Citroen Frambozen Licht Room

Discussion in 'DIY Recipes' started by LDuBC, Oct 21, 2017.

1. LDuBC

LDuBC Well-Known Member

for those that don’t speak Dutch (myself included) this is
    Lemon Raspberry Light Cream
    for those of you that do speak Dutch, please correct if needed.

Short Version:
    1. Mandarin Orange (TFA) — .75%
    2. Sour Wizard (FA) — .125%
    3. Lemon (TFA) — 1.5%
    4. Sour Wizard — .125%
    5. Lemon Sicily (FA) — 1.6%
    6. Ruby Red Grapefruit (VW) — .5%
    7. Dragon Fruit (TFA) — .25%
    8. Yum berry (RF) — 1.5%
    9. Lemon Sicily (FA) — .25%
    10. Raspberry (TFA) — .5%
    11. Strawberry Swirl (PUR) — 1%
    12. White Grape (PUR) — .25%
    13. Bavarian Cream (TFA) — .125%
    14. Shisha Raspberry (INW) — 1.5%
    15. Van. Whip. Cream (CAP) —.75%
    Flavor total: 10.73%

Disclaimer: I’ll throw this shit at you the way I stumbled through it, but whatever differs that works well for you is recommended. My DIY methods are geared toward small batches, typically totaling 60 mLs. I’ll use percentages but of course those can be varied to personal preferences.
    I utilize a drip counting method that was formed after measuring typical drops from various bottle top styles. To help understand what my flavor percentages mean, here is my “% to drops” ratio against 30 mLs;
    1% = .3 mL = 13-14 drops (small 10-15 mL flavor bottles) 11-12 drops (30 mL flavor bottles) and 9-10 drops (60 mL+ twist top flavor bottles)
    - drip drops are adjusted according bottle size.
    My go to Nic is 5mg/mL. Since I base my calculations on 30mLs it is routine for me now and I can base every mix at 1.5mL of 100mg/mL solution. I’ve got 50/50 that’s almost out and a ton of 70/30 on deck)
    - again, amount is adjusted accordingy to bottle size.
    Close to 50 different flavors have been concocted while honing this method of preparation. I am best at hands on learning and being able to navigate through this process in my own way has been amazingly satisfying:)
    This particular juice was requested by a friend and I decided to make 60mLs worth In 1 bottle. I typically mix up two 30mLs.

Long Version:
    - Let’s begin -
    Start the citrus flavors, layering them into a separate container to be introduced to the main batch(s) later:
    1. Mandarin Orange (TFA) — .75%
    2. Sour Wizard (FA) — .125%
    3. Lemon (TFA) — 1.5%
    4. Sour Wizard — .125%
    5. Lemon Sicily (FA) — 1.6%
    6. Ruby Red Grapefruit (VW) — .5%

Let those sit together for a bit while you start the other flavors in the main bottle. Prior to flavor additions, insert Nic solution (I added 3mL of mentioned solution that is currently 50/50 pg/vg) and a bit of vg;
    7. Dragon Fruit (TFA) — .25%
    8. Yum berry (RF) — 1.5%
    9. Lemon Sicily (FA) — .25%
    10. Raspberry (TFA) — .5%
    11. Strawberry Swirl (PUR) — 1%
    12. White Grape (PUR) — .25%
    13. Bavarian Cream (TFA) — .125%
    14. Shisha Raspberry (INW) — 1.5%
    15. Van. Whip. Cream (CAP) —.75%

Swirl those fruity flavors around like you would wine in a glass. Let them breath a bit and dump in additional PG (if needed. I used an additional ~8 mL to give me around 75/25 vg/pg)
    Throw in the citrus mix and top it off with vg. Shake vigorously. Initial flavor, to me, isn’t good. The lemon and sour need time to really clean up into something tasty. The Raspberry is muted and tastes like a general berry flavor. Day 2, the lemon and sour still don’t shine. Raspberry more prevalent. Day 3, the lemon and sour toned down. Raspberry is stronger. Day 4, flavors are mixing beautifully and a better time to start taste testing. After that it just gets better with age. I’m on day 11 with only a third of the 60mL left.
    BC32DF33-2A05-4EDD-A582-1C122B173AAA.jpeg I bet a 2 month steep would be killer, but I’ll need someone else to hide the bottle. I rotate juices by the hour but this has seen more vape time than others recently.
    I have a wide variety of brands as I like to mix and match. I know percentages will vary between them, but have become accustomed to most flavors I use.
    Sorry for the book! just felt the urge to splurge. If anyone attempts this i would love to hear your feedback.
    Vape on!:emoji_triumph:

Daintanee, Kprthevapr and Letitia like this.
  2. Letitia

Letitia Well-Known Member

The only raspberry I have is Pur. Could I make that work?

Kprthevapr and LDuBC like this.
  3. LDuBC

LDuBC Well-Known Member

I’ll be honest, it may but if you have a chance to get hold of shisha raspberry by inwera jump on it. Anything shisha by them is absolutely amazing.
    How do you like the Purilium raspberry? A strong Raspberry is key to this mix. Today’s test was an almost sour raspberry lemonade, the cream not very pronounced but seemed to smooth out the finish.

Kprthevapr likes this.