eLeaf iKonn 220W: A Good Buy?

Discussion in 'Regulated' started by Irked Particle, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Irked Particle

Irked Particle one year member

I'm thinking of buying the eLeaf iKonn 220W TC as my 2nd mod from the USA warehouse on the site VapeSourcing; with coupon code I can get it shipped for a hair under $30. I think this is for just the mod, not the Beast tank or whatever's in the kit, but I'm not certain.
    I just figured that seems like a good price for a 220W & has TC, should I decide to use it.
    I'm currently using my only mod, the Innokin Proton 225W with the stainless Wotofo Atty Cubed RDA. I bought the Proton when I first quit smoking in mid-April & the Atty Cubed in early July, & I'm very happy with both. But I'm ready to have a backup/something new around.
    Is buying this a mistake or a good idea? I just want something that will work well with RDAs, as I fell in love with them immediately. I've seen reviews online that say the iKonn's screen is difficult to read in daylight, but that doesn't bother me. Other than that, it seems most reviewers consider it fairly solid.
    Thanks for any advice y'all have! I trust in your opinions; you guys have forgotten more about vaping than I've even learned yet, I'm sure, lol. :emoji_grin::emoji_relaxed:

FYI, I use bold sometimes to highlight the most important part of a post, to draw your eye straight to the point, if you're the type of person who digs that. :emoji_thumbsup:

Deucesjack likes this.
  2. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Meh, It's ok. For that money, I would still go with a Smoant Battlestar as a backup. You can find them for under $30 and its a better chipset.

https://101vape.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=&q=Smoant+Battlestar#oid=1005_430

Code 101vape knocks it down to $28.50

Irked Particle likes this.
  3. Irked Particle

Thanks, Jack!
    I looked at the page, & that's really tempting for that price. The only drawback is that the only available colors right now are camo, camo, & yellow, haha. Ideally I'd like to find silver, blue, red, green, or black.
    If I can't find a color I dig for around this price, though, I may have to settle.
    If you can think of any other mods, pose let me know. Thanks for all your help, you da man! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_relaxed:

Deucesjack likes this.
  4. Irked Particle

Oops, the Innokin is 235W.

5. Letitia

Letitia Well-Known Member

Bought my cousin the ikonn 220 when it released and she still loves it. Easy to navigate and comfortable in hand. She gets pretty good battery life as well. Can't speak to tc since she only uses power mode. Finish has held up well, she is pretty hard on finishes.

Irked Particle likes this.
  6. Irked Particle

Thanks for the info, Letitia, that really helps! I went with the Sigelei KAOS (non-LED), which arrives today, but I'm still seriously considering buying the iKonn cause I can get it so cheap online. Appreciate the help! :emoji_grin:

Letitia likes this.