Dovpo USA Drama

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Deucesjack, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 3 year member reviewer

My terrible experience with Dovpo USA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

3. Whiskey

Whiskey The TCIC Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

Thanks Jack:emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_hand_splayed:

4. pete67

pete67 3 year member

5. Nailz

Nailz 3 year member

wow what a douche, they should send you 3 new mods for all the time you've had to spend trying to get this resolved.

6. Deucesjack

Well, wait till you see the resolution. Lmao. Part 2 dropping soon. Lol.

7. Raymcconn

Raymcconn 3 year member

8. Deucesjack

Np man, I gotta keep . Customer service like that has no place in our industry and it must be called out.

9. Deucesjack

Ok, part 2 the resolution, as well as the review, is dropping today. We are going to try to turn this whole negative situation into a positive one. I acquired another Blue Topside. I don't need 2. So we are going to do a giveaway right here in this thread. Here are the rules:

1.) You must be a member of VI.
    2.) You must subscribe to the VI Youtube Channel
    3.) Like the Video and comment on the video on the Youtube Channel.
    4.) Share the video somewhere.
    4.) In this thread tell me how you think Dovpo handled this situation.

I'll let it run for a while and I will put the names through a randomizer. I'll announce the winner here. Continental US only winner pays $8 shipping. The contest does not start until after I post the Part 2 Video. Any entries before that post will not be included in the randomizer.

10. Deucesjack

Part 2.

11. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Staff Member Moderator 3 year member reviewer

12. Fhaskell95

Fhaskell95 Member

SnapDragon NY and pete67 like this.
  13. Fhaskell95

Fhaskell95 Member

I'm not sure what I'm doing here deuces jack,I'm bout 3 months into the vape game n I'm a big you tube fam of yours ,I jus joined the forum vapinginsider n I got to tell u ..I think duvpo was way wrong in how they handled it ..second of all they shoulda man up n replied TRUTHFULLY n that would def get more respect then there little dog n pony show they put on for you but ur ABSOLUTELY right there a joke when it comes to CUSTOMER srvc ESPECIALLY not knowing who u were until that lil birdie told him well that's a B,S move on his side ..I liked n replied on YouTube video ..n I'm bout $ 3000 already into vaping in bout 3 month I have some good mods I'm I guess vaping cause I love it n its a hobby I feel now n my ol lady is livid cause I'm constantly trying to keep up on all the New shit....n that TOPSIDE OMG IM DYING TO GET THAT N THE DUAL..N I WATCHED BRIANS VIDEO HE SAYS HES GONNA HAVE A SPECIAL EDITION ONE W A DIF CHIP N ID LOVE TO GET THAT ALSO ..IM A HAAAA,UUUUUGE SQUONKER N RDA N YEA RBA BUILDER ..I WISH I WASNT SO COMPUTER ILLITERATE BUT IDK HOW TO MOVE N SHARE YOUTUBE VIDEOS .N FOR UR OFFER OF A FREE TOPSIDE IM TRYING EVERYTHING N WELL IM SURE IM DISQUALIFIED FOR MY COMPUTER ILLITERATECEY BUT IN ALL HONESTY JACK I DO WANT TO SAY I LOVE HOW YOUR LOOKING AT THIS DOVPO SITUATION N IM DYING TO SEE HOW THIS IS ALL GONNA PLAY OUT ..U CANT LEAVE THIS HANGING ..N IM ROOTING 4 YOU ..GOOD LUCK N IM HOPEING TO HEAR ON UR VIDEOS ON WHAT U ENDED UP DOING OR SAYING ..KEEP THE VIDEOS COMING IM LEARNING ALOOOOOT OFF OF YOU N UR OPINIONS ON ALL THE VAPE MODS N ATTYS N ALL N I USE THEN IN MANY OF MY PURCHASES B4 I MAKE THEM..TY DEUCESJACK PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING ...N AGAIN ILL BE LEARNING THE COMPUTER PART OF ALL THIS TO AS I GO ON W MY VAPE LIFE ,GOD BLESS .SINCERELY FHASKELL95.

14. Deucesjack

Welcome to the VI Fam. Thx for the kind words, much appreciated. Right now you are the only entry for this giveaway so you have one hell of a shot so far. Lmao.

15. Raymcconn

Raymcconn 3 year member

Well as I said on YouTube I waited for this review before I moved on this mod. I am happy you like it because I have wanted one for a while. I ended up picking up a Pulse Duel instead of the topside. The Topside is now on top of list again, they better hope I dont need to get in hold of customer service, I will be yelling. Thanks again Jack.

16. Deucesjack

Lmao, Pulse Dual is a great choice. Don't yell, you'll offend the snowflake. Lmao.

17. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown New Member

I only came to VI because of your review and subsequent luck due to china and the extra blue topside. I wouldnt have handled this situation as well as you. Great review, great follow up and kudos to keeping the blood pressure down lol..Ive been waiting for the dual topside to become available and saw this video riiiiiiight after watching the creator(im sry his name friggin elludes me as i type) give a great tutorial on the dual. Now im hoping to win your single or Ill have to go elsewhere for a mod LOL. No way can i risk saving for the last three dam months (my procolor is on her last well-worn legs lol and squonking, especially the dam topside seems like a lazy mans version of dripping ((which i love lol)) knowing im putting my faith, time, and money in a company that doesnt care enough about themselves than to have that turd as the voice of their operations. Its despicable. Apologize for the lengthy message, glad your situation was resolved, look forward to more reviews(squonks, and please lord hurry b4 this procolor kicks the bucket), and cheers to an amazing dam 2019.

18. Deucesjack

Welcome to the VI Fam Charlie. Glad to have you on board. Thx for the kind words. Good luck in the giveaway.

19. Irked Particle

Irked Particle one year member

Hey @Deucesjack & everyone!

Well, I think you know how I feel about how Dovpo USA handled the situation from my comments on the videos, but I'll briefly summarize:
    1) Let's get this out of the way first & foremost: That you received the mod for free to review has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING on the customer service you should have received. Period.
    2) Your device should never had juice behind the screen. I don't care what happened short of you dunking the thing into a vat. You didn't dunk your Topside into a vat & forget, did you Jack? I didn't think so.
    3) You should have received the 180° turnaround "Come to Jesus" (lmfao) treatment right off the bat, & regardless of whether you have influence in the vape industry.
    4) That Dovpo USA rep is an a**hole liar who's, as you said, trying to cover his arse after the fact, & like you said he shouldn't be dealing with the public in a customer service capacity in any way. At least not until he completes therapy.

These couple videos are SO well done, Jack. You were open & honest about your experience, & left everything transparent right on the table (a glass table, I guess). You documented everything so well & I couldn't look away while watching even if I wanted to. I hope these videos are your first to go viral & make the channel a huge hit. And if they don't, give it time cause you'll be a huge hit anyway. You're already growing (up) so fast! haha :)
    That being said, I'm vaping on my Topside as I write this & it's my favorite squonker, hands down. It even surpassed my beloved Rage! I agree with you completely that your experience has nothing to do with this excellently-engineered & executed mod or its creator, Brian/TVC. It has everything to do with being a parable people in any business should refer to when they want to learn how NOT to deal with their customers.
    Jack, for not knowing you personally, you've improved my short vaping journey more than you'll ever know.

People, Jack is the guy who, when I won my first squonker (that Rage I mentioned) here on Vaping Insider, sent a BF-capable RDA along with it for free, no questions asked, when I told him I didn't have an atty to squonk with it.
    He's the guy who turned me on to not one, but two of my all-time favorite juice companies when he recommended That 1 Vape & Johnny's Juice. I never told you this, Jack, but you're right-- Apricot Custard got its hooks into me permanently, & I love it! I can't help but think of you every time I order it. :)
    He's the guy who, if he's around (he always is), will respond to your forum question 3 minutes after you post it with concise, useful advice on what will help you with anything vape-related.
    And he's the guy who, from what I've seen so far, will call you on your sh*t. And if you make it right, he'll give you credit & not hold a petty grudge.

Anyway, sorry if I'm making you out to be a saint or something, Jack, but to me you kind of are. No one has helped me learn more about vaping in such a short time, in person or online. I don't really have face-to-face friends who vape, & since I've become so passionate about it in such a short time, it's difficult not to be able to chew the fat about it with anyone.
    I feel this word is often overused, but I am so blessed to have found the Vaping Insider forum & YouTube channel.

My presence has been a bit spotty lately in the day-to-day chat since I started working again, & I plan to be around more. And I'll certainly never go away completely. Sorry guys, unfortunately you're stuck with me. :)
    So you all take care, & if you listen to what Jack has to say, you'll be all right.

Deuces! :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  20. Deucesjack

Wow man! I really don't even know how to respond to that except to say thank you. I truly appreciate what you said. I do what I do for subs like you. Just knowing I made a difference in at least one vapers journey makes what I do truly worthwhile. Thanks again for all the wonderful kind words and all the support of the forum and the channel. Good luck in the giveaway!