[FS] Cyber Monday Sale - Mods and Attys

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Anthony_Vapes, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 2 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

Here is a link to the spreadhseet with all the items and pricing details https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBx4sexQ-xcSi6-gMewMsaOqz8jkTpT7tjUqiowume8/edit?usp=sharing

All sub ohm tanks don't come with coils unless specified. Everything is in like new condition with original box unless specified.

Payment: Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees

Running a sale for this week for cyber Monday trying to move as much as possible. Sale ends 12-04-17

Sales
    1) Buy any mod, get any atomizer of equal or lesser value FREE
    2) Buy 2 atomizers, get 2 free (cheapest 2 are free)

All Sales include free shipping to the US with tracking number. International sales we can discuss shipping. I spent some time to put all the sale stuff on 1 shelf. if you want more pics of an item let me know

Also all the prices equal 1040. I'll let the whole lot go (shelves not included lol) for 500 shipped that's 15 mods and 31 attys or less then 11 dollars per item avg. Instant collection

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    Alaskavaper, Kprthevapr and jimi like this.
  2. BPROSEK

BPROSEK Well-Known Member

What's up Anthony! Found my way over to this forum after a long time away from VU and vaping in general.

Was wondering if you had any subohm tanks for sale?

Brian

jimi and Anthony_Vapes like this.
  3. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 2 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

happy to have you aboard! i do have a few left. the spreadsheet is up to date

jimi and Whiskey like this.