1. Join the Vaping Insider facebook group and you could win a $100 Vape Wild coupon! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapinginsider/

Digiflavor Themis RTA

Discussion in 'RTA' started by madstabber, Mar 24, 2018.

1. madstabber

madstabber Well-Known Member 1 year member

So I recently won this RTA in a giveaway from 3fvape, thanks 3fvape, on this forum. Since there isn’t a thread on this RTA I thought I’d start one. I’m really excited to try this out because with my back problems and bad eyesight regular coils can be a challenge and the mesh rebuild looks faster and easier. I hope that mesh isn’t going to be a fad and that this tank is a keeper. When I get mine and try it I will share my thoughts on this thread but in the mean time if you have experience with this tank or mesh building in general please share your thoughts, tips, experiences on this thread. I can use all the help I can get and it will be a valuable resource for other vapers as well.

Heartsdelight, Deucesjack and Whiskey like this.
  2. madstabber

Built my Themis with kanthal mesh yesterday. Cut a piece 3/4” long and because a Vandy Vape spool is a couple mm wide for the Themis I had to trim a smidge off the width. Wicked with rayon if I took a couple of quick pulls it would get dry so I opened it back up and trimmed the tails. Since leaking isn’t much of a worry you can keep the juice wells pretty loose. After the trim I can chain vape without a dry hit. Flavor and vapor are good, vaping at 44.5 watts provides nice warm vapor. Nice restrictive hit with the airflow almost closed. Tank is nice and I’m quite happy, so far so good. It’s only been 24 hours but no issues. I’ll keep y’all posted and I’d like to thank 3fvape for the tank and running the giveaway here.

Letitia likes this.
  3. madstabber

Still loving my mesh Themis. For anyone trying this tank that is used to wicking bottom airflow rta’s you need to use less wicking in the juice wells. The amount you use would make a bottom airflow RTA leak. That will keep your wicking constantly wet avoiding dry hits. Because it’s a top airflow tank it won’t leak like a bottom would. Good luck and I hope this helps someone enjoy this tank as much as I am. Tremendous flavor, very full, thick vapor, extremely satisfying.
    Best part is it was free from 3fvape and their giveaway on this forum.

Letitia likes this.
  4. madstabber

Still loving the mesh Themis. I’m using a filthy juice that gunks up everything and getting no issues with this RTA. Every refill I have to wipe the nasty brown residue left over off the bottom of the top cap and the top of the tank. The mesh seems to be handling the gunking properties of this juice quite well. There is some serious potential with mesh coils so I hope that the vape companies continue to innovate mesh coiled rta’s.