ENDED-Vaptio joins in for our 1 year anniversary giveaway- Aug 23rd

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Whiskey, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ODYSSEAS K

ODYSSEAS K New Member

Conclussion:
    Vaptio sucks(if you were a good company u would pay more attention to your customers-in giveaways or not)
    Deuesjack is sucking Vaptios and other companies balls caring about his public profile(blow me too my friend)
    with his society opinions on how things suppose to function in giveaways...
    Besides, he says how do you know the place they have in stock from is actually where they are shipping.
    You may find this hard to believe but companies do have different departments, with different budgets). -..yeah what a great excuse!u make giveaways make sure u have 2 products
    (i repeat 2 only products)ready for shipping
    -people are not like your products
    ...or your stock exchange s..
    You ought to keep them happy and satisfied for they buy from your company...
    Anyone else here be my guest....

2. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 2 year member Head of Giveaways

Here's how I feel...I will now contact Vaptio and make sure you are removed from our contest winner list, and that this prize gets to someone more appreciative, you have now been banned from our contest section, and our forum.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    madstabber, Raymcconn, philbh and 4 others like this.
  3. Whiskey

4. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY 2 year member Weekly Referral Winner

Congrats to @vapelisque on your contest win!

Thank you @Whiskey, @Deucesjack for all you do on the forums- you are more than generous with your time, giveaways and these contests are icing on the cake! I for one appreciate all you do here!
    Many Thanks to @VAPTIO_OFFICIAL for the awesome contest and prizes, you are so kind and generous to do these contests!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  5. Whiskey

Thank you very much, Snap....We appreciate your kind words!!:emoji_blush::emoji_thumbsup:

6. Bigbob2322

Bigbob2322 2 year member

7. vapelisque

vapelisque Active Member

Feels kinda strange wining a prize in such manner
    Anyways, I am happy
    Thanks everyone

8. pateralus9

pateralus9 one year member

9. pateralus9

Congrats @vapelisque! :emoji_grinning:
    I know there's no need to say this, but @Deucesjack & @Whiskey, I want to echo the sentiment that you guys are amazing & super kind, & absolutely do not deserve that kind of treatment.
    It's pretty upsetting, quite frankly, that someone could get so angry about something so fortuitous as winning a giveaway by doing almost nothing. And the name-calling... I'll just say I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with that person when something important actually goes wrong. That's all I'll say.
    Anyway, the last thing I'll say is that I'm grateful for every single person in this community that one met so far. And I'm almost just as happy that I won a giveaway, especially so soon after joining the forums.
    Y'all really are the best! :emoji_ok_hand::emoji_slight_smile::emoji_couple_mm::emoji_couple_with_heart::emoji_couple_ww::emoji_grin::emoji_thumbsup:

10. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

It happens. After the 2nd response I was like OK. I don't deal with psychos, plus it was kinda fun to see him respond to himself. I know by me not responding he was working himself into a lather. Yeah, that dude was pretty unhinged. Good news is, there is a vaping forum where he would fit right in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Raymcconn, philbh, Bigbob2322 and 5 others like this.
  11. pateralus9

LOL I thought you handled yourself very well, good strategy, LOL :emoji_laughing:
    Not familiar with the forum you're referring to, but that would be interesting to see. :emoji_laughing:

12. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight 2 year member

13. Bigbob2322

Bigbob2322 2 year member

What an UNGRATEFUL BASTARD , we don't need people like that in our VI family , congrats again @vapelisque .

14. philbh

philbh Well-Known Member

Well, I just now saw all of the drama that's been going on. WTF! I waited patiently and quietly and.......
    upload_2018-9-22_9-21-15.png
    This came yesterday. Very cool little mod. I am surprised how small it is. I am SO GRATEFUL. THANK YOU @VAPTIO_OFFICIAL !!

15. pateralus9

Wow, that is a lot smaller than I initially realized! Nice looking though, with a bright screen! And that tank tho! Happy for you! Oh and your first sentence above made me LOL, haha! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: