#FundTheSuit

Discussion in 'Vaping News' started by Deucesjack, May 26, 2018.

1. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 3 year member reviewer

PSA:

Just wanted to post this as a public service amount announcement for all the people here that have used vaping to actually quit smoking as well as all the companies that have made money in this industry. A few days ago Grimm Green recorded a video and he put forth an idea to help the Nicopure and Right to be Smoke-Free vs. FDA suit by starting a GoFundMe page. The goal is to raise $250,000 in order to help take this suit all the way to its proper conclusion. By posting this I am hoping that some of the vendors here see exactly what is going on in the United States and step up with some funds for this suit. If you are an individual, please feel free to donate as well. I would love to see members of this forum and vendors alike participate in this because it will only benefit all of us in the long run.

It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.

Albert Einstein

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member

Thanks for posting this Jack, A great cause indeed, I hope we reach the goal stated above, as a community of vapers and vendors, to realize how very important this is, to vaping and the good it has been to everyone that was once a smoker !!
    [​IMG]

3. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Staff Member Moderator 3 year member FB Group team reviewer

Thanks for posting Jack. :emoji_thumbsup:

Whitesoxfan2579 and Deucesjack like this.
  4. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 3 year member

Great info. Thanks DJ.

Deucesjack likes this.
  5. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 3 year member reviewer

In case you want to donate here's the link.

https://www.gofundme.com/fundthesuit

FYI Innokin just stepped up big time with 20k. All you Manufacturers and Vendors should follow suit. Innokin made a customer for life out of me with that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

pete67 and Whiskey like this.