DIY Supplies

Discussion in 'General E-juice Discussion' started by Deucesjack, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Just starting my DIY journey. Where do some of you peeps that have been doing it a while get your stuff from? I mean everything from flavors to PG, VG, syringes, scales, funnels. You know all that good stuff. So far I have only ordered from Nicotine River. Looking for some good vendors.

LDuBC, jimi, Whiskey and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mjag

Mjag 2 year member reviewer

I was going to suggest nicotine river....lol.

I have gotten into the habit of ordering original bottles though, not rebottled as with a lot of flavors they need to be shakin well before mixing as they can separate when sitting for awhile. I don't think I have ever run into that problem with nic river or bull city flavors though.

For Inawera I usually order direct from e-aroma shop, they are in Poland and only stock Inawera in original bottles, no rebottled and there prices are really fair and even better if you buy the 100ml bottles.

For real flavors I always buy direct as well.

Capella I am sure bull city flavors still gives you the option to buy the original 13ml bottles.

TFA you can order direct for there website.

FA has original bottles at BCF.

For nic I will only buy from carolinaxtract from now on, gotta check there site to see if any fda bs is coming up to buy another bottle.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

LDuBC, jimi and Deucesjack like this.
  3. cicily58

cicily58 Well-Known Member

I buy all my Flavorings from ECIGEXPRESS.COM they have sales all the time check out their FB page. I have shopped here for 8 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LDuBC, jimi, Teresa P and 2 others like this.
  4. cicily58

By the way Cicily58 is Puff they grabbed my Tapatalk Pro name when I signed up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Whiskey, jimi, Mjag and 1 other person like this.
  5. skullzzy

skullzzy Active Member

Nicotine River for VG PG and nic. Bull City Flavors for everything else. I love Bull City, great selection, prices and customer service you just can't find anywhere else. Bull City truly does go above and beyond to offer great customer service. They have my business for life.

Sent from a pay phone

scubaroy, LDuBC, jimi and 4 others like this.
  6. skullzzy

skullzzy Active Member

Oh, Bull City has sales a lot. If you sign up with your email you get stuff in your email a lot.

Sent from a pay phone

LDuBC, jimi, Whiskey and 2 others like this.
  7. Deucesjack

Deucesjack 2 year member reviewer

Well, welcome Puff. Good to have you here.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

LDuBC, jimi and Mjag like this.
  8. Mjag

Mjag 2 year member reviewer

I like ECX too and they have a good rewards program. I have never tried there nic though.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

LDuBC, jimi and Deucesjack like this.
  9. cicily58

I have never tried the Nicotine from them either.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

jimi and Mjag like this.
  10. Markw4mms

Markw4mms Well-Known Member

I get my flavors from BCF, ECX, DIYFS, RTS. I get my PG/VG from Essentials Depot. I've gotten nic from Nicotine River, RTS, and Hi-Liq

11. Michael Worthington

Michael Worthington Active Member

I get my nic from Nicotene River. They've got about the best price I've found and the nic has been clean and clear so far. They've also got free shipping over $50 which helps a bunch. I get my vg and pg from them too sometimes. It's top notch.

I buy my flavors from bull city anymore. I get em a couple of days sooner since they're just up the road in North Carolina.

LDuBC, jimi, scubaroy and 2 others like this.
  12. Mykreign

Mykreign Member

Same here. I use nicotine river for nic, vg, and pg. I buy all my flavors from BCF because their shipping is 2-3 days faster than nicotine river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LDuBC, geoffd, Wildgypsy70 and 2 others like this.
  13. Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes Member

Bull City & ECX can usually handle whatever I need.

14. Deeks

Deeks Member

Gotta give a nod to Bull City Flavors, like many others, I've had nothing but great experiences buying from them! For bulk pg/vg Essential Depot no question. Nicotine, I use either Chemnic or Vaperstek. No one I mix for has been able to tell the difference between the 2 and I certainly can't either. Considering I have a freezer with multiple liters of each I won't need to buy any for the foreseeable future no doubt.

LDuBC, Wildgypsy70, Whiskey and 2 others like this.
  15. scubaroy

scubaroy Member

Gallon jugs from nicotine river
    Flavoring fromm bullcity flavors they send in original bottles.. Had bought flavors from nicotine river.. They but there own label on them.. Ordered a big bottle of tfa horehound which i vape alot. I swear it had no flavoring in it.. Tried upping percentage etc.. Ended up tasting a drop on my finger.. Tasted like plain vg/ pg.
    Gorilla / lpe bottles and mixing syringes.. Fasttech or ebay

LDuBC and Wildgypsy70 like this.
  16. jimi

jimi 2 year member

I have used ECX nicotine but prefer Vapor Tech it's tasteless Far better IMHO
    Buy flavoring @ BCF (Drew is a real stand up guy and really takes care of you)
    Scale I think off Amazon
    Syringes from BCV and Amazon
    Funnels and glass ware from local stores
    VG from RTS the VG is extracted from coconuts not palm (and yes it makes a difference)
    PG from RTS also I usually 2 gal. of each VG & PG
    Been mixing for 4 yrs. these are vendors I trust for quality and good business ethics.
    Hope this helps you

17. LDuBC

LDuBC Well-Known Member

I am in Raleigh and just inquired with BCF about in store pick up. Can I just walk in and purchase flavors there??

Wildgypsy70 likes this.
  18. jimi

jimi 2 year member

Not sure LDuBC but I think so, a quick call would let you know for sure. Drew is a stand up guy and bends over backwards to accommodate buddy.

Wildgypsy70 and LDuBC like this.
  19. LDuBC

LDuBC Well-Known Member

Thanks Jimi:emoji_relaxed: Yeah, their response time is much quicker than some others I've reached out to in past. Jeff e-mailed me about an hour or so after contact through the site. He said If I choose the local zip (27713), the system will populate the "local pick-up" option and they'll contact me once the order is ready:emoji_ok_hand:. They have 5 different Inawera Shisha flavors that I don't have yet so that is happening with a quickness. :emoji_man_dancing: Flavor selection there is really good. I normally order everything through Nic River but BCF may be my new go to:emoji_thumbsup:

Wildgypsy70 likes this.