device.

https://versedvaper.com/vaporesso-xros-review/

5. VapeMom2020

VapeMom2020 New Member

Laugh out loud! Told u I was new to this stuff! Thanks for the link I will check it out.

pete67 and Whiskey like this.