DNA 250c

Discussion in 'Regulated' started by rocketyos, Mar 13, 2018.

1. rocketyos

rocketyos 2 year member

The video below is long but if you open it in youtube vaping biker lists the topics and times they're discussed. Honestly didn't finish the whole thing but got the gist of the concept. What do you all think of the replay function?

SnapDragon NY and Heartsdelight like this.
  2. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Replay looks neat. Need to use SS though if I recall correctly. It's like a simplistic way of using temperature control I believe - hopefully it's useful for those that don't like to fiddle with temperature control. I love temp control and would sure play with replay as well.

3. rocketyos

rocketyos 2 year member

I like the idea of being able to repeat the perfect vape without difficulty. There are so many different preferences, and as many or more choices, the feature is sort of an overarching solution to that. Find the vape you like and replay. But I'm not jumping up with joy over the feature. I like the variety and surprise that comes from different attys, especially. With mods, I just expect them to be accurate, maximize batt life and look nice.

4. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy 2 year member reviewer

If you catch the YouTube of Daniel and Brandon, seems DNA is moving away from TC, Brandon said they have new Tech that they have been working on for several years, hoping to release this year. Replay is the first step of that Tech.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  5. rocketyos

rocketyos 2 year member

Will check that out. If it's the first step, might make sense to wait until they come out with the next iteration. Locally, I see a lot of people now selling their therions and paranormals, maybe in anticipation of the next thing.

SnapDragon NY and Vapin4Joy like this.
  6. Outcast

Outcast Well-Known Member

7. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

Looks like it is going to be the first 400 watt mod to make the market since the Smok Power Engine never appeared to make it. I'd love to see the first triple battery mission mod (dual, tri, and quad) that your link appears to show all three but separately. Would have been totally awesome if the fuse was a pop-out replacement instead of having to be de-soldered and re-soldered but oh well.

8. rocketyos

rocketyos 2 year member

Would like to understand this :)

9. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

A pop out fuse found in stereo systems and other higher power electronic devices.

[​IMG]
    It would have to be smaller and not necessarily a glass one like the picture. Seems quite doable even at 30 amps

rocketyos likes this.
  10. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Staff Member Moderator 2 year member reviewer Weekly Referral Winner

technically it was the RX300 as it got an updated firmware to 400 watts shortly after release thanks to the GX350 (350 watts) and snow wolf 365 (365 watts) and wismec wanted the title of highest watts on that junk mod LMAO

as far as reply goes, to be fair, Ijoy had a similar thing like a bit over a year ago it just never worked a dam, but neither does their temp control either. they called it "taste control" it's listed here on the solo v 2 pro (early 2017) http://www.ijoycig.com/product/item-359.html but i believe there was a mod prior to that that had it. maybe the original asolo

11. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

Didn't know about firmware upgrades. I was going by stock specs. I guess the RX300 is is the first assuming being a mod that works and people want aren't requisite qualifications.

Have you ever tested the RX300 with the firmware update? If so, what was the maximum wattage output? I'd be curious if it actually got anywhere near 400 since everything Wismec produces doesn't seem to work.

Speaking of the Ijoy Asolo, that was the first mod I ever looked at on VU. When it failed to deliver on specs, I gave up trying out vaping for another two years over that assuming vaping was too much money for too poor of technology.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...wires-includes-kanthal-stainless-steel.86737/

Yes, I followed that thread closely for months back in 2015 even though I didn't sign up to post. The anger in it when this failed in part turned me away from trying out vaping for another two years.

rocketyos and Anthony_Vapes like this.
  12. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

13. rocketyos

rocketyos 2 year member

Stumbled across Todds reviews' video on the Paranormal 250c. Not sure if it's the first vid on it. I've been in love with the Paranormal form factor for some time now but have held off since I didn't feel the need. But this just might push me over the edge.

Vapin4Joy and Polar Girl like this.
  14. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

rocketyos likes this.
  15. rocketyos

rocketyos 2 year member

Polar Girl likes this.
  16. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

Oh yeah.

I guess hard to beat that for a squonk mod especially if also a fan of the new battery form factors (20xxx & 21xxx)

rocketyos likes this.
  17. Polar Girl

Polar Girl Member

DNA 250c 2800mah 4s lipo
    $380.00
    The latest and greatest from Evolv has arrived. The DNA 250c color screen mod. This mod features new graphic capability as well as more power. With the 4s Maxamps 2800mah 4s lipo this mod will be able to achieve 400 watts. As always it will come from Mad Modder in a custom enclosure that no one else on the market has. The size is 39mm x 53mm x 130mm Price includes one graphic engraved and my logo on the other Also includes laser graphics that exceed anyone's graphics in the industry. Add additional images and full wraps from main screen.

[​IMG]

https://www.madmodderstudios.com/store/p38/DNA_250c_2800mah_4s_lipo.html

CaptainRon and rocketyos like this.
  18. Michael Worthington

Michael Worthington Active Member

Replay is the shit! I haven't even tried temp control. I just use my paranormal in replay.

19. NateHevens

NateHevens New Member

I'm in love with the Replay feature. To be fair, the 250C is my introduction to DNA. And Anthony will be happy to know that I actually figured out how to tune the temp control where I like it (ah Steam Engine)... but even with temp control, I'm still using Replay. It's just... it's perfect...