EXCEED NC with NotchCore review

Discussion in 'Unauthorized Vendors' started by wiz4vape, Aug 25, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Joytech exceed NC comes in two colors:

- White
    - Black

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Size: 22 x 127.5mm
    - Weight: 122g
    - E-liquid capacity: 2.5ml
    - Atomizer heads: NotchCoilTM head
    - Modes: direct output/constant voltage output
    - Capacity of the battery: 2300mah

In the package:

- Exceed NC battery
    - NotchCore Atomizer(inc.mouthpiece)2.5ml
    - 2 x Notchcoil-0.45ohm
    - Spare Glass tube
    - O rings
    - USB cable
    - Manual
    - Warranty Card
    - Warning Card

[​IMG]

I received NotchCore atomizer in black color and when I opened the box atomizer was very clean, without any smells and this is the first plus. Build quality looks good, also I think color quality is good, still no any scratches. Threads are good and clean. Diameter of the atomizer is 23mm, height is 49.5mm. Very nice looking tank in my opinion.

On the top of nochcore you can see 510 delrin drip tip and this drip tip has two o rings on it that holds him in place, you can use any other 510 drip tip here without any problem, I tried few other drip tips and all looks good. Drip tip is comfortable for using and diameter of drip tip is 10mm.

[​IMG]

On the top cap you can see interesting details, this is top fill atomizer. You can fill this tank very easy, on the top cap you can see little arrow, this is the spot where you will push the top cap to open it and when it's opened you can see the hole where you can fill your tank. This is very good way to fill your atomizer and I like it, it's super easy and fast. Also when you are closing the top cap you can hear "click" when it is fully closed.

Under the top cap you can see o ring that holds glass tank very good in place, so you can change your coil or cotton, even if in you have e liquid in your tank, I know that people like that.
    When you disassemble the atomizer you can see few holes and through that holes liquid will go to the coil, so basically there's no chance that with this atomizer you can experience any dry hit, because wicking is perfect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, the most interesting part of this atomizer and that's the base. On the base you can see peek insulator, you can also see gold plated connectors. When you receive the atomizer, coil will be pre installed. You can pull out the coil very easy, just use your tool and gently pull it out, it's that simple. When you pull out the coil you can see one hole for airflow under the coil. On this atomizer air will hit the coil from the bottom and that should improve the flavor.
    On the both sides of the coil you can see connectors, gold plated rings and that gold plated rings and you need to place them properly in connectors on the base.
    You can very easy install your coil inside of the base and easiest way to do this is by putting in the first gold plated ring and then and then the other one, when both rings are placed inside your coil is ready.
    Big plus here, on this atomizer are coils, because you can easily change the cotton inside them and you can use them over and over again, very good thing.
    I think anyone can do that, once your coil is dirty and cotton is burned, all you need to do is to pull out the cotton and clean your coil, then you can put new cotton through the coil and of course you need to place your cotton prperly for good wicking. If you ask me this is very easy to do and with this atomizer you can save a lot of money.

In the package you will receive 2 coils with cotton inside and ready to use, but with changing only the cotton you will use this coils for a long time.
    Every time when you install new coil you need to prime it first, then you can fill the tank and you will be ready to vape without any problems.
    Recommended power for notchcore coils is between 20-30w, I like it on 25w, I think it's perfect power for me with this atomizer. Resistance of the coil is 0.45ohm.

On the base you can see the airflow ring and on the airflow ring you can see two air holes and on the airflow ring there is a stopper. What you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Airflow ring works very good with perfect tension on it, you can easy adjust your favorit airflow. You can also see nice details on the airflow ring that helps with adjusting the airflow.
    For resistance of the coil airlow is really good, you can adjust it from very restrictive to very opened draw and air is smooth.
    From the bottom of the atomizer you can see gold plated 510 pin and engraved "NotchCore".

[​IMG]

Flavor is good, nothing bad to say about flavor, my e liquids tastes very good here, I'm using 70/30% vg/pg. Vapor production on 25watts is perfect, you can expect big clouds with only 25w.

Tank capacity is 2.5ml of e liquid, which is okay because you will probably vape on 25watts, considering that you can fill this tank in few seconds I think that capacity is okay.
    There is no leaking and I didn't have any problem with notchcore so far, everything works as it should.

Considering that battery can work in direct output mode, when the battery is fully charged you will get higher power so you will maybe like more to use this coils at higher power, but I like to vape in constant voltage mode, that way output power is perfect to me.

[​IMG]

Exceed nc

This device is very compact, height of the device is 84mm, diameter of the device is 22mm. Exceed NC is very comfortable devoce for using and it is pocket friendly, you can easily carry it with yourself.
    Battery has a lot of beautiful details. You also can see engraved "Joyetech" and you can see engraved "Exceed NC".

From the top of the device you can see spring loaded gold plated 510 pin and I tried few of my own 22mm tanks and every single one stands very good on the top of the device. Also on the device you can see fire button and usb charging port.
    I like the fire button, we have here very nice protruding fire button and it is very easy to find it every time when you pick up the device to vape. Fire button is also very clicky.

Exceed nc has built in 2300mah battery, which is really good for device that is very compact, of course it depends how you use the device but to most people this battery will last all day, for someone even more.

This device has two work modes, direct output mode and constant voltage mode. If you use the device in direct output mode, it will work as mech mod only with protections, this means that output power will depend on coil resistance and battery capacity, so when the battery is fully charged the device will deliver more power.

In constant voltage mode, output power will be always the same, I think that in constant voltage mode the device will deliver 3.6v or 3.7v, even when the battery if fully charged output power will be the same, honestly I like to use it in constant voltage mode.
    I tried to compare output power with other mods and I belive that this device in constant voltage mode will deliver that voltage, but I didn't find that information, so this is only my opinion.
    Max output power on this device is 45w.

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn it off you need to click 5 times on the fire button.
    When the device is off if you hold the fire button for 5 seconds you will be able to change work mode. When you see that button light is white, that means that device will work in direct output mode, when the button light is orange that means that device will work in constant voltage mode.
    Light also indicates battery life, you will see light in white or orange color, depend on work mode that you are using and every time when you press the fire button it will glow, when the battery is charged the light will flash slowly or stay lit, on the contrary, the light flashes in frequency.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Battery life:

60%-100% - Stay lit
    30%-59% - Slowly flashes
    10%-29% - Moderately flashes
    0-9% - Flashes in frequency

Exceed NC with nochcore atomizer works very well, in my opinion it works better in constant voltage mode, because I like how this atomizer works on lower power but this is very subjective, you may like to use it at higher power. I also tried my other tanks with higher resistance on this device, honestly it performs great, can't say anything.

Device protections:

- Short circuit protection
    - Atomizer protection
    - Low voltage protection
    - Resistance examination

This is subjective but in my opinion this kit looks very nice. Build quality is good and after one week of using I still can't see any scratches on the device.
    As I said this atomizer performs very good, if you like to use premade coils I would highly recommend NochCore because you can save a lot of money with this one and you will enjoy in very good flavor and reliable atomizer. Also begginer could very easy change the cotton and reuse the coil, which is big plus.
    Battery works good as well, if you like to use small devices this will be very good choice, it has big battery capacity and still it is very compact.

You can buy it here: EXCEED NC with NotchCore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  2. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Geekvape nova kit comes in different combinations:

- Black & Flare resin
    - Gunmetal & Onyx resin
    - Gunmetal & Cobalt resin
    - Gunmetal & Ember resin
    - Sliver & Ember resin
    - Sliver & Cobalt resin
    - Sliver & Onyx resin
    - Sliver & Flare resin

[​IMG]

Specifications:

Nova mod:
    - Size: 88mm x 52mm x 25mm
    - Power output: 5-200W
    - Chipset: Advanced AS chip
    - Fire Speed: 10ms
    - Output mode: VW/VPC/TC/TCR/BYPASS
    - Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
    - Material: Aluminum alloy + Resin
    - Battery: 2x 18650 cells (not included)
    - Temperature Range: 100-315c/200-600f
    - Thread: 510

Cerberus:
    Size: 25 x 46.8mm
    Capacity: 5.5ml (Extra 4ml regular glass tube included)
    Coil Type: Super Mesh X1 Coil 0.2ohm KA1
    Thread: 510 thread

Features:

- 200W Powerful Kit with Compact Size and Attractive Colors
    - Unique Resign & Aluminum Alloy Construction with Great Visual Enjoyment
    - Advanced AS Chip with Safe and Stable Performance
    - Innovative Super Mesh Coil for Optimal Flavor

In the box:

- GeekVape NOVA MOD
    - Cerberus Sub-ohm Tank
    - Super Mesh X1 Coil
    - Spare Regular Glass Tube 4ml
    - USB Cable
    - Spare Parts Pack
    - User Manual

[​IMG]

I received Cerberus in gunmetal color and atomizer was very clean and without any smells, I always like to see clean atomizer. Build quality is very good as expected, threads are nice and clean. Color quality is good as well, so far everything is good.
    Height of this tank is 46.8mm, diameter is 25mm. You can see really nice details on the top cap and on the airflow control ring and engraved details helps when you want to fill the tank or to adjust airflow. On the top cap you can also see engraved "Cerberus" and from the bottom of the tank you can see engraved "Designed by Geekvape". In my opinion cerberus looks very nice on the top of nova mod.

On the top of cerberus you can see 810 drip tip without o ring, but there is o ring in the top cap and that ring holds drip tip nice in the place. You can also use here other 810 drip tips without o ring, most of my drip tips looks good here.
    Drip tip that comes with cerberus is very short, I like short drip tips and this one is very comfortable for me.
    This is top fill tank and you can fill this tank very easy in few seconds. All you need to do to fill this tank is a half a turn on the top cap and that's it, you will see filling holes. On the top cap you can see two notches that looks the top cap, very good top fill system.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cerberus comes with bubble tank pre installed, but in the package you will receive one extra regular glass tank. I like to use atomizers with bubble tank, it looks better in my opinion, so I like to use bubble glass here as well. Diameter of bubble tank is 27mm. Regular glass tank capacity is 4ml, but with bubble glass tank capacity is 5.5ml.
    You can also see here o ring that holds the glass tank in place very good.

In the package you will receive 2 coils, one coil is pre installed and other one is spare coil. Both coils are same, mesh x1 coils, with 0.2ohm resistance. You can use this coil from 30-90w, but you can see engraved on the coil that this coil works best from 60-80watts. Cerberus tank is compatibile with other coils as well, you can use here coils from smok tfv8 baby, smok tfv12 baby, aero tank, shield tank, procore and many more. So, I would say that this is a big plus.
    I like to mention that always when you use the coil for the first time you need to prime it with few drops of e liquid, because after that you only need to fill the tank and you can vape right away without any problems.
    You can see on this coil 4 wicking holes, wicking is very good with my e liquid, I use 70-30 vg pg, when I chain vape everything is good as well.

[​IMG]

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see two big airflow holes. We have stopper here which is always good. What you adjust on one side it will be same on the another side. You can very easy adjust airflow, the ring has nice tension on it and details on the airflow ring helps a lot. Airflow is smooth and this tank has a lot of air.

Vapor production is very good, flavor with x1 mesh coil is very good. After 5-6 full tanks coil still works very good. You don't have to worry about leaking with this tank. Very subjective, but I like the look of cerberus tank. Big plus is compatibility with many coils and you can find what is best for you, but if you ask me this mesh coils are very good, massive vapor production and very good flavor, so I would suggest to use x1 mesh coils.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nova mod

Nova mod is dual 18650 mod with 200w maximum output power. Mod that I received has beautiful ember resin panels, I said in what combination you can buy this kit. Also you can buy mod with panels that has beautiful wave texture, with wave texture mod is even more comfortable.
    Nova is built with premium quality aluminium alloy and beautifully crafted resin, I really like resin panels and I was happy when I saw nova kit, also I like the fact that every resin panel is a little bit different or I can say unique. Very good build quality that you can feel when you hold the mod in the hand. Weight of the mod is 120g without batteries.
    Size of the mod: 88mm x 52mm x 25mm, so on this mod you can use 25mm atomizers without overhang. I like mods shaped like this one, edges are not sharp and mod is comfortable in the hand.

From the top of the mod you can see elliptical stainless steel 510 connection with spring loaded gold plated 510 pin. 510 connector is slightly raised and I like it because that way you won't be able to scratch the mod with atomizer. 510 connector is screwed into the frame and this is a big plus.
    From the bottom you can see some engravings, you can see engraved "NOVA" and u can also see engraved "Designed by Geekvape". Resin panels looks very good in my opinion, one panel is removable and you need to take it off so you can insert batteries inside. On that panel you can see the notch and noch makes it very easy to remove the panel, you can use your fingernail to take off the panel. When you take off the panel you can see inside engraved "AS chip inside" and you can see engraved "Geek knows better". You can also see inside engraved battery orientation. It is very easy to insert batteries inside, also it is very easy to take batteries out, everything looks absolutely good inside. Panel has 4 magnets on it and magnets are strong, so your battery door won't go anywhere.

From the front you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons, usb port and of course beautiful screen.
    Buttons looks good, very clicky, fire button is placed on good position so you can use it with your index finger or with your thumb. Fire button is very comfortable, I like it.
    Usb port is for software upgrade and for charging. This device has balanced charging so in case that you don't have battery charger you can charge your batteries here, but I would recommend to use external charger always. Max charging current here is 2A. Anyway this device has very good balanced charging and this device discharge batteries equally, which is very good.
    Screen is the same as on aegis legend mod, size of the screen is also the same. Chip inside of this mod is the same as chip inside of aegis legend and AS chip works great, it is very fast and stable. Response time is 10ms, which is perfect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To turn on the device you need to click five times on the fire button, to turn it off, you also need to click five times on the fire button.
    When it turns on you will see beautiful color screen. Menu system is the same as on aegis legend mod.
    On the screen you can see all informations that you will need. So for example in power mode, you will see:
    - Power
    - Watts
    - Dual battery indicator
    - Coil resistance
    - Volts
    - Amps
    - Puff counter
    - Time (will be seen only when you vape)

You can vape on this mod from 5-200 watts. Using plus and minus buttons you can adjust settings you like. You can adjust watts in 0.1 increments and if you hold the button it will accelerate and it will scroll really fast. Interesting thing, when device is set at 200 watts if you press plus button you will go to 5 watts, and if device is set on 5 watts if you press minus button you it will go to 200w, I think that this feature is very usefull.
    If you hold plus and minus buttons in the same time it will lock wattage adjustment, so you won't be able to randomly change your settings, but you still will be able to vape, if you hold buttons again you will unlock it. On this device you can also adjust brighness by holding plus or minus button and the fire buton, if you hold minus button and fire button brighness will decrease and if you hold plus button and fire buton you will increase brightess of the screen.

With three clicks on the fire button device will go to the settings and then with plus and minus buttons you can toogle between modes and press and hold fire button for 0.8s or allow 5s of inactivity to select.
    So, when you click three times on the fire button, you can choose between:

- Power
    - Tc-ni
    - Tc-ss
    - Tc-ti
    - Tc-tcr
    - Vpc
    - Bypass

If you want to use device in stealth mode, press the fire button and plus and minus buttons together in the same time for two seconds, you can use the same operation to exit stealth mode. In stealth mode you can only vape or turn off the device.

When you are in the settings if you press plus and minus together you can choose from three different colors of the screen:
    - Light blue
    - Blue
    - Red

This is another cool feature that i like on this mod.

If you want to reset you puffs, you can do that from settings, when you click tree times on the fire button, scroll down until you see puff couter highlited then just click plus button and puffs will be reseted. If you acidentaly reseted puffs, you can click minus button and number of puffs will return.

Device protections:

- Battery reverse protection
    - Switch timeout protection
    - Over-heat protection
    - Over-current protection
    - Over charging and discharging protection
    - Battery low protection
    - Battery weak protection
    - Resistance protection

As I already said, I like very much how this chip works, chip is very stable and it has very fast response time. Menu system is very simple and it is very easy to adjust your favorite settings. I like the fact that I can chage the color of the screen. Earlier I said that this chip works good in temperature control, but honestly I only tried it in tc because I like to vape in power mode and this mod works great in power mode. Fire button response very fast, which is another plus here.
    Build quality is very good, color quality is good as well, so far no scratches on the mod, not even from the bottom of the mod, I'm using this mod every single day for past two weeks almost, so I can definitely say that color quality is good. Geekvape makes really quality products, I must say. It is very subjective but I like the shape of nova mod and if you like shaped mod like this one, you need to check nova mod and I would definitely recommend it.

You can get it here: Geekvape nova kit

[​IMG]

3. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Geekvape creed RTA comes in few colors:

- SS
    - Blue
    - Gunmetal
    - Black
    - Rainbow
    - Gold

[​IMG]

Specifications:
    Size: 25mm x 50mm
    Capacity: 6.5ml/4.5ml(with a spare glass tube)

In the box:

- GeekVape Creed RTA(6.5ml)
    - Allen Key
    - Spare Glass Tube(4.5ml)
    - 510 drip tip
    - 510 drip tip adaptor
    - 810 drip tip
    - 3x Internal airflow chamber
    - Spare parts pack
    - User Manual

[​IMG]

I received creed rta in gunmetal color, personally I like that color, you can get it in different colors: ss, blue, black, rainbow, gold and gunmetal. As always geekvape's box contains a lot of things. You will receive two 810 drip tips and 510 drip tip, you will receive two glass tanks with different capacity. Also in the package you will receive 3 interchangeable chambers that you can use. Once again, very rich package.
    You can use creed rta with one coil or you can use it with two coils, which is big plus. In the box will be adaptor for single coil, with that adaptor you can block one side of the build deck and if you like you can use creed as single coil atomizer.
    Build quality is very good, color is good as well, sandblasted finish, threads are good, really, everything is absolutely fine.
    Diameter of this rta is 25mm on the bottom of the base, but on the top of the base diameter is 27mm and if you use bubble glass tank, diameter of bubble glass tank is 30mm. Height of creed rta is 50mm.

When you receive this rta, on the top of it you will see ultem 810 drip tip without o ring, but in the top cap there is one o ring that holds the drip tip in the place. Drip tip has beauty ring and this drip tip is comfortable for using. Diameter of this drip tip is 18mm. As I said, in the box will be one more 810 drip tip and this one is frosted 810 drip tip, diameter of this drip tip is 13mm, height of both drip tips is 10mm. If you like to use 510 drip tip, in the package will be 510 drip tip adaptor and you can use 510 drip tip from the package. Personally I like to use 810 drip tips when i vape DL, so if I have to choose between two 810 drip tips from the package I would choose ultem drip tip because it is more comfortable for me and it looks very good on the top of this rta. You can use other 810 drip tips without o ring, most drip tips sits flush on creed.

This is top fill rta, the top cap has very nice engraved details that helps a lot when you want to unscrew the top cap, so basically you can fill the tank very easy. Holes for e liquid are big so I think that you won't have any problem with holes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I already said, creed comes with bubble glass tank pre installed, but in the box will be regular glass tank. If you use bubble glass tank, capacity wil be 6.5ml which is very good for people that vape a lot, as I do, so I can say that I like this bubble tank and I only use that tank. If you prefer more regular glass tanks and if you decide to use regular glass tank capacity will be 4.5ml, which is again good, because most of the rta's can't hold 4.5ml of e liquid.
    O ring that holds tank in the place is good and you can change your coil or cotton if you have e liquid left in the tank. Also if you like you can fill the tank from the bottom.

Next, we have chamber and inside of that chamber you can see silicone ring that holds inner chamber in the place. On the chamber you can see engraved "Creed", threads on the chamber are also good.

On the base we have 3 airflow holes, the airflow ring works perfect, it has nice tension on it and it can't be moved randomly. We have stopper here, which I prefer. What you adjust on one hole it will be the same on other holes. Airflow ring has engraved details that helps with airflow adjustment. From the bottom of the base you can see engraved "Creed" and you can also see engraved "Designed by Geekvape". Here we have protruding gold plated 510 pin, threads here are good as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the build deck we can see two posts and you can install one coil or two coils here, one coil if you use adaptor from the package of course. Screws are good and screws locks leads very good.
    Installing one coil is very easy on this build deck, intalling two coils here is not that hard too, you just need to be careful and you need to place your coils on good position.
    If you ask me, best way to install two coils is to first install one coil and clip the leads, then you can use that coil to measure the other one, when you clip legs of the other coil you can place both coils inside.
    I would suggest to use coils with 3mm max inner diameter, but it is easier to install 2.5mm coils here. Honestly I like how this rta works with 2.5mm coils and in my opinion it works better with 2.5mm. When you installing the coil you must be careful because chamber is very small and you don't want contact between the coil and chamber, because of that I would also suggest to use 2.5mm coils, it will be easier for you.
    When you put your cotton through coils, it is the best to place your cotton only 1mm in wicking holes, that way wicking will be better, especially if you use 3mm coils.

Next we have 2 airflow holes under one coil and 2 holes under the other one, air that goes through that holes will hit the coil from the bottom, but also on the base you can see two more holes and through that holes air will go to the side of coils if you use inner chamber that has side airflow on it. On the base we also can see wicking holes and as I said above wicking is very easy here.
    You will receive 3 interchangeable chambers that you can install on your build deck, so, you will receive the chamber without side airflow and if you use that chamber you will only have bottom airflow, next, you will receive two chambers with side airflow and with different shape of holes, you can see on the picture.
    You need to use one of chambers, you can't use rta without one because airflow will go all around the chamber and there will be no flavor. If you use one of the chambers with side airflow you can see how airflow works here. You also can see that on the picture. You can very easy change chambers and I want to mention that you can change the chamber even when you have e liquid in the tank, which is big plus, that way you can find the chaber that is the best for you. Very interesting design of this rta with interchangeable chambers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Creed rta has has massive airflow, especially if you use it with side airflow chambers, so if you like big clouds this rta may be very good choice for you. It can and it should be used on higher power if you use chambers with side airflow. I think there is no reason to talk about vapor production with this rta because it can produce very big clouds and if you like it well, you can get this one, you won't be disappointed.
    Flavor, well I tried few different e liquids here and I can say that flavor is very good, I'm satisfied with flavor. I tried two clapton coils with 2.5mm diameter and 0.4ohm resistance on 40-50 watts, with that coils personally flavor is best when I use chamber without side airflow, vapor is dense and rich that way, with bottom airflow half closed. This is very subjective and this doesn't mean that you will use the same chamer with 0.4ohm resistance.
    I also tried low build with 0.15ohm resistance and 3mm coils with higher power, well in that case personally I like to use the chamber with 8 holes on each side and flavor is very good with massive clouds.
    If you like to vape on lower power with higher resistance I would suggest to use chamber without side airflow, but if you like to go with low resistance and high power I would suggest to use the chamber with 8 holes on each side, this is my opinion.
    If you place your cotton as I said wicking will be perfect and coils will be very good saturated even if you chain vape and this is perfect for me.
    I said that this rta can work with single coil build and if you like to use one coil you can try and it works great with one coil as well, but creed rta shows his full potential when you use it as dual coil rta.
    Build quality is very good, when you hold creed in the hand you can feel the quality, next you can choose between bubble glass tank with perfect capacity and regular glass tank and both tanks are included in the package, you will receive even 3 interchangeable chambers that you can choose from and even 3 drip tip tips to choose from, very, very good.
    This is very good rta that you can play with and adjust it to yourself.

Geekvape Creed RTA

[​IMG]

4. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Vapefly core rta comes in few colors:

- Gold
    - Stainless steel
    - Black
    - Rainbow

[​IMG]

Specification:

Design: German 103 Team
    Diameter: 25.2mm
    Height: 46.4mm
    Material: 304 Stainless
    Drip tip: 810/510 (with adaptor)
    Drip tip material: PMMA
    Capacity: 2ml(a 4ml extra bubble glass included)
    Coil Type: Single/Dual
    Thread: 510

Features:

- Innovative "Q" airflow system
    - Cloud beast for massive vapor production
    - Supports single coil & dual coils building
    - 2ml capacity with extra 4ml bubble tube
    - Adjustable bottom airflow system

In the box:

- Core RTA
    - 510 drip tip adaptor
    - 4ml bubble glass
    - Single coil adaptor
    - Screw Driver
    - Spare parts
    - Firebolt cotton
    - Manual

[​IMG]

he Core RTA is designed by German 103 and Vapefly. It supports both single coil building and dual coil building. You can buy this RTA in 4 different colors, gold, ss, black or rainbow, I received core rta in black color. Color quality looks good so far, after one week of using this rta. Core rta is made out of stainless steel and build quality is good, threads are good, nothing is sharp on core rta, I can't complain about quality. Diameter of core rta is 25mm, height is 46.4mm. I would like to say that in the box you will receive firebolt cotton and firebolt cotton is very easy to use, especially for 3mm coils, if you use smaller coils you will need to split the cotton, this is very good cotton and there is no need to fluff it before use, so I would recommend this cotton.
    On the top cap you can see nicely engraved details, on the chamber you can see white engraved details, someone will like that details, someone won't, but in my opinion details looks cool.
    On the airflow ring you can see egraved "core" on one side and same engraving on the another side, also on the airflow ring you can see nice design that helps with airflow adjustment. From the bottom of core rta you can see protruding gold plated 510 pin, engraved "core" and you can see some branding. Personally I think that core rta is very nice looking rta.

Core rta comes with PMMA 810 drip tip without o ring on it and you can use any other drip tip without o ring here. This drip tip stands very nice on the top of rta and this is comfortable drip tip for using. In the box you will receive 510 drip tip adaptor and if you like to use 510 drip tips you can use your own 510 drip tip with this adaptor, personally I like to use provided 810 drip tip.
    On the top cap, as I already said, you can see beautiful design that helps a lot when you want to unscrew the top cap and fill the tank. You can very easy unscrew the top cap, you won't even need a full turn here. Holes for e liquid are big so you won't have any problem when you need to fill the tank, even with bigger bottles. There is no leaking when you fill the tank, at least that didn't happen to me, not even once. I would suggest that when you screw the top cap, don't screw it to tight because later when you want to unscrew the top cap there's chance that you will unscrew the chamber, so try not to screw it to tight. In case that you do, with one hand you can hold the base and the tank and with the other hand you can unscrew the top cap without any problem.

[​IMG]

Core rta comes with regular glass tank preinstalled, but in the box you will receive bubble glass tank. When you use this rta with regular glass tank, capacity will be 2ml of e liquid, if you use it with bubble glass tank capacity will be 4.5ml which is much better in my opinion. This is subjective but I like how this rta looks with regular glass tank and with bubble glass tank, but anyway I prefer to use bubble glass tank. O ring that holds the tank is good, so you will be able to change the coil or cotton even if there is e liquid left in the tank, which is really good.
    If you buy tpd version of this atomizer in the package you will receive two regular glass tanks with 2ml capacity.

I saw that airflow control ring on the sample version was little bit loose but on my atomizer there's no problem with the airflow ring, it has good tension on it and there is no chance that it can randomly move, which is good, my version is not sample version.
    On the airflow ring we can see two airflow holes and we have a stopper here, which is always good. What you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.
    Chamber has nice conical shape and diameter of the chamber is 19mm, this will improve the flavor.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Build deck is very interesting, we have two posts here and coils share the same post if you use this rta with two coils. You can use this atomizer as single coil, but in that case you need to use the adaptor from the package and with that adaptor you will block one part of the deck and you will block one part of wicking holes.
    Build deck is raised from the base and we have nice wicking holes and that will improve wicking.
    On the build deck you can see honeycomb style airflow, under each of the coils you can see 8 holes for airflow, but also in the middle of the deck you can see 3 holes, they call it Q airflow. Air will hit coils form the bottom and from the side. Airflow is very smooth and honeycomb style airflow improves flavor.
    You can see that airflow holes are shaped the same way as the coil above the hole, that way air will hit the coil very precise and flavor will be very good. On the middle of the deck you can see 3 holes, that part is also shaped that way and air will hit coils very precise. Very nice designed build deck and I must say that I like it. Biggest coils that you can use here are coils with 3mm diameter. I tried here clapton coils and coils with one wire, screws with claps are good and they lock the leads very nice in place.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Basically you can very easy place coils here, for people that never worked on this kinda build deck, I can suggest that you can first place one coil and than you need to clip the leads and after that you need to use that coil the measure the other one, after that place both coils and tight down screws. If you decide to use the adaptor from the package to use this atomizer with one coil, it is even easier to place that coil and I think that you won't have any problem with that. I will mention again, biggest coils that you can place here are 3mm coils, I don't mind it because I use 2.5mm and 3mm coils.
    Best way to place the cotton is to cut it in length of the base then fluff the cotton and after that you can put the cotton in wicking holes. If your cotton touching the bottom of the base you can just move it up a little bit with your tool, because it will wick way better. If you do everything as you should wicking will be perfect, your coils will stay saturated on higher power.
    So, I tried here clapton coils and coils with single wire, I also tried this rta with one coil and of course I tried it on low and high powers. I like more to use it with two coils and right now I use coils with 0.27ohm resistance between 45-50 watts and it works amazing, it produces dense and massive vapor.
    With one coil this rta works good as well but in my opinion dual coil configuration is way better because rta shows his full potential in dual coil configuration, of course you may like it more in single coil configuration, it's subjective.
    Flavor is amazing, Q airflow works really good and with nicely shaped chamber flavor is very good and airflow is very smooth.
    Everything is pretty much good, maybe some people won't like that bigger coils than 3mm can't be used here but as I said I don't use bigger coils than 3mm anyway, I like this RTA, package is good, in the package is bubble glass which I like, build quality is very solid, flavor and vapor production are amazing, so I can't complain.
    This is very nice rta in my opinion.

You can get it here: Core RTA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Specifications:

Size: 89mm *47mm*30mm
    Output Power: 5W- 200W
    Quiescent Current: =20uA
    Output Voltage Range: 0-7.5V
    Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0O(Power Mode)? 0.05-1.0O (TC Mode)
    Battery Compatible: 2 x 18650
    Temperature Range: 200f-600f/ 100c-315c
    Upgraded Function: Yes
    Material: Zinc Alloy

Features:
    1.Light in weight, compact size, sleek design
    2.Safer Gene.Fun chip - Instant firing, stable and safe vaping.
    3.Powerful in performance
    4.Eight security protections

Packing List of Voopoo Vmate 200W TC Box Mod:
    1* Vmate Mod
    1* User Manual
    1* Gene Chip Card
    1* USB Cable
    1* Warranty Card

You can buy this device in many different beautiful color combinations, this is always a plus. Build quality looks good and mod looks very stylish. It is made out of zinc aloy with a little bit of plastic.
    This is dual 18650 battery mod and you can use it between 5-200w.
    Vmate mod is actually very light dual battery mod and it is very comfortable to use.

From the top of the device you can see very nice centered stainless steel connection with gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. I must say connection is very solid and threads are good. You can use 25mm atomizers here without overhang.
    Also on the top you can see buttons, which is very interesting. Buttons are clicky and for me it is more comfortable to use this device with thumb, but of course you can use it with your index finger also.

Next we can see battery doors, doors are made out of plastic and doors looks gorgeous. On the battery door you can see the notch, which helps to remove the door, when batteries are inside, doors stays very nice in place and there is no any rattling when you shake the mod. Under the battery door you can see engraved battery orientation very clear and also there is strap, which helps to take off the battery.

On the back you can see voopoo logo and on the front of the mod you can see beautiful very simple screen and usb charging port.
    This is very simple device and you can very easy adjust your settings.

To turn on or off the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button.

In wattage mode on the screen you can see:
    - Wattage
    - Dual battery indicator, I like dual battery indicator
    - Coil resistance
    - Volts
    - Vaping time

To change work mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button every time when you want to change and you can choose between:
    - Wattage
    - SS
    - Ni
    - Ti

If you want to lock the device you can hold together the fire button and up button, hold it again to unlock the device.
    To enter the menu system you need to hold up and down buttons and if you are in power mode in the menu you can see:
    - wattage
    - memory
    - lock
    - sn
    - information about firmware

If you are in temp mode, in the menu you will see:
    - wattage
    - memory
    - set
    - tcr
    - lock

If you are using this device in temp control mode, to adjust wattage you need to click 4 times on the fire button and then you can adjust the wattage.

Protections:

- Battery reverse protection
    - Switch timeout protection
    - Over-temperature protection
    - Output over-current protection
    - Overcharge protection
    - Over discharge protection
    - Short-circuit protection
    - Supports balance charge with different band battery

This device has very good chip inside, which is very stable and basically there is no ramp up time, it fires almost instantly. Vmate supports balance charge and you can charge your batteries here, but I would suggest to always use external battery charger. It is worth to mention that this mod also discharge batteries as it should.
    Every time when you screw new atomizer on the mod it will ask you is it new coil or old coil.
    In my opinion vmate looks very nice and this mod is probably the best one from voopoo.

You can get it here: Voopoo Vmate 200w

[​IMG]

6. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Have you vaped this? How do you like it? Pro's? Con's?

7. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

I like it a lot, especially the chip inside.
    I also have 2 drag mods that I use in my rotation for few months, so I expect this one will be durable as well.

8. Whiskey

I'd love to see some pictures:)

9. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

appreciate the effort but all your reviews kind of read like ads and all you've done here since joining is post reviews that look like adds.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you ben vaping for, whats your procedure for trying stuff before reviewing. what kind of gear do you have to compare it to? Those kind of things are important if you expect people to trust your reviews. also

How do you know the chip is good?

Whiskey likes this.
  10. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Joyetech ego aio mansion comes in few colors:

- Black
    - Rose gold
    - Gold
    - Orange
    - Silver

[​IMG]

Specifications:

- Size: 103 x 33 x 17.5mm
    - E-liquid Capacity: 2ml
    - Coil head: BF SS316 0.6ohm Head
    - Vape Way: Direct inhale/Hold button to inhale
    - Battery capacity: 1300mAh

Features:

- Inspired by the Empire State Building
    - Pocket-friendly all-in-one starter kit
    - Luminous liquid visible window
    - Two vape ways of direct inhale and hold button to vape
    - 1300mAh built-in battery with anti-leaking structure
    - 2ml capacity with 7-color indicator light

In the box:

- eGo AIO Mansion Kit
    - 2 x BF SS316 0.6ohm Head
    - USB Cable
    - Spare parts
    - Warranty Card
    - Warning Card

[​IMG]

New aio device from Joyetech, inspired by the Empire state building and it is available in 5 different colors. This device is very compact, it is pocket-friendly and you can carry it everywhere with yourself, weight of the device is only 83g. You can use aio mansion on two different ways, you can use it with fire button or you can just direct inhale which will activate the sensor, so without fire button. Max output power here is 30w, when the battery is fully charged. This device use same coils as very popular cubis. On previous versions of ego aio that use cubis coils you can vape direct to lung or mouth to lung, same is here, you can use this device for direct to lung or mouth to lung vaping, depending which coil you use, but this is really good.

When you receive the device on the mouthpiece will be cap that protects the mouthpiece from dust. The mouthpiece has very nice shape and it is pretty much comfortable for using. On the mouthpiece you can see two holes, one small and one big hole. You can see two notches on the mouthpiece, so to take off the mouthpiece basically you can use your fingernail to take it off without problems. The mouthpiece stands very good in the place, but there is no any magnets, only one ring that holds it very good. From the inside of mouthpiece you can see how everything works here, you can see two slots, one for chimney and one with small hole on the top to activate the sensor (for vaping without fire button).
    On the top of the mod you can see hole to fill the tank with e liquid, sensor for automatic activation and chimney with airflow control ring to adjust the airflow.

Capacity of the tank is 2ml of e liquid and this is leak-proof tank, which is always good. You can see the plug here and you need to remove it so you can fill the tank. It is easy to fill the tank and that plug is attached to the sensor and you can't lose it except if you tear it, but in the package you will receive 2 more plugs.
    Airflow control ring is placed on the chimney and you can adjust airflow easy, but in case that you can't do it with your fingers maybe you can use some tool to adjust it, personally I can adjust it pretty much easy.
    When you need to install or replace the coil, you will need to use the tool from the mouthpiece and just unscrew the chimney with that tool and then you can take off the chimney and coil, after that you can screw your new coil to the chimney. Before you screw your new coil to the chimney you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid, that way you can vape immediately after you fill the tank and you will prevent any dry hits. As I said this device use coils same as cubis and there is even rba head, so this is a plus.

With this device you will receive coils with 0.6ohm resistance, it is ss coil and recommended power for this coil is 15-28w. In the box will be two coils and both are the same. If you want you can separately buy coils with different resistance, you can buy, 0.5ohm coil, 1ohm coil or 1.5ohm coil. Coils with 1ohm and 1.5ohm resistance are for mouth to lung vaping, coils with 0.5 resistance are for direct to lung vaping.
    I would like to say that if you use coils with higher resistance vapor will be cooler.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see two engraved details on the top of the mod, you can see engraved "Joyetech" from one side and you can see engraved "eGo AIO mansion" from the another side , but mod has very interesting texture and personally I think it is beautiful. From the bottom of the mod you can see venting holes.
    On the mod you can also see usb port for charging, fire button and you can see part of the tank where you will be able to see e liquid in the tank.
    Battery has really good capacity for small device, it has 1300mah and this device has direct output mode, which means that when your battery is fully charged device will have bigger output power and as battery capacity decreases output power will decrease. You can check your battery capacity every time when the device is on by pressing the button, but also every time when you vape you can see battery capacity. Led light in the tank is battery indicator, it will flash to indicate the battery life. It will stay lit or flash slowly with high battery life, on the contrary, it will flash quickly, when the battery is almost empty it will flash really fast and soon you will need to charge it. When the device is on the charger, light will be on and when battery is fully charged light will go off.
    Tank is protected so in case that you drop the device probably your tank will survive which is good. You can see very good liquid in the tank, light will help for that for sure.
    To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn if off you also need 5 clicks on the fire button. When the device is on you can change the color of light in the tank, you can do it by pressing the fire button 3 times and after that with one click you can shift among colors, when you choose the color that you want just wait for a few seconds.
    You can choose among: red, yellow, green, blue, indigo, white, purple or you can just turn off the light if you like it more that way.

We have protections here, battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ego aio mansion is very comfortable device for using. I like that I can vape without pressing the fire button and if I want to vape by using the fire button I can do that also. Sensor for automatic switch works very well and airflow adjustment helps a lot for that, especially if you want to use this device for mtl vaping. When you adjust tight airflow, sensor activates very good, much better than on the other similar devices that I tried. For direct to lung vaping sensor works very good as well.
    Considering that this is a starter kit I must say that I like that coils, because coils perform very well, personally I can use one coil for a month which is perfect. Flavor is good and throat hit is good as well. You also can buy rba head, but for beginners I would suggest to use pre-made coils.
    I like the airflow adjustment ring, similar devices are without airflow adjustment feature, but on this device you can adjust airflow the way you like it which is one of the most important thing.
    I also like that tank is leak-proof, for begginers this is one of the most important things.
    Basically this device works very good and I must say that I quit cigarettes with cubis coils, so if I did, probably you can too.

You can buy it here: Ego AIO mansion

[​IMG]

Whitesoxfan2579 likes this.
  11. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Vandy vape pulse x kit comes in few different colors:

- G10 black
    - G10 red
    - Frosted green
    - Frosted red
    - Frosted cyan
    - Frosted amber
    - Frosted black

[​IMG]

Specifications:

- Size: 82.6mm x 54.8mm x 27mm
    - Power range: 5-90w
    - Resistace range: 0.05-3ohm (vw) / 0.05-1.5ohm (tc)

In the box:

- Pulse x BF kit
    - 8ml squonk bottle
    - Usb cable
    - User manual
    - 18650 battery adapter
    - 30ml silicone refilling bottle optional
    - Accessories bag
    - Airflow cap
    - 2 coils

[​IMG]

Pulse x kit is the new squonk kit designed by Tony B and Vandy vape. Mod is the new version of very popular pulse squonk mod. This kit comes in different colors, actually panels are different and drip tips.
    Package that I received contains very nice bottle with 30ml capacity, you can buy that bottle separately. Bottle is very interesting and it has two different tops, one you can use for dripping and the other one you can screw on the mods connection and fill the bottle from the top, you don't have to take out the bottle to fill it, which is really nice.

Pulse x rda

Pulse x rda comes in black mat color and in my opinion it looks very nice. On the top cap you can see nice engraved details, on the barrel you can see pulse line engraved and also you can see engraved "pulse x". On the first look rda looks very quality and when you hold it in the hand you can feel the quality. From the bottom of the rda you can see engraved "pulse x", serial number and branding, also on the base you can see two o rings. Diameter of pulse x is 24mm, height is 31mm. In the box you will receive both, regular 510 pin and squonk pin. In the package you will receive one more transparent top cap which is really good.

On the top of this rta there is 810 drip tip, without o ring on it, drip tip is pretty much comfortable for using. Color of drip tip is matching with color of panels. In the package you won't receive spare drip tip but you can use here any other drip tip without o ring and on the trasparent top cap there will be very nice shaped drip drip and comfortable for using.

Engraved details on the top cap helps a lot with airflow adjustment and you can see one o ring on the top cap. Top cap has very good shape, conic shape that improves the flavor. On the top cap you can see slots for airflow, slots are placed at angle and air that way can hit coils very precise and it is harder to make it leak through the holes.

[​IMG]

On the barrel you can see 12 airflow holes, 6 on one side and 6 on the other side. From the inside you can see two notches that fits with the base and barrel will be locked that way, so when you are adjusting airflow barrel will stay in the place and it will be easier to unscrew the rda from the mod.
    You can adjust your airflow very easy and you have a lot of airflow options, for example, you can open 6 holes on both side, you can open top 3 holes on both sides, you can open bottom 3 holes on both sides or you can combine it, 3 holes on the bottom and 2 holes on the top and so on, you can adjust the airflow the way you like it and there is a lot of options, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other side.
    Transparent top cap from the package is all one pece, you can't remove the drip tip but as I said drip tip is very comfortable. On this top cap you can't adjust the airflow, it has 24 holes for airflow, 12 on one side and 12 on the other side, holes are little bit smaller than on the black barrel. Holes here are also angled down so it will be little bit harder to make it leak, but of course you can make it leak if you overs quonk or over drip, just be careful and you won't have any problem. On this top cap there are notches as well to prevent top cap from moving around.

Build deck is very interesting and here you can place your coils in horizontal or vertical position. On the deck you can see 4 holes for coil leads and it is very easy to place coils inside. Screws are good and holes are big so you can place even bigger coils here.
    So, when you place your coils and tight down screws, you can use your tool to place coils in vertical or horizontal position, it is very easy. Also if you like you can use here even 4 coils. On the build deck you can see two holes on the top and when you squonk e liquid will go through that holes directly on coils, which is very good. On the bottom of the deck you can see two more holes and through that holes liquid will go back to the bottle. This system works great and this is probably the best squonk system. You need to be careful to not put the cotton over the holes because cotton will block holes.
    In the box you will receive two triple fused clapton coils, on the bag you can see specs of coils which is very good. Resistance of the one coil is 0.41ohm, diameter of the coil is 3mm.

[​IMG]

Considering that in the package you will receive both, squonk pin and regular 510 pin, if you don't have squonk mod you can use this rda without any problems with regular mod, cause airholes are placed at angle and juice well is deep, so if you are just a little bit careful there will be no leaking.
    With black top cap when you open all holes, you can expect a lot of vapor production and very smooth airflow, same is for the transparent top cap. This rda can produce massive vapor.
    My favorite airflow adjustment for this rda is when I open 3 bottom holes on both sides, that way airflow is restricted and flavor is really good. With that airflow I use rda on 50-55watts.
    This rda has a lot of pros, personally I really like this rda, only thing that I dont like is that it gets hot when you chain vape, it is normal for rda, but everything else is just amazing, very good build quality, build deck with perfect squonk system, probably the best out there, I like that you can use vertical, horizontal or even 4 coils here, it is very easy to install your vertical or horizontal coils, very good flavor and huge pro that in the box you will receive one more top cap.

[​IMG]

Pusle x

Pulse x is made out of good quality plastic, size of the mod: 82.6mm x 54.8mm x 27mm. New version of the mod can work up to 90w and it is compatible with 3 types of batteries, it is compatible with 18650, 20700, 21700, on the previous version you are able to use 18650 and 20700 batteries. In the box will be adaptor for 18650 battery.

On the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection which is screwed from the top and 510 gold plated pin, threads are very good. From the back of the mod you can see Vandy vape logo, from the sides you can see beautiful panels. On one panel you can see engraved "pulse x". You can buy panels separatelyand also you can use panels from previous version. Both panels has only one magnet and magnets are strong, so panels stays very nice in the place, even when you shake the mod panels won't move around.
    From the front of the mod you can see screen, up and down buttons, fire button and usb port for charging and upgrade. Up and down buttons and fire button are very clicky and I didn't have any problem with buttons. Under the panels you can see egravings, from one side you can see engraved "a Tony B project" and "Manufactured by Vandy vape", from the other side there is engraved "pulse" and "vandy chip".
    Under the panel you can also see the bottle, that bottle is the same as on previous version of pulse. Capacity of the bottle is 8ml of eliquid, but I would suggest not to fill it till end because you may cause it to leak, just leave a little bit of space inside and you will be fine and there will be no leaking. Next to the bottle you can see the battery slot and battery orientation is engraved and you can see it clearly. Basically you can very easy place inside 21700 battery and when you need to take the battery off, take off the second panel and just push it with your finger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To turn on the device you need to click five times on the fire button, to turn off the mod you need 5 clicks on the fire button as well.
    To switch between modes you need to click 3 times on the fire button, then you can cycle through the modes with up and down buttons, when you choose the mode that you want to use just click on the fire button.
    Modes:
    - Wattage
    - Voltage
    - Bypass
    - Tc ss
    - Tc ni
    - Tc ti

You can lock the device when you press the fire button and up button in the same time for 2 seconds, do the same to unlock the device. When the device is locked you won't be able to use up and down buttons, but you still will be able to vape.
    To flip the screen left or right you need to press the power button and down button.
    If you are in power mode, when you hold up and down buttons, you will enter submenu:
    - Diy
    - N-H
    - ID
    - Version
    - Settings

If you are in tc mode, when you hold up and down buttons, you will see:
    - Diy
    - Resistance set
    - TCR
    - ID
    - Version
    - Settings
    To adjust the power in tc mode you need to click 4 times on the fire button.
    On this device you can also create a custom curve, to do that you need to choose Diy mode which can be customized and you can create your custom curve.
    With n-h option you can activate boost mode, when you choose H (boost mode) click 4 times on the fire button and you can adjust boost power.

This device has one more very good option that I would like to mention, if you don't want to use some of modes, you can simply remove the modes from the menu and when you click 3 times on the fire button removed modes will not be there. So for example if you don't like tc mode, but you like power mode and bypass mode, in the settings you can remove tc modes and when you cycle through the work modes tc won't be there (or any other that you remove).

Every time when you screw atomizer on the mod, it will ask you is it new or old coil, if you select that it is the new coil chip will suggest you power for that coil, also if you press two times fast up and down buttons you can check the resistance.
    You can change brightness of the screen in settings.
    Anyway this device has a lot of settings that you may like.

Protections:

- Overtime protection
    - Low-battery warning
    - Overcurrent protection
    - Open circuit protecnion
    - Overheating protection

Pulse x squonk mod is pretty much comfortable in the hand, I can use the fire button with my index finger or my thumb. Build quality is very solid and everything is as it should be, nice and clean. Chip is good, I didn't have any problems and ramp up time is fast, very fast. Mod has a lot of settings so if you want to play and if you like to adjust everythnig you can do it here for sure.
    Pulse x is very similar with previous version but here you can use 3 kinds of batteries which is really good, especially if you like to use 21700 battery and mod can go up to 90w.
    I would like to give you an advice for bottle, actually this is an advice from Tony, I earlier said that you don't fill the bottle to the top and to leave a little bit of space, so when you fill the bottle, just squeeze it a little bit before you screw the top of the bottle, that way bottle will suck the rest of e liquid that is left in the tube and when you put bottle back in the mod it won't leak.
    Basically, this is very good mod, there is not something that I can complain about, everything is done pretty well. I like to use this mod with 21700 battery and battery life is good, so if you want good quality squonk mod with 21700 battery you may consider this one.

Vandy vape pulse x

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  12. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Loop 1.5 rda comes in few different colors:

- Rainbow
    - Gunmetal
    - Gold
    - Black
    - SS
    - Blue

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Diameter: 24mm
    - Height: 26mm without drip tip and 510 pin

Features:

- Arrayed airflow design provides precise control
    - Honeycomb bottom airflow ensures an ultra smooth airflow that enhances the flavor significantly
    - Unique W shaped build deck
    Easy coil building for both single and dual coil.
    Allows direct dripping from the mouthpiece without leaking
    - Surround airflow system transferring from side to bottom
    Full effectiveness of the airflow delivery and significantly enhancing the flavor
    Side to bottom airflow minimizes leakage
    - One-piece airflow cap placed in a fixed position
    Ensures airflows are always in the correct position
    Convenient airflow adjustments
    - Standard 510 pin and Raised BF squonk 510 pin included

In the package:

- Loop V1.5 RDA
    - Bottom Feed Pin
    - Tool
    - 510 drip tip adaptor
    - Spare screws
    - Spare o rings
    - Allen key
    - 810 drip tip

[​IMG]

Geekvape loop 1.5 RDA is the new version of Geekvape loop RDA. Build deck has W shape same as previous version, but main difference on the deck is the airflow, they changed airflow a lot, but I will write more about that later. Diameter of loop 1.5 is 24mm, height is 26mm without drip tip and 510 pin. Build quality is as I expected, very good as always on Geekvape products, you can't find any sharp edges, threads on 510 connection are good. Loop 1.5 rda is made out of stainless steel.
    This is dual coil rda, but if you like you can use it in single coil configuration.

You can see very nice engraved details all across the atomizer except on the airflow ring, on the ring you can see engraved "LOOP". From the bottom of loop you can see engraved "Loop 1.5 RDA" and "Designed by Geekvape", on the base you can see two o rings.
    In my opinion loop rda looks very nice, especially I like engravings all across the rda.

[​IMG]

Loop rda comes with 810 ultem drip tip without o ring and you can use other drip tips here as well, I tried few different 810 drip tips and everything is okay. Diameter of drip tip is 18mm, height of drip tip is 8mm, this one is really comfortable for using. In the package you will also receive one more 810 drip tip, this one is a little bit taller that the other one, on this drip tip you can see engraved "Geekvape". This drip tip is also very comfortable for using, but I prefer drip tip that came pre installed, cause it is shorter and for me it is just a little bit more comfortable. In the package you will also receive adaptor for 510 drip tips in case that you like to use 510 drip tips.

Top cap and chamber are in one piece and in the middle you can see the airflow ring. Chamber has conical shape which is really good, cuz airflow that way is smooth and flavor is better. In the chamber you can see notches, so that way chamber won't move around when you are adjusting your airflow and also because of notches airflow holes will always be in the correct position.
    On the airflow ring you can see 3 holes for airflow and holes are separated on 7 smaller, which is different than on previous version and it is much better, holes are also bigger than on previous version. When you use this rda with two coils you will use 2 of this holes, but when you are using loop in single coil configuration you will use only one hole. When you use this rda with two coils and when you adjusting your airflow, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Airflow control ring works very well, there's no any problem with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Build deck has very interesting shape, it is shaped in W, same as the previous version, but here we have honeycomb airflow, which is one of the best airflow. Coil placement is the same as on the previous version, you can see screws from both sides.
    On the build deck you can see 20 small holes and 4 bigger holes for airflow, on one side there are 10 small holes and two bigger holes, same is on the another side. Air will hit the coils from the bottom and from sides. Under the coil you can see 2 big holes and smaller holes are placed that way that air from that holes will hit the coils from sides.
    On the deck you can see two big airflow slots, from the chamber air will come to that slots and from there air will go through smaller holes to the coil. I really like the way that airflow works because of flavor and airflow is really smooth. Slots are placed at angle and because of that it will be hard to make it leak, of course you can make it leak but basically if you use this rda as you should there will be no leaking, which is really good.
    When you fully open both holes there is a lot of airflow, so you can use this rda on bigger power.

Placing coils here is pretty much easy, we have 4 holes on the deck for leads. First you need to measure and cut leads of the coil and after that you just need to put leads in holes and tight down screws. After that you will need to use you tool for coils and adjust your coil. When you adjusting your coil make sure to put it in the place where airflow can hit the coil from bottom and from sides. With loop 1.5 you can use bigger coils if you like, because on the deck there is a lot of space. Wicking holes are big and you can very easy wick this rda, just make sure because juice well is deep to place your cotton that way so cotton can touch the bottom of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the box you will receive both, regular 510 pin and squonk pin.
    This rda is very good for using with regular mod, mostly because airflow slots are placed at angle. You can freely drip through the drip tip here and you don't have to worry about leaking, also because of the shape of the base when you drip, liquid will go to both coils and both coils will be good saturated. Juice well is deep so it can hold nice amount of e liquid and airflow ring is placed on the middle of the rda. E liquid that come in airflow holes will go through holes in the juice well, which is perfect. So basically you will be fine as long as you don't want to make it leak.
    If you want to use loop 1.5 with squonk pin, I can tell you this rda works good with squonk mods also. Under the build deck liquid will go in the juice well through 2 little holes on the pin and again because of airflow slots it will be hard to make it leak.
    As I said, if you like you can use this rda with single coil configuration, but in my opinion it works better with two coils, flavor with two coils is better in my opinion, but if you like you can use it with one coil.
    I tried here different coils, coils with one single wire and more complex coils and it works good, but in my opinion it works better with more complex coils.
    When I open both airflow holes fully, this rda can produce a lot of vapor, so maybe if you like cloud chase you can use this one. Flavor is very good, honeycomb airflow works very good. If you use right amount of cotton wicking is very good and you can chain vape if you like.
    Right now I'm using coils with 3mm inner diameter on 50-60 watts and ariflow opened more than a half, this is best for me on this RDA.
    Loop 1.5 rda has a lot of air, even more than previous one, flavor is also better on this one because of airflow.
    Basically this is very good rda with good flavor, but if you like big clouds and exotic coils you may consider this one.

You can get it here: Loop 1.5 RDA

[​IMG]

13. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Etna rda comes in few different colors:

- Blue
    - Gold
    - Black
    - Gunmetal
    - Rainbow
    - SS

[​IMG]

Specification:
    - Diameter 18mm/22mm
    - Height: 35.5mm

Features:

- The peculiarity of this RDA lies in the concept of airflow.
    - Internal: central, under the coil, not adjustable but modular, for a concentrated and intense airflow that improves its performance.
    - External: air inlet duct with hexagonal profile, unscrewable for the installation of the modules.
    - 18mm single coil with two posts designed to position the coil exactly above the holes of the modules.
    - Top cap with locking system.
    - Exchangeable air restrictions with the supplied modules (and also with the optional ones)

In the box:

- ETNA RDA Atomizer
    - Drip Tip
    - 2 x Feather cotton
    - 3 x Airflow modules
    - Removable lip protector
    - Allen key
    - Hex Wrench
    - User Manual
    - 6 coils
    - BF squonk pin
    - Spare parts

[​IMG]

Etna rda is the new mtl rda by Digiflavor, this is very interesting mtl rda. Rda comes in few different beautiful colors that you can choose from. I received it in stainless steel color and I like the color. Etna rda is made out of stainless steel and build quality is really good. This is very small single coil rda, diameter of this rda is only 18mm, which is really good. In the box you will receive beauty ring and when you use this beauty ring diameter of the rda is 22mm, so if you want you can use it that way with bigger mods.
    Etna rda is made by Digiflavor and designers of this rda are from Italy, designers are Giuseppe Pappalardo and Salvatore Agrosì.
    Rda is very clean, you can see one engraved detail on the chamber and that is logo. I know that some people likes clean atomizers and this one as I said it is really clean. From the bottom you can see engraved "Etna", also you can see engraved "Designed in Italy" and "Etna by GP/AS for Digiflavor".
    Threads on 510 connection are good and here you can see protruding 510 pin.
    Under the drip tip you can see one plastic piece, which is actually lip protector and with that piece in my opinion rda looks better. On the chamber you can see one airflow hole. I like the package, because in the package there are 3 airflow modules, but you will be able to buy separately few more, but later I will talk about modules, also in the package there are even 6 coils and very good cotton.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enta rda comes with 510 drip tip with two o rings on it, inner diameter of drip tip is 6mm. With this rda you will receive one more 510 drip tip without o rings, inner diameter of this drip tip is 5mm. Both drip tips stands very nice on the rda and both are comfortable for using. I also tried few of my own drip tips that I use every day and everything is okay. Under drip tip you can see lip protector but if you want you can take off this piece and use rda without it, as I said I think that rda looks better with lip protector.
    In the chamber you can see notches that locks chamber in the place and that way hole on the chamber is matching with hole on the base. Chamber also has nice conical shape, which is always good for flavor. On the base you can see two o rings and there you can see the screw that holds airflow module in the place and also here is airflow intake.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This build deck has two posts and coil placement here is very easy. You can place your coil in on two different ways, first, you can unscrew the screw just a little bit and put coil lead inside and then tight the screw, or you can take out screws and then place the coil leads inside, anyway it is very easy to place your coil. Only thing you need to be careful here is to clip your leads really good because chamber is very close to the deck and you need to make sure that there is no contact between chamber and leads.Screws are good and screws locks leads very nice in the place, smallest wire that I tried is 0.3mm kanthal. In the package you will receive 6 coils, which is very good, you will receive two clapton mtl coils and 4 coils that I belive are made from nichrome (ni80) wire. All coils from the package has the same diameter, diameter of coil is 2.5mm which is good for this rda. If you use 2.5mm coils, you can wick this rda pretty much good, but if you want to try 2mm coil, you can also do that, just make sure to have right amount of cotton to wick it good. Juice well is very deep.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With this rda you will receive 3 different airflow modules:

- Modul with 2 holes, 2 x 0.8mm
    - Modul with 3 holes, 3 x 0.8mm
    - Modul with 1 hole, 1.2mm

Seperately you can buy 4 different airflow modules:

- Modul with 2 holes, 2 x 1mm
    - Modul with 3 holes, 3 x 1mm
    - Modul with 1 hole, 1.5mm
    - Modul with 1 hole, 1.8mm

So you can use here even 7 different airflow modules, which is really good, because basically everyone can find something that he likes, with some of modules airflow is very restrictive and with other modules there is more airflow. Someone will like less airflow, others will like more airflow, but anyway you will need some time to see what is best for you. I like to use few of modules, personally for mtl I like tight airflow.
    When you want to change the airflow module you need to unscrew big screw on the base, that screw holds module in the place. When you unsrew the screw you can easily take off the module and replace it with other module that you want to try. You can use tweezers to change airflow modules, or you can change modules with your fingers, whatever is easier for you, personally I use tweezers to change modules. In order to change the module you will need to take off your coil but when you find your favorite module you will not change modules too often so don't worry about that. In the package you will receive tool to unscrew the screw.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With this RDA you will receive squonk pin and regular 510 pin. You can use etna rda with regular 510 pin if you don't have squonk mod because juice well is very deep and it can hold good amount of e liquid which is very good for mtl rda. Airflow module is placed high so there will be no leaking if you want to paint on your coils with e liquid. Anyway when i use this RDA with regular mod there is no leaking whatsoever.
    If you want to use this RDA with squonk pin it will work even better, e liquid will go through the squonk pin under the airflow module and fill the juice well.
    I tried different coils here, I tried coils from the package and I also tried kanthal coils with different diameter and resistance, I tried 2mm and 2.5mm coils, basically rda works good with all coils that I tried. Personally I like the most to use here 2.5mm kanthal coil on 12-13watts, vapor production is good, throat hit is good as well. My favorite airflow module is the one with two holes, with 0.8mm each hole. Airflow that way is very restrictive and for me airflow is perfect. Etna rda is very small rda and I like that they decided to made very small rda, diameter of the build deck is smaller than 16mm and coil is placed high, so I can say that flavor is very intense, this rda produce very good flavor.
    I can't complain about anything here, package is good with even six coils, flavor is good, build quality is good, you can place your coil here very easy and you can change ariflow modules which is very good feature. Maybe someone won't like that you need to take off your coil to change module, but I think that this is not a problem because you will fast find your favorite airflow module.
    Basically this is very good rda for mtl vaping and if you like mtl rda's you definitely need to try this one.

You can get it here: Etna RDA

[​IMG]

14. Whiskey

Calling your bluff
    forums aren't youtube it's the hobbyists of the community and they would take a review more serious if you actually used the product and gave some actual details. also this forum is not for fee advertisement. people who sign up only to post reviews are frowned upon as shills. I'd recommend getting to know the members and doing an actual review or they will be moved into the advertisement section.

Vapin4Joy and Anthony_Vapes like this.
  15. Whiskey

LOL, these have only been released literally a couple days, how can you do a good review of a product only having the item for 2 DAYS!!!! :emoji_thinking:
    Calling your bluff
    forums aren't youtube it's the hobbyists of the community and they would take a review more serious if you actually used the product and gave some actual details. also this forum is not for fee advertisement. people who sign up only to post reviews are frowned upon as shills. I'd recommend getting to know the members and doing an actual review or they will be moved into the advertisement section.

16. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

What makes you think that I received it few days ago after it is released?
    You know for sample packaging?

17. Whiskey

I have VERY good sources, I believe better sources than you are going to tell me you have.

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  18. Whiskey

And why are you not mingling with our members here like all our other reviewers do? Get to know who's who here??

1. Post
      Geekvape loop 1.5 RDA review
      What makes you think that I received it few days ago after it is released? You know for sample packaging?
      Post by: wiz4vape, 6 minutes ago in forum: Atomizers
    2. [​IMG]
      Thread
      Digiflavor Etna RDA
      Etna rda comes in few different colors: - Blue - Gold - Black - Gunmetal - Rainbow - SS Specification: - Diameter 18mm/22mm - Height:...[/URL]
      Thread by: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/members/wiz4vape.1120/']wiz4vape[/URL], Yesterday at 10:15 PM, 1 replies, in forum: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/board/atomizers.68/']Atomizers[/URL]
      [*][URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/members/wiz4vape.1120/'][IMG]https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/styles/flatawesome/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_s.png

Thread
      Geekvape loop 1.5 RDA review
      Loop 1.5 rda comes in few different colors: - Rainbow - Gunmetal - Gold - Black - SS - Blue Specification: - Diameter: 24mm - Height:...[/URL]
      Thread by: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/members/wiz4vape.1120/']wiz4vape[/URL], Yesterday at 10:04 PM, 3 replies, in forum: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/board/atomizers.68/']Atomizers[/URL]
      [*][URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/members/wiz4vape.1120/'][IMG]https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/styles/flatawesome/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_s.png

Thread
      Vandy vape pulse x kit
      Vandy vape pulse x kit comes in few different colors: - G10 black - G10 red - Frosted green - Frosted red - Frosted cyan - Frosted amber -...
      Thread by: wiz4vape, Sunday at 6:01 PM, 0 replies, in forum: Kits
    3. [​IMG]
      Thread
      Joyetech ego AIO mansion review
      Joyetech ego aio mansion comes in few colors: - Black - Rose gold - Gold - Orange - Silver Specifications: - Size: 103 x 33 x 17.5mm -...[/URL]
      Thread by: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/members/wiz4vape.1120/']wiz4vape[/URL], Sunday at 4:44 PM, 0 replies, in forum: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/board/aio.102/']AIO[/URL]

I like it a lot, especially the chip inside. I also have 2 drag mods that I use in my rotation for few months, so I expect this one will be...
      Post by: wiz4vape, Sep 4, 2018 in forum: Mods
    4. [​IMG]
      Thread
      Voopoo Vmate 200w TC
      Specifications: Size: 89mm *47mm*30mm Output Power: 5W- 200W Quiescent Current: =20uA Output Voltage Range: 0-7.5V Resistance Range:...
      Thread by: wiz4vape, Sep 4, 2018, 4 replies, in forum: Mods
    5. [​IMG]
      Thread
      Vapefly core rta review
      Vapefly core rta comes in few colors: - Gold - Stainless steel - Black - Rainbow Specification: Design: German 103 Team Diameter:...[/URL]
      Thread by: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/members/wiz4vape.1120/']wiz4vape[/URL], Sep 4, 2018, 0 replies, in forum: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/board/atomizers.68/']Atomizers[/URL]

Thread
      Geekvape creed rta review
      Geekvape creed RTA comes in few colors: - SS - Blue - Gunmetal - Black - Rainbow - Gold Specifications: Size: 25mm x 50mm Capacity:...[/URL]
      Thread by: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/members/wiz4vape.1120/']wiz4vape[/URL], Aug 30, 2018, 0 replies, in forum: [URL='https://www.vapinginsider.com/forum/board/atomizers.68/']Atomizers[/URL]
      [/LIST]

Vapin4Joy likes this.
  19. wiz4vape

wiz4vape New Member

Okay, you can think what you think and I know what it is.
    Anyway, as you said this is review section and as I understand I can post what I think about product, you can agree or disagree.

I belive that I can post whatever I want as long as I respect the rules.

20. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Show pics of the packaging! All sides!

Whiskey likes this.