Fogworks Slider

Discussion in 'Sub Ohm Tanks' started by Alaskavaper, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Alaskavaper

Alaskavaper Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried the Slider RTA designed by Pegasus Vapor Academy, yet? I saw one in a review yesterday (Vaping V1ck) and it looks like a nice single coil RTA.

2. Letitia

Letitia Well-Known Member

Now that the final version is released I've been thinking of picking one up. Have only found a couple of people using it and both are pleased with it, good flavor and no leaks. Unfortunately neither has an Engine Nano to compare it to. Love my Nanos! After I get diy going will probably buy. Make sure you are not getting beta version if you pull the trigger. If you like single coil rta the SMM is a pretty great one also.

Alaskavaper likes this.
  3. Alaskavaper

Alaskavaper Well-Known Member

Thanks Letitia, I wasn't aware that there was a beta version circulating. I will keep my eyes open. I never tried the Nano or the SMM. There is just so much good gear showing up all the time and just when you think you have all you need some must have appears...lol I have been DIY-ing for a couple of years now but it is like vape gear- so many new intriguing new flavors and so little money. Good luck with the adventure.

Letitia likes this.